Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt's Meta1 Coin "SOURCE CODE" Revealed!
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyToday at 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disgraced Ex Senator & SCAMMER Dave ScHmIdT & META1 Take Down Incriminating Evidence on Their Fraud Driven Website! TICK TICK SEC IS COMING FOR YOU :)
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 10:48 pm by RamblerNash

» ucpete says (about Meta1 Coin): "100% scam"
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 10:07 pm by RamblerNash

» Polaris: The North Star
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 7:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Graphic for August 17, 2019
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 7:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - U S Seeking to Detain Supertanker Shipping Iranian Oil
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Woman survives fall after both parachutes fail
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 7:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult Doxxing Leader Corey Notso Goode Must be Desparate to Join Up with #BABYUNI to DOX CW! YIKES!
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Investor Loses $60,000 In Dave Schmidt's Meta1 Coin Debacle
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 5:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Geometric Stone Spheres of Ancient Scotland & Orkney
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 5:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious STEALTHY "Craft" spotted in Clouds - HUGE Fireball lights up Mediterranean!
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Presidents and UFOs. What do they know? What can they do? Richard Dolan The Big Picture.
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing Fireball Shoots Out Mysterious Orb Above Egyptian Pyramid plus MORE
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Publishes Censored Response to Criticisms on Vaccine Safety Which Exposes Industry Corruption
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 62: ALICE THE LOOKING GLASS MYSTERY SCHOOL INITIATE! GIGI YOUNG
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Inside Dave "The Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Team" And More! 12/31/18
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by RamblerNash

» Crop Circles 2019 - 4 NEW ONES - Monarch's Way, Norridge Wood, Wiltshire, Pancake Plantation, Hampshire & Pirai do Sul, Brazil
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» FINALLY!! $25.5 MILLION fraud judgment against Disgraced Ex Senator and Fraudster Dave ScHmIdT Assc. Robert Dunlap & the Meta 1 Scammers!!
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 12:28 am by RamblerNash

» Amazon’s Facial Recognition Technology Can Now Detect Fear in People
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Are The Hong Kong Protests All About?
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence EmptyYesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » OTHER DIMENSIONAL » Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence

Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence Empty Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:16 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence

by Bruce Kasanoff: Intuition, argues Gerd Gigerenzer, a director at the Max Planck Institute for Human Development…
Intuition Is The Highest Form Of Intelligence Intuition-intelligence
is less about suddenly “knowing” the right answer and more about instinctively understanding what information is unimportant and can thus be discarded.
Gigerenzer, author of the book Gut Feelings: The Intelligence of the Unconscious, says that he is both intuitive and rational. “In my scientific work, I have hunches. I can’t explain always why I think a certain path is the right way, but I need to trust it and go ahead. I also have the ability to check these hunches and find out what they are about. That’s the science part. Now, in private life, I rely on instinct. For instance, when I first met my wife, I didn’t do computations. Nor did she.”
I’m telling you this because recently one of my readers, Joy Boleda, posed a question that stopped me in my tracks:
What about intuition? It has never been titled as a form of intelligence, but would you think that someone who has great intuition in things, has more intelligence?
My “gut instinct” is to say yes, especially when we are talking about people who are already intellectually curious, rigorous in their pursuit of knowledge, and willing to challenge their own assumptions.
Let me put this a bit simpler. If all you do is sit in a chair and trust your intuition, you are not exercising much intelligence. But if you take a deep dive into a subject and study numerous possibilities, you are exercising intelligence when your gut instinct tells you what is – and isn’t – important.
In some respects, intuition could be thought of as a clear understanding of collective intelligence. For example, most web sites are today organized in an intuitive way, which means they are easy for most people to understand and navigate. This approach evolved after many years of chaos online, as a common wisdom emerged over what information was superfluous and what was essential (i.e. About Us = essential).
Theo Humphries argues that intuitive design can be described as “understandable without the use of instructions”. This is true when an object makes sense to most people because they share a common understanding of the way things work.
You might say that I’m a believer in the power of disciplined intuition. Do your legwork, use your brain, share logical arguments, and I’ll trust and respect your intuitive powers. But if you merely sit in your hammock and ask me to trust your intuition, I’ll quickly be out the door without saying goodbye.
I say this from personal experience; the more research I do, the better my intuition works.
Albert Einstein said, “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”
Sometimes, a corporate mandate or group-think or your desire to produce a certain outcome can cause your rational mind to go in the wrong direction. At times like these, it is intuition that holds the power to save you. That “bad feeling” gnawing away at you is your intuition telling you that no matter how badly you might wish to talk yourself into this direction, it is the wrong way to go.
Smart people listen to those feelings. And the smartest people among us – the ones who make great intellectual leaps forward – cannot do this without harnessing the power of intuition.

Source: Forbes

Thanks to: http://www.awaken.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum