HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» Jeff Rense & Tim Rifat - Hidden Meanings And Messages In Katy Perry's 'Chained To The Rhythm'
Today at 11:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kailasa Temple | Mysterious Ellora Caves | Ancient Megaliths ★★★
Today at 11:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Election Rubbish
Today at 11:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre - Patty Greer: Meet the SEG Spatial Effect Generator: Free energy for your car, home, town, city & New Earth
Today at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» APR 26: Mid Week ZAP CRAP
Today at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mind-Blowing: There is a 2 BILLION-Year-Old natural Nuclear Reactor in Africa!
Today at 7:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - The Fruits of Endless War --- How Insurance Fraud Funds "Your" Government(s)
Today at 7:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!)
Today at 7:24 pm by robert18

» Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17
Today at 7:22 pm by robert18

» Psychologist Carl Jung – The 11:11 Synchronicity
Today at 12:52 pm by maidenhair

» Second Adjustment & Micro' Cause'm
Today at 11:31 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Interdimensional Spider...
Today at 11:28 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Part 1 of 3 VATICAN HAS HIDDEN FLESH EATING MONSTERS FROM US 2016
Today at 11:26 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please!
Today at 10:51 am by Light Being

» WHISTLEBLOWER FROM NASA HAS EVIDENCE OF MOON PHOTOS BEING MANIPULATED TO HIDE UFOS!
Today at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/23 - 4/29
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» "My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17
Today at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Over Sydney, Australia plus MORE
Today at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Update - North & South Korea Peace Deal
Today at 7:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Charles Secret Ties To Elite Pedophile Ring Exposed By FOI Request
Today at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland Intel Update & Video – Taking Calls; Trump, GCR, the Republic, Technologies
Today at 7:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mandala Effect, The Inverted Nature of Biological Consciousness (and the visible universe), True Reality, Immortality and The Cycles of Time
Today at 7:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia Leaving Global Banking System: Dumping US Dollar for Gold
Today at 7:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Plenary submissions are in order
Today at 7:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» SEVENTEEN LUNAR ANOMALIES NASA DOESN'T WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW ABOUT
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The rock an "Al Naslaa" proof of an extraterrestrial intervention?
Today at 7:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bizarre Emergency Alert System Message Another Sign We're Closing In Upon 'The Main Event'?
Today at 7:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - Trojan Horse Alert!
Today at 7:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» L.A. Marzulli in Peru - The Ancient Site of Bandurria!
Today at 6:59 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

OKIEOILMAN in OOM Chat 9/2/2012 Early Evening SpecialAgentGibbs Today at 5:19 am

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: OKIEOILMAN in OOM Chat 9/2/2012 Early Evening SpecialAgentGibbs Today at 5:19 am   Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:45 pm

OKIEOILMAN in OOM Chat 9/2/2012 Early Evening
SpecialAgentGibbs Today at 5:19 am

[5:16:41 PM] SAG: [..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD SUNDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S. WELL----ACCORDING TO REPORT'S FROM VERY CREDIBLE SOURCES THIS SHOULD BE A WEEK OF MONUMENTAL WORLD WIDE CONSEQUENCES REGARDING MANY DIFFERENT CURRIENCIES. THERE HAVE BEEN A VAST AMOUNT OF
ACCOMPOLISHMENTS TOWARD THIS BEING THE CASE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN AS OPTIMISTIC IN 9 YEARS IN THE DINAR SAGA AS I AM TODAY. THE RATE BEING GIVEN IS A REASONABLE RATE--NOT TOO HIGH--NOT TOO LOW. THE RATE GIVEN WILL BE COMPETITIVE WITH IRAQ'S SURROUNDING COUNTRIES SO AS TO NOT CAUSE AN ECONOMIC SHOCK TO THE COUNTRIES THAT DOES TRADE WITH IRAQ.
IT APPEARS THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD CURRIENCIES MAY BE SIMPLY RE/VALUED WITHOUT ALL THE STIPULATIONS THAT WE HAVE UNDERSTOOD THAT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR US AS INDIVIDUAL INVESTOR'S TO HAVE TO FOLLOW. PRAYERFULLY LET'S KEEP THE CONFIDENCE OF THIS HAPPENING QUICKLY.

[..OKIEOILMAN] TOMMOROW MAY JUST BE YOUR LAST "DAY OF LABOR"--THE REST OF YOUR WEEK MAY BE FILLED WITH PERSONAL FINANCIAL ISSUE'S THAT WILL OCCUR ONLY ONCE IN YOUR LIFETIME.

[..OKIEOILMAN] THERE ARE STILL A MULTITUDE OF IN-CORRECT RUMOR'S FLYING ABOUT---DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU HEAR--YOU WILL BE INFORMED VIA THIS SITE FIRST OF CORRECT INTEL AND HOW IT IS TO RELATE TO EACH OF YOU PERSONALLY

[..OKIEOILMAN] PLEASE BE AWARE THE OCCUPANT OF 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVE IN WASHINGTON D.C. HAS NO CONTROL OVER THIS OCCURING OR THE POWER TO STOP IT HENCEFORTH. THE AGREEMENT'S AND ARRANGEMENTS HAS BEEN CONSUMATED WITHOUT ANY OF HIS HELP WHATSOEVER AND WATCH AND SEE WHO TRIES TO GET THE CREDIT FOR THIS MIRACLE---

[..OKIEOILMAN] I WILL NOT GET INTO OR PERMIT A POLITICAL ARGUMENT OR DISCUSSION ON THIS MATTER----WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH WITHOUT POSTING IT

[..OKIEOILMAN] MY PERSONAL PLAN'S FOR THIS WEEK HAS ALREADY BEEN LAID OUT------HAS YOUR'S????????

[..OKIEOILMAN] IT IS ALSO MY UNDERSTANDING THAT THE ENTIREITY OF THE DIFFERENT HUMANITARIAN AND PHILANTHROPIC (SP) PROGRAM'S ARE ALL TO GO WITHIN SHORT ORDER OF THE C/E.

[..OKIEOILMAN] THIS TIME WHEN OUR SHIP COME'S IN--DON'T BE AT THE AIRPORT---HEH HEH

[..OKIEOILMAN] I HEARD SOME LADIES TALKING THE OTHER DAY ABOUT TAKING A TRIP TO HAWAII AFTER THE C/E--TAKE MY ADVISE AND TAKE A BOAT--WHY?--BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE AIRPLANES IN THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA THAN BOAT'S IN THE SKY.

[..OKIEOILMAN] IZZ--ALL PROGRAM'S ARE TO BE FUNDED VERY CLOSELY TO THE SAME TIME

[..OKIEOILMAN] BBL--PLAY NICE KIDDIES
Back to top Go down

OKIEOILMAN in OOM Chat 9/2/2012 Early Evening SpecialAgentGibbs Today at 5:19 am
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: