OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.

Archangel Zadkiël ~~ My assistance in your ascension proces ~~ 02/09/2012 Channeled by Méline Lafont.  Zadkiel

Greetings, beloved souls dwelling on
Earth. I go by the name of Archangel Zadkiël and I wish to step forward through
this scribe to communicate with you. As is generally known I am the Archangel of
prophecy and of Ascension. And as this time is the golden time of Ascension and
liberation, I can be called upon by all of you to assist you in your Ascension
process and that of beloved Mother Earth.

My deepest wish is to see you ALL
ascend to a higher and greater vibration on which we all can meet and cooperate
without being hindered by the numerous veils nor by the many hindrances which up
until now have always kept us apart from each other. Those veils/hindrances are
now vanishing to make way for a close cooperation and commitment between
us.

The Archangels dwell and move
effectively around all of you and we never budge from your side. We take on the
form of energetic beings, we are multidimensional in essence and can therefore
be present everywhere in each specific moment as an energy. This implies that
nobody, not a single soul, will be
left without our assistance and at all times you are all surrounded by our
emissaries and by the emissaries of the Divine Kingdom of the Light. We love you
all so deeply!

My biggest ambition is to see you
all Ascend and join the Higher Realm together with your beloved planet and star
system, which is your rightful path anyway. Duality is as good as over and has
provided enough lessons to many souls among you who now have opted for the
Ascension process. As to the other souls who have not yet awakened, they will be
allowed to learn more lessons on duality for a while longer. They will of course
receive infinitely more chances to Ascend.

Allow me to help you pave the way
and feel free to call on me when you notice yourself stumbling to release
certain issues, which by themselves are rather earthbound or are depending on
the illusion in which you dwell presently. Nothing or nobody has to keep you
here in this illusion, certainly not yourself nor your emotions towards others.
It is necessary to release all, including yourself, in order to be able to
depart to a higher frequency. You have to overcome just what you have considered
real during numerous incarnations, and I refer to your self image as well. Let
it all go, allow me to help you all to release it all, everyone and everything
included. This will help liberate you from this illusion.

What you will now release will not
only facilitate your Ascension process but will see to it that the next step
will be even greater and smoother. The time has come now to work on that, this
will not only improve the collective of humanity but also will have a liberating
effect on yourselves. Feel free to call upon me, I will gladly step forward to
assist you in this.

I greet you all
wholeheartedly,

Archangel
Zadkiël

Copyright
© 2012 by Méline Lafont. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and
distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and
unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are
included. http://pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.be

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]