Latest topics
» What do turmeric, apples and grapes have in common?
BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR EmptyToday at 6:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Fireball Turns Night Into Day Over Northeast China
BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR EmptyToday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ The Best UFO Sightings Of 2019 plus MORE
BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR EmptyToday at 4:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California's San Andreas Fault Hit by Shallow M4.8 Earthquake After Bay Area Quake
BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR EmptyToday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist With ALS Set To Become ‘World’s Very First Full Cyborg’
BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR EmptyToday at 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PREP FOR COLD & FLU SEASON: HOW TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM NATURALLY
BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Will the Planet X Nibiru Star System Finally Reveal Itself this December as Researchers Now Believe? plus MORE
BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ronnie James Dio's UFO encounter
BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - JFK Jr. To Be Announced at Dallas Rally Oct. 17 as Pres. Trump’s 2020 Running Mate
BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-NASA Scientist “Convinced” Alien Life Was Found on Mars Over 40 Years Ago
BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Hour of Spectacular Sky Phenomena from around the World
BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Typhoon Hagibis horror - Fukushima radioactive waste have been washed into local stream
BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Birds dropping dead outside Coventry hospital UK, Effects of 5G?
BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR EmptyToday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR EmptyYesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » CANNABIS & NATURES MEDICINALS » BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR

BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR Empty BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:17 pm

topspin2

It came to my attention some years ago that the east and west coasts are in serious trouble....It was suggested to me to stay 150 miles from the east coast....Now I know we read all about this dwarf planet this is going to wreck havoc on our planet....We also know they, the news, lies for a living...So, what I believe is going to happen is the elite have in their control a Blast wave accelerator....a device that can cause a huge amount of energy (of Tesla origin) to cause a huge tital wave whenever and wherever they want....Now those who did the research on Fukishima know that that it wasnt an earthquake.....it didnt match the profile..I thought hydrogen bomb due to the lack of radiation from the explosion.....But now I have reason to believe that this Tesla device can cause these events......And...we wait...

This explains it a bit.....its not the explosion but the shock wave that is released....This my friends....it their plan.... The wave will gather strength as it rolls towards the coastline....150 miles inland......

https://www.youtube.com
/watch?v=TjC4SvZIARY

2BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR Empty Re: BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:32 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Hey tops that link does not work.... just goes to YT for me

Let me know when you are moving to the midwest. :)

3BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR Empty Re: BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:10 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever
I soooo love paying the tv tax under threat of bailiffs

BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR Blocke10

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

4BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR Empty Re: BLAST WAVE ACCELERATOR on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:26 am

topspin2

You can find the information on utube....Its really interesting once you understand that the technology does exist. And for this guy...it makes all the sense. The United States must go...They cannot and will not allow the truth to come out..The infrastructure is built for the dismantling of our once great country...As I was told, " its just business"........

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum