Latest topics
» They Lie About Everything - David Icke
Today at 7:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» *Big Quake* - SHALLOW 6.6 M 40 miles from erupting Volcano!
Today at 7:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» M7.0 (M6.6) strikes Pacific -- West Coast USA, Japan, Indonesia on watch
Today at 7:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU BOOM CANADA plus MORE
Today at 7:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - Full Version Of UFOs Over Red Rock Canyon plus MORE
Today at 6:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» TNT Tony Superfantastic Dinar Dedication "A History Through Pictures"
Yesterday at 11:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Ancient book contains detailed drawings of a fourth pyramid in Giza
Yesterday at 11:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Adam's Alien Genes (The Sitchin Chronicles EP1)
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» INSANE RULING BLOODLINES TIES TO USA PRESIDENTS & VLADIMIR PUTIN - THIS WILL SHOCK YOU
Yesterday at 10:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A large meteor over New Mexico
Yesterday at 10:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ISS Massive Shadow Revisited. Full Footage!
Yesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benefits to Becoming a Member of Out Of Mind
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Spiritual Significance of the March Equinox 2017
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by badger2

» Sevan Bomar On The Ringing Stone Network - What Is The Matrix?
Yesterday at 8:42 pm by badger2

» POOFness for MAR 27: RELEASE WEEK
Yesterday at 7:55 pm by robert18

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/26 - 4/01
Yesterday at 7:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Department
Yesterday at 6:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DAVID ROCKEFELLER UNAUTHORIZED BIOGRAPHY ‘MIND BOGGLING’
Yesterday at 6:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Everything Versus The No Thing or Nothing, what this Reality really IS!
Yesterday at 4:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» How Hemp Cleans Up Nuclear Radiation And Toxic Soil
Yesterday at 12:27 pm by badger2

» FBI rescues 82 children in sex trafficking sweep
Yesterday at 11:15 am by badger2

» Illness: Call to Transformation and Awakening
Yesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Internet Of Everything
Yesterday at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Human or not? Bikers in Indonesia film a mysterious humanoid creature
Yesterday at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Transcendence through the Stillness of No-Mind, and the Illusion of the Conscious Self
Yesterday at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Synchronicity/Ascension Symptoms Update
Yesterday at 7:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Augureye Express – Sovereign Souls
Yesterday at 7:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Accidental Mummy
Yesterday at 7:45 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Ditching Physical Expectation in the Great 5D Shift - Finding Paradise Within
Yesterday at 7:41 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR SCAMTASTIC CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLATANS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!!

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW (But probably NOT) PSYCH!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

POOFness for MAR 16: MAYBE TOMORROW
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 16-Mar-2017 13:23:02

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: MAYBE TOMORROW
Date: Thu, March 16, 2017 6:56 am

Hi All,

I just received a call telling me that the transit time for the funds to arrive may be tomorrow instead of today at the paymaster. They were expected today (Hong Kong time). This does not cut it with our current expected schedule as we have 6 people that will be out of sorts tomorrow with both food and shelter, but mostly with the medications needed to survive. They were expecting Western Unions and wires in the morning. Besides grimacing I am feeling some other emotions none too pleasant but have to keep stability and stand in front of you again.

I very much apologize for asking but I have little choice. I need to help them as much as I am able to tomorrow now that the expected arrival has been delayed…again. I believe this is really it for the waiting time, but it is very trying time for all of us. This waiting has taken a bit too long.

One thing that was very positive for us today was the acknowledgement of the United Nations and their support of what we are about to do. That was the high point today. That opens the doors to many venues for providing relief where we would have difficulties with the governments, especially in Europe and Africa.

Thanks and God Bless. You are again saving lives.

Love and Light

in Our service

Zap

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

EL_O_EL

Unbelievable! Wow, these Paymasturbators are like thee cruelest people in the world! oh, wait, right, they don't exist just as Jerkzappo's fake....his fake.....well his fake everything. I was thinking how Jerkzappo is a convicted felon, who did time for fraud, and...well, knowing what his future held with this, cough, Mission, wouldn't all his royal friends/family stick up for him and help him out with legal help and or bail? No, because he is a FRAUD. Jerzy Babkowski, who maraudes as Zap! is a Proven, convicted Fraud!. Wake up people! The same routine will happen next week, with minor adjustments, racist/anti-religious statements, and contrived humanistic causes. Sheesh, Jerkzappo!, you will reap what you sew, and you are sewing lies at a ridiculously self serving pace.

PurpleSkyz

Admin

robert18

Jerzy Babkowsi and many others like him are who most people are aware but some unfortunately are not or do not want to accept the reality who hi is. This is very disturbing and wrong as Babkowski - AKA Zap are well aware of such fact and are laughing all the way to their PayPal accounts to collect stupid, naive, vulnerable people's money. Worst and tragic part of this sad situation is that Global Law Enforcement Authorities who are acting on behalf of public - people like you and I as servers and protectors are doing damn NOTHING about to stop, prosecute and convict sociopaths and criminals like Jerzy Babkowski and many of this type. Yet they are striving and continuing to con, scam and rip people off with out any consequences. Congratulate to all of us tax payers contributing to those Law Enforcement Authorities beautiful wages !!!!!. Let Jerzy Babkowski and many criminals like him continue to save our Humanity.......... Send him as much money as you can so at least he can have better quality of life then you. 
BTW... They - Landa China Global (Humanus) have been proceeding with this crime for what I only know 3 years plus and in case you didn't know they have been in-taking" the complete Compliance's, KYC, POL's etc from many Historical Chinese Bonds owners using their Lantrack system and no one even mentions about or asks what happened to their Bonds but I know. If you ever wondering - they have cashed out many times for those bonds but will always tell you or use an excuse that "we never took any bonds from any one" but they just did that using people lack of knowledge that original bonds are not necessary at all in order to monetize them as long as they have the serial numbers and other critical codes, sku's etc which each KYC and POL displayed beautifully and clearly on each picture. That is why they have invested so much time to teach and instruct people how to prepare those COMPLIANCE'S !!!!!!!! 
Hope all of you who submitted their collateral's to Landa China Global are happy now and humbly, patiently waiting for their bonds to be redeemed-compensated. Wish you good luck - till the next eclipse (approximately 125 years from now)  and keep saving Humanity with Jerzy Babakowski !!!

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Thanks Robert. You hit the nail right on the head

Red Panda

This was four months ago:

On November 14, 2016 ZAP wrote:ANYBODY ELSE THAT WISHES TO CONTACT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I HAVE HELPED THROUGH YOUR DONATIONS (THAT WILL BE AUDITED SHORTLY), I WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE TO YOU NOW THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN. THE REASON WHY THIS DISCLOSURE IS PARTLY BECAUSE OF THE VITRIOLIC COMMENTS, AND PARTLY BECAUSE THE ASKING FOR HELP PART IS OVER.

Last edited by Red Panda on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

Admin
OMG!
Well if this does not open some eyes I don't know what will. WOW

erwing

It is in love that we come to you. When one dreams of an equitable world, without poverty, without arrogance, respectful, we can work free from the prey - predator cycle, then comes the patience and serves as a companion.
The detractors of Poofness, however pursuing a common goal, should grant another week of grace, to see results in the direction of the delivery of prosperity funds.
This is so serious, that we will not bring to account, all the generosity on the part of those fallen on the road for the almost 60 years that this struggle is taking to give a figure.
Peace to you.
                                                                                            Erving

Red Panda

PurpleSkyz wrote:OMG!
Well if this does not open some eyes I don't know what will. WOW

That's my bad.  It was 2016.  But, here is a Poofness report from 2008:

Poof wrote:I'm still handling consultations for any of you last minute folks who may be unsure of the road ahead. Email this address and we'll hook you up. Donations are need and accepted at www.paypal.com account
2gof...@safe-mail.net  See ya somewhere some place, over yonder.

So it has been going on for quite a long time.

Red Panda

erwing wrote:When one dreams of an equitable world, without poverty, without arrogance, respectful, we can work free from the prey - predator cycle,

Dreaming of an equitable world is one thing, asking people who have little to pay your way while you pretend to work for that is quite another.  If anything is different in one week I will be happily surprised.

robert18

.so here we go again, the ruthless, mercy less, conman psychopath Jerzy Babkowski AKA Zap is again attempting to steel your last $..... I'm sure there will be some one who will buy his rubbish so wish you good luck believing in receiving bullshit. Shame of all those who feeds his pocket more then shame on him as sociopaths have no shame but loud lough when seeing idiots sending money to him. Yes, one must be an idiot truly to believe in 3 years of Babkowski's rubbish " tonight, the first wire will complete, and 2 days later, we will receive from the paymaster."
You can go and check the archives of Landa China Global conference's as well as all Zap-Office of Poofness reports going back to 2013 and hopefully then you will understand what those bastards have been doing.

robert18

for all those who have been victimized and deceived by this sociopath and his team Will Barney and Goug Jones from so called Landa Cina Global - Humanus I strongly suggest that you will copy and paste above letters and spread all over the Internet, Social media wherever those scammers are appearing trying to robe good will naive, vulnerable people. It seems this is the only way since any of the above mentioned Law Enforcement Agencies can't.

8 Re: POOFness for MAR 21: THE ART OF GIVING AND RECEIVING or YOU KEEP GIVING AND I KEEP TAKING Today at 10:10 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Robert he is a total liar. He is probably lying about any donations coming their way also. His mother going off to die in the old country. smh

Surely by now one would hope that even the most kindhearted being on the planet would be able to see thru this con artists weak, unsubstantiated, unimaginative scams and bullshit stories. 

But YES... we have 6 years of archives from the Poofness gang if anyone wants to see for themselves by clicking here: 

http://www.oom2.com/f128-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-susan

9 Re: POOFness for MAR 21: THE ART OF GIVING AND RECEIVING or YOU KEEP GIVING AND I KEEP TAKING Today at 10:27 pm

robert18

Thank you for your post. You know hat dear friend, I was aware of 3-4 years of those scammers from Landa but 7 ???!!!!!. It is even worst scandal and unbelievable that all those Law Enforcement Agencies I have listed in my letters have not been able to stop this kind of nasty, dangerous and ruthless scam activities. After all no one knows what is the real purpose of collecting funds this way it is but this is up to FBI and Home Land Security to investigate. We are vetting out refuges, immigrants and other people but perhaps it would be a good idea to clean our house from the inside out instead only from the outside in. Who is really supposed to be protecting the public in the USA and Canada????.  I'm sure Babkowski and his bodies from Humanus are also feeding on others from abroad, after all they are using WWW to do this.

robert18

.so here we go again, the ruthless, mercy less, conman psychopath Jerzy Babkowski AKA Zap is again attempting to steel your last $..... I'm sure there will be some one who will buy his rubbish so wish you good luck believing in receiving bullshit. Shame of all those who feeds his pocket more then shame on him as sociopaths have no shame but loud lough when seeing idiots sending money to him. Yes, one must be an idiot truly to believe in 3 years of Babkowski's rubbish " tonight, the first wire will complete, and 2 days later, we will receive from the paymaster."
You can go and check the archives of Landa China Global conference's as well as all Zap-Office of Poofness reports going back to 2013 and hopefully then you will understand what those bastards have been doing.

robert18

for all those who have been victimized and deceived by this sociopath and his team Will Barney and Goug Jones from so called Landa Cina Global - Humanus I strongly suggest that you will copy and paste above letters and spread all over the Internet, Social media wherever those scammers are appearing trying to robe good will naive, vulnerable people. It seems this is the only way since any of the above mentioned Law Enforcement Agencies can't.

8 Re: POOFness for MAR 21: THE ART OF GIVING AND RECEIVING or YOU KEEP GIVING AND I KEEP TAKING Today at 10:10 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Robert he is a total liar. He is probably lying about any donations coming their way also. His mother going off to die in the old country. smh

Surely by now one would hope that even the most kindhearted being on the planet would be able to see thru this con artists weak, unsubstantiated, unimaginative scams and bullshit stories. 

But YES... we have 6 years of archives from the Poofness gang if anyone wants to see for themselves by clicking here: 

http://www.oom2.com/f128-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-susan

9 Re: POOFness for MAR 21: THE ART OF GIVING AND RECEIVING or YOU KEEP GIVING AND I KEEP TAKING Today at 10:27 pm

robert18

Thank you for your post. You know hat dear friend, I was aware of 3-4 years of those scammers from Landa but 7 ???!!!!!. It is even worst scandal and unbelievable that all those Law Enforcement Agencies I have listed in my letters have not been able to stop this kind of nasty, dangerous and ruthless scam activities. After all no one knows what is the real purpose of collecting funds this way it is but this is up to FBI and Home Land Security to investigate. We are vetting out refuges, immigrants and other people but perhaps it would be a good idea to clean our house from the inside out instead only from the outside in. Who is really supposed to be protecting the public in the USA and Canada????.  I'm sure Babkowski and his bodies from Humanus are also feeding on others from abroad, after all they are using WWW to do this.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum