Latest topics
» The plot to discredit and destroy Julian Assange
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyToday at 3:34 am by Em

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Prineville, Oregon plus MORE
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Multiple Craft crossing in front of the Planet Jupiter
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Malisa

» JFK Sessions Part 3. Controlling the Body. The Richard Dolan Show.
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Circles Appear on Bahamita Carmen Island Mexico
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Unleashed a Huge Cloud of Plasma Into Space - Farside Coronal Mass Ejection 723 views •Dec 14, 2019
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» South Park Does Christmas & Greta Thunberg Explained
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Reddish triangular UFO Seen Outside Of Shuttle Discovery plus MORE
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Libra’, Facebook Wants to Control Your Money
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» David shilcock SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS: Declassified in 2020? (Pete Peterson's Final Interview)
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pigeons spotted wearing tiny cowboy hats
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 2:15 am by Em

» Deepest point on continental Earth discovered
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant telescope to join the search for alien life
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Surrounds the Speed of Earth’s Magnetic North Pole’s Drift Towards Russia
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Near Death Experience and The Unified Field
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Olympic National Park: Strange and Unexplained Disappearances in Washington
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snoop4Truth - Educates Victims of Online & Seminar Scams
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Facts behind 'The Miracle of the Sun' indicate that it was a UFO that came out of the clouds
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Election Result - What it Really Means... NBE/David Icke
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 75: SECRET SPACE FORCE UFO DEFENSE NETWORK!
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Friday the 13th Meteor Shower - Our Solar System is Passing Through an Interstellar Storm
UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 5:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE

UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE Empty UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:17 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Glowing UFO Over Kenner Neighborhood On Dec 20, 2017, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: Dec 20, 2016
Location of sighting: Keener, Louisiana, USA
Source: MUFON

Here is a report from December, but just came in this week about three glowing orbs over the city of Keener. The UFOs are in a triangle formation and may be part of once single UFO instead of three separate UFOs. Nice capture, but if you are that close to the UFO, you should walk forward toward its location if at all possible to see it better. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
I first heard a very loud booming type bass sound about 10 minutes prior to seeing the triangle shaped UFO outside the front of my house. Not sure if this loud vibrating noise has anything to do with the UFO sighting but it is still occurring outside right now. The sound is strange because we are not able to figure out where it is coming from and normally it is easy to tell where a sound like this is originating from. As soon as I went outside in my front yard to listen to the booming sound a large triangle shaped UFO appeared in the northern sky above me moving in a westerly direction. The UFO had three white lights in the shape of a triangle with other colored flashing lights. There was no sound coming from the UFO and it was NOT a airplane, helicopter and or drone. I know this because I live close to the airport and I see planes all day and night and none of them look like this unknown object. I have video footage of the UFO which I will include in this report.

https://youtu.be/oLQ3SrIRQ7o

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

White UFO Shoots Past Chile Air Force Jet Over Chile Almost Hitting It, Feb 10, 2017, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: February 10, 2017
Location of sighting: Puerto Varas, Chile

This UFO was caught near a Chile Air Force plane performing over the city of Puerto Varas last week. UFO and alien drones (AI controlled usually) have a put a high amount of interest upon any technology that can fly. This allows aliens to asses human tech levels. Thus, they can make predictions about humanities future and the events that will unfold. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
Massive sighting of an unidentified flying object (UFO) in the city of Puerto Varas, Chile, seen from three different angles. Strange unidentified flying object (UFO), it seems to pass very close to a plane "Halcones Fach" of the Chilean air force, in full flight demonstration held in the city of Puerto Varas, south of the country, last February 10 2017.

https://youtu.be/47e0Y3KpyVc

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Five UFO Videos Of Same Two UFOs Over Kuwait, Feb 20, 2017, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: February 19, 2017
Location of sighting: Kuwait

Three different people in Kuwait just uploaded five different UFO videos of the same UFO, but from different positions within the city.  All the videos do show two UFOs. One round white orb and another lower UFO that is 90% cloaked. We are very lucky to have so many people record the UFOs. 

One eyewitness states: "Hey guys....Just wanna share with you'll something that I have seen with my own eyes something like I have never seen before which may look like a UFO. Well there was even something so strange that it gives out some kind smoke which goes in a circular motion and then the object suddenly disappeared. This is not at all edited ,but I used the Viva Video app to show like a slow motion so that u see the smoke. That's all . But I can assure you that this video is not done with any camera tricks"

The evidence that comes with this sighting is overwhelming. Its more than most sightings ever get. It must have been seen by thousands of people and I expect more UFO videos will come in over the next few weeks from today. Kuwait is an ancient country with ancient traditions still in place. The is probably more reason for aliens to want to visit there for its history than to visit America for its new innovations. 
Scott C. Waring

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: