Latest topics
» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Serpo: A Top-Secret Human Exchange Program and Interplanetary Travel
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» While filming the moon, witness caught on video this strange flying object
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA unveils new Artemis spacesuit prototypes
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Incredible Sculptures of Kachabeswarar Temple - Thirukachur
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant 'alien-like' squid egg in underwater bubble found by divers in Arctic Ocean
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Views of the Pillars of Creation: Hubble's Universe Unfiltered
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UN Climate Scientist: 'Carbon Dioxide Emissions Are Making The Earth Greener And More Fertile'
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  EmptyYesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - New Zealan'd Ecocide: 1080 Poison
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  EmptyYesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 10 15 19
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» What do turmeric, apples and grapes have in common?
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 6:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Fireball Turns Night Into Day Over Northeast China
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » DAVE SCHMIDT » Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.

Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  Damagecontrol

March 15, No Program Again this Week.

Posted on March 15, 2017 by Dave Schmidt 
Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  Damage_control

Dear Friends,

There will be no program again this week.

I know many of you may be wondering what is going one, but trust me all is well.

My funding sources have asked me to stay in a low profile for a period of time. Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  Dsc01050-2 I take them seriously as they are the sources of what we have been waiting for.

There is a lot of activity going on in the background and when you have an event of this size it is not done publicly without it developing some potential serious problems.

When I do a broadcast program it is seen or listened to by over 15,000 people and it has ripple effects from there.

If what they are telling me is true we could be very close to what we have been waiting for, so please be patient and take my low profile as a very good sign.

Have a wonderful week everyone!!!

Thanks to: https://thesedonaconnection.wordpress.com

Dave Schmidt - March 15, No Program Again this Week.  Keep-calm-and-damage-control

Red Panda

Red Panda
Dave Schmidt wrote:I know many of you may be wondering what is going one, but trust me all is well.

Hey Dave, have you been reading the ZAP reports?
ZAP wrote:2016-09-15    ANYWAYS, ALL IS WELL AND WE ARE TRULY JUST ABOUT THERE.

Dave Schmidt wrote:If what they are telling me is true we could be very close to what we have been waiting for, so please be patient and take my low profile as a very good sign.

Uh, Dave, you tend to take everything as a good sign, just like ZAP.  Whether you talk about this for 2 hours, or cancel your show, the basic fact is the folks who took in the currency still have not completed their end of the deal.

Damage control isn't quite enough.  To establish credibility, here is an idea.  The funding sources have all the banking information for all who participated.  They could send a few thousand out to each person. 

There are companies and governments with more employees than folks who participated in the private exchange.  If the banks are "safe" enough for those employees to be paid on a regular basis, then it is safe enough to send $$ to the folks in the exchange.  A thousand a week ought to do it.  Keep sending until each participant at least has their money back (what they paid for their currency). 

That is how your sources can gain some credibility.  It would also allow all participants to start doing something to help out in their community.

Until then, how can we differentiate the people who took in the currency from thieves?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I find it interesting that Davey stops all of his "public" videos and newsletter pumping except for his lucrative workshop adverts right after he goes after Abe Froman. Makes me wonder if Abe did not turn the tables and sue Dave for harassment since this is essentially what he did in putting out 3 pleas to his minions to report and shut Abe's You Tube channel down.

My guess is Dave's lawyers told him to shut the heck up for now.

Red Panda

Red Panda
Yes, the timing of this is certainly interesting.  In the past, he would just start talking about something else, like the Anunnaki or the Course in Miracles or the Wingmakers or go off on a trip to Asia to meet his mystery funders.  No trips of late, no action out of Reno, not much of anything other than his workshops.
question

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum