OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY

William 

You are a con artist and a bullshitter jerzy You claim to work 18 hours a  day yet you have time to post silly song lyrics as well as "timely" messages from poof, probably a man with a good heart who died in obscurity without ever accomplishing any of the things he predicted. Continue your scam little man. Be happy that there are sad people who support your scam. Karma is a bitch little man.

to jerzy, 2goforth, larryvug, hobie
MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY Cleardot

-----Original Message-----
To: 'William ; 2goforth <2goforth@humanus.ca>; larryvug
Cc: hobie
Sent: Sun, Feb 19, 2017 6:46 pm
Subject: RE:

William,

You were afforded many opportunities to help Mary. Sadly your stance is not one of reality and true compassion. We will look after Mary as we have always done without your magnanimity. Calling me bullshit only reflects on your state of being. Be good.

Kindest regards
On behalf of and for
Humanus
Jerzy., Babkowski
Overseer
www.humanus.ca
www.keystonefoundation.info
www.landachinaglobal.com

Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 6:42 AM
To: jerzy@humanus.ca; 2goforth@humanus.ca; larryvug@aol.com
Cc: hobie@rumormillnews.com
Subject: Re:

I am real. I can speak some Spanish. I've reached out, you are total bullshit. The offer is still there. I will never give a  penny to you jerzy but I will directly to Mary.

-----Original Message-----
To: 'William 2goforth <2goforth@humanus.ca>; larryvug
Cc: Hobie
Sent: Wed, Feb 15, 2017 5:41 pm
Subject: RE:

William,

The path to help Mary is open, but you have not, or will not take it. Mary can not speak..do you understand that? She is too weak. Larry and her sister are the ones that are looking after Mary’s needs. So pull in your opinions as they do nothing. I do not believe that you would help her because the path was not taken, and instead the bullshit comments keep coming. You have no idea of the situations people are in, yet you make absolute decisions as to what is real and what is not. Now with our funding in place and released, we will not require any further help shortly, so you can rest easy that you will not have to help anybody.

Larry: if William is real and wants to help, tell him where Mary is so he can check the front desk and realize she is quite real - thx

Kindest regards
On behalf of and for
Humanus
Jerzy., Babkowski
Overseer
www.humanus.ca
www.keystonefoundation.info
www.landachinaglobal.com

Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 6:40 AM
To: 2goforth@humanus.ca; jerzy@humanus.ca; larryvug@aol.com
Subject:

More total BS! I offered to help Mary but because there is no Mary I was unable to help. Now this bullshit doctor in a war zone? What will you asshokles think of next.

The offer is still there put me directly in touch with Mary and I'll help. poof's heart was in the right place but he died without anything he said ever coming to pass. jerzy who should be in prison continues this total bullshit. here is a  place in hell for you jerzy.
Peace.

EL_O_EL

I love IT!!! Finally somebody calling him on his shit!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum