OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) Jerzy511

POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 28-Feb-2017 19:49:36

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: TRUMP SPEECH
Date: Tue, February 28, 2017 7:10 pm

Zap Says

Hi All,

Everybody is waiting for the “big” announcement tonight from the Trumpster that the RV/GCR is on. Do not be disappointed when it does not come. The matrix funds have been released, and the RV and GCR are underway quietly in the background, but an announcement right now is premature I was told, so do not be disappointed. Just know it is underway. This came from upstairs for me to say right now before this speech.

On our side, we have received news about an hour ago that the final compliance check will finish tomorrow. It started yesterday, and it was a bit more than they thought in respect of time required, but no flags came up in these 2 days so all is good. No flags means everything is on track for our release, but it is late.

POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) The+Joker+-+And+Here+We+Go

Because it is late, I ask for 3 people to be helped and keep them alive and in shelter and food. I have gone to my extent and gave them my rent money to fill the holes but I have nothing more to give. I am stuck and I just pray the landlord will be compassionate tomorrow on my birthday and give me a bit more time. They need help, I can hang a bit more, and things are bright.

POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) GIF-Boo-hoo-Cry-about-it-Mr.-Krabs-pity-sad-sob-story-song-violin-who-cares-GIF

So when tonight comes along and Trump does his speech, do not be surprised that “the” announcement did not quite make it, but also know that all is well and the matrix funds have been released and the redemptions and exchanges are started. We are in the last mile there. Much thanks and much Love.

Love and Light

in Our service

Zap

POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) Throne_of_lies_elf

POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) Scam-alert%281%29

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Is Jerzy have another birthday this year? LMAO!

Jerzy was born on January 3, 1955 and is 62 years old

http://www.oom2.com/t43781-jerzy-babkowski-zap-turns-62-today

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THANKS NASH!
I WAS WONDERING WHY THE BIRTHDAY THING RANG A BELL

From Dinar Daily:
http://www.dinardaily.net/t61563-poofness-for-feb-28-trump-speech-so-send-me-donations#304233

Is Jerzy having another birthday this year? LMAO!

Jerzy was born on January 3, 1955 and is 62 years old

http://www.dinardaily.net/t60217-jerzy-babkowski-zap-turns-62-today

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) Giphy

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

I'll bet that Jerzy didn't see that coming back to haunt him!

POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) 3508649203 POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) 3508649203 POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) 3508649203 POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) 3508649203 POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) 3508649203 POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) 3508649203 POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) 3508649203

POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) Screen10

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

he even lies about his birthday...

wow

POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) Smh

Red Panda

Red Panda

It says his birthday is today, doesn't that mean 01/03/1955 is March 1, 1955?

Is tawianjack one of the Asian elders over 150 years old that never ages and is having so much trouble sending the funds over? 
POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) 1628498548

Red Panda

Red Panda

ZAP wrote:On our side, we have received news about an hour ago that the final compliance check will finish tomorrow. It started yesterday, and it was a bit more than they thought in respect of time required, but no flags came up in these 2 days so all is good. No flags means everything is on track for our release, but it is late.

What about these other messages, indicating compliance had been completed?  And what about the wires that were sent last week?

2016-08-31    THE PROJECT FUNDS ARE RELEASED FROM THE FINAL STICKY COMPLIANCE WHICH WAS ACTUALLY THE BANK STICKING IT TO US, AND THAT IS COMING OUT, UNFORTUNATELY, ON FRIDAY.

2016-09-11    SO ALL I CAN SAY AT THIS POINT, IS THAT THIS COMING WEEK SEES THE START OF FUNDS TRICKLING OUT, AS ALL THE REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE HAS BEEN COMPLETED TO SATISFACTION.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OH well good point Red Panda....  Canada may also write the day, month, then year like they do in the UK??

But then he lied in January about his birthday? Man so many lies from this guy hard to keep them all straight. lol

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

posted this question on my fakebook page and am getting replies so we can maybe eliminate the birthday discrepancy ...

will update :)

*Question for my Canadian friends... do you write the date as day/month/year (01/03/2017)? or month/day/year(03/01/2017)? Thanks POOFness for FEB 28: TRUMP SPEECH (So Send Me Donations) 1f642

*Actually, AFAIK, there is no set rule, everybody writes it every which way.....I see this every day at work

* Its supposed to be month, day and year

* I have always done day , month year

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum