Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Giant Sphere UFO - Multiple UFOs Sighted Over New York! plus MORE
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyToday at 1:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyToday at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Justin Trudeau, Making Fun Of Trump
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Geminid Meteor Shower 2019 - Earth Passes Through a Stream of Debris from 'Rock Comet' 3200 Phaethon
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else?
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyToday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something really weird shows up on Google Earth in Antarctica
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Navy officer saw 'two-mile-wide UFO' over base
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “FORWARDS AND BACKWARDS” by TS Caladan
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» 4biddenknowledge, Erich Von Daniken, Corey Goode and David Wilcock on Beyond Belief.
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists 1st from Japan to win recognition for new blood group
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 12-02-2019… Trump lashes out in all directions as world tension escalates to dangerous levels
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» World's first genuine 'fly and drive' car unveiled
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:40 am by Malisa

» NASA reveals Parker Solar Probe discoveries
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for DEC 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 12-04-19
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sea Level ON The RISE - More EXTREME High Tide! - Local man says " Never seen anything like it"
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Andrew Email Suggests He Lied About Not Remembering Virginia Roberts
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is there a Basque Blood Type?
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Reverend Kevin Annett Eagle Strong Voice (yes that is what he is calling himself now!!! ahahaha) - The Revolution is Now: When Heaven and Earth are One
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE

UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE Sddefault

https://youtu.be/oQf1EwOSHaY

Published on Mar 14, 2017
I shot this video from my backyard in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, Nevada on the night of March 13, 2017.

The weather turns on a dime here in Las Vegas. Just last week I was wearing a warm winter coat. Last night it was warm enough to wear a t-shirt and khaki shorts and I was barefoot as well. It's been awhile but I finally caught a pair of lights near the Black Mountain in Henderson. Henderson is usually pretty reliable for UFO activity but it has been pretty quiet for the past couple of months. I also caught two strange lights at the bottom of the Blue Diamond Hills. I have a theory that the lights that come down out of the mountains use a series of concrete flash flood canals to move around the city unseen at times. I think this was one of those times. The orange flashing light was very odd as well. It just sat there flashing wildly. Once it began to move it became very bright but unfortunately, I lost it when I could no longer see it because a building was in the way. Lastly, I have a short clip of the moon rising in the east over downtown Las Vegas and Frenchman Mountain.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
UFO News - VARIOUS SPECTACULAR UFO'S CAUGHT ON FILM and MORE Sddefault

https://youtu.be/NBRo5JV6M5M

Published on Mar 14, 2017
Secureteam10 is your source for reporting the best in new UFO sighting news, info on the government coverup, and the strange activity happening on and off of our planet. Email me YOUR footage and help us continue the good fight for disclosure!

➨E-mail me your ideas & footage: TheSecureteam@gmail.com
➨Get Your Secureteam Shirt Here! http://secureteam.spreadshirt.com
➨Twitter: https://twitter.com/SecureTeam10
➨Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Secureteam10

Intro Music: Spellbound by Kevin Macleod
Outro Music: "Dark Trap" by rh_music

ALL footage used is either done under the express permission of the original owner, or is public domain and falls under rules of Fair Use. We are making such material available for the purposes of criticism, comment, review and news reporting which constitute the 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, review and news reporting is not an infringement of copyright.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum