OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK??? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK???

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

From my friend Keith Broaders....

The Main Stream Media Has a Hidden Agenda...YA THINK???
Posted on January 24, 2012 at 7:12 am
Joseph Goebels, Hitler’s Minister of Propaganda once stated that “It is the absolute right of the government to assist in the formation of public opinion”. Do you think that the media deceived the German people in order to in order to control them?
Never in my lifetime has a Presidential candidate been treated with as much disrespect as on Paul. Every day I hear people repeating comments that they have heard on their radios and televisions. “Ron Paul is crazy“, “Ron Paul is unelectable”, “Ron Paul is dangerous” and “Ron Paul is a Nut Job” are the types of statements that we hear from the mass media every day.
Goebbels also stated “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
The people that are responsible for the lies and distortions are the people that control the media. It just so happens that the same people control the political parties and the public schools.
They do this in order to maintain the status quo. The banksters that own our government also own the Newspapers, Radio and Television stations as well as the the Public Schools. The financial elite will lose if Ron Paul is elected and they are trying to stack the deck in order to discredit him and sabotage his candidacy.
Johannes Wolfgang Goethe stated “The most helpless of all slaves is the one that falsely believes he is free”
Thomas Jefferson once said "Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers withouta government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter."
He also said “The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers“ People that swallow what the media represents as the truth are being manipulated like a puppet on a string. The media has been a friend to the corrupt politicians and lobbyists that congregate in Washington D.C.
They have done their best to prevent the people from hearing the truth, because they have a vested interest in preserving the corrupt system that has allowed them to use the people as their own personal ATM.

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

AMEN, brother...

So sad and yet so true...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last._______________________________________________________

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Thanks S4L.

So Good that this control is almost over - permanently!

shakes4life2

GoldPeg9 wrote:Thanks S4L.

So Good that this control is almost over - permanently!

Do you have inside knowledge that it is.....I pray each day but with the side shows all around us it is easy to loss hope! Sorry....feeling down in the dumps today!

Anonymous

Thanks S4L for your consistent sharing of Truth, which can set us free, if we learn of and believe it and act thereupon in good faith as we are each led to do. We chose home education for our children for many years and have never received a newspaper, and rarely watch TV. Only in past few years have I even been online, but no social media, websites, and rarely use email, as skype is preferred for privacy purposes. My husband ran for a county commission seat a short while ago; he did win 37% of votes against opponent that outspent him by 700 times in a district populated predominantly with her party voters. In recent redistricting, we are no longer in same district so he cannot again run against her... interesting.....

We are each called in specific manners to serve our fellow man and women and children, too. Getting the Truth out there and standing in it, even when it costs you dearly, is a high calling to remain faithful to... by His Spirit within, to His HOnor and Glory....

Keep up the good work!! Blessings 2U and all here seeking Truth, Freedom and so much More....

shakes4life2

7freemom wrote:Thanks S4L for your consistent sharing of Truth, which can set us free, if we learn of and believe it and act thereupon in good faith as we are each led to do. We chose home education for our children for many years and have never received a newspaper, and rarely watch TV. Only in past few years have I even been online, but no social media, websites, and rarely use email, as skype is preferred for privacy purposes. My husband ran for a county commission seat a short while ago; he did win 37% of votes against opponent that outspent him by 700 times in a district populated predominantly with her party voters. In recent redistricting, we are no longer in same district so he cannot again run against her... interesting.....

We are each called in specific manners to serve our fellow man and women and children, too. Getting the Truth out there and standing in it, even when it costs you dearly, is a high calling to remain faithful to... by His Spirit within, to His HOnor and Glory....

Keep up the good work!! Blessings 2U and all here seeking Truth, Freedom and so much More....

Thanks for this freemom...very uplifting! God bless you and yours as well! :)

Anonymous

We may not know exactly what the future holds, but knowing Who holds the future and dwelling within His protective care brings me Peace, Joy, Love, Wisdom and much more, by His Grace and Spirit within me moment by moment.... to His Honor and Glory...... Praying the same for all of you... In His Love, 7freemom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum