Latest topics
» DARK JOURNALIST: TO THE STARS TTSA CIA UFO DISCLOSURE CULT! SPECIAL REPORT!
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Wilson Leak: Latest Developments. Richard Dolan The Big Picture.
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good for your pocketbook but not your health: 3 Reasons why LED lights are not the best option
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Long-lost 'Snoopy' lunar lander finally found
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON on Alien Abduction, Apports, and Paranormal Events Part 1&2
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The External Roots of Spygate
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 1:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WATCH: THE CRASH IS COMING: “IT’S NOT ‘DOOM AND GLOOM’; IT’S REALITY”
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Many UFOs were recorded flying around the moon plus MORE
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5]
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 15, 2019
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 1:10 pm by ReneGade

» Jordan Sather: Bleach Boy
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - The Definitive Interview - June 2019
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Asian Countries Dump More Plastic In The Ocean Than The Rest Of The Planet
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient rock carvings found in the world’s largest impact crater in South Africa
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & David Icke - The AI Takeover And The Subjugation Of Humanity
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Triangle UFO (TR-3B) Caught on Film
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» This happened on our Earth June . 2019 P / 2
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stupendous Electric Currents Connect Galaxy Clusters
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Swarms of UFO's seen during Soyuz Docking with the International Space Station
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyYesterday at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 57 GIGI YOUNG: GURDJIEFF IN THE GOBI LOST CITY & MYSTICAL EGYPT REVEALED!
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Who Rigged The TWlN TOWERS”
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump)

Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump)

Posted on 2017/03/08 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 3-8-17… “Light for Those at the Front Lines” (and that includes Donald Trump) 161102_kp_kauai_p1010211_arm_to_sun_crop_240_37So I’m up here at about 0250 HST, and my mind has been glimpsing the major transformations going on right now. For the planet, yes, but particularly for the country known as the United States of America. Which is rapidly recovering one important aspect of its essence as the “Republic of the united States”.
This is a step in the process of recalibration of the planet. It’s not the entire process. But for this planet to become healed, the entity called the “Republic of the united States” must be healed, and restored.
Let me be very clear: this is precisely why Donald J. Trump was “called in” to be the President. He is presenting himself as the new father of the Republic. And it is clear from this video that he is here to be just that. And it is also clear from that video that he is here to “stand up” for the “children”… and that includes each and every one of those “children” in the US, even those in so-called adult bodies.
I know this is not one of those “what’s going on with the energies” kind of messages, but I’m putting it out there. Of course, this is from my view.
At this time I see it as VERY important to send the Light of protection and Guidance to Donald Trump, and each of those on his team who are working towards turning this massive out-of-control ship called “the US” around. That’s what I’m doing. I did it with GW Bush, I did it with Obama, and I’m doing it now for Donald Trump.
And if you say you can’t, or won’t, I ask, how can you call yourself a Light Worker?
All I know is that “the dark” is being exposed, and fading away, in part because of what each of us is doing, and BEing. And Donald Trump is one of those at the point… on the front line. Like it or not… like him or not. He, like each of us, deserves our Light… now.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum