Latest topics
» Re: Bill Ryan, Founder of a forum: Project Avalon
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyToday at 2:06 am by RamblerNash

» UFO News ~ Video of Wild-Looking UFO Over Cuba Goes Viral plus MORE
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyToday at 1:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sparks Fly as Heavy Snowfall Downs Power Lines Near Italian Ski Resort
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyToday at 1:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eerie Earth Sound Recorded for the First Time During a Solar Storm
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyToday at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aldi Set to Replace 12.5 Million Single Use Plastic Bags With Compostable Bags
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyToday at 1:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Latest Keystone Pipeline Oil Spill is Nearly 10 Times Worse Than Initially Thought
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyToday at 1:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Could consciousness all come down to the way things vibrate?
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyToday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physicists claim to have found NEW force of nature
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyToday at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein’s Prison Guards Charged With Falsifying Jail Records
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyToday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» *NEW* - "You just don't see this kind of stuff everyday" - Skies putting on EPIC performance!
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Entomologist claims "These photos show evidence of life on Mars"
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyToday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Rule of Law
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyToday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» ANY DINARIANS LEFT OUT THERE? 5 Million IQD for Sale
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyYesterday at 2:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Daniel James & Stina Bo Bina - Is Hollywood Ready for COREY GOODE?- Warped Podcast #1
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meteor Alert: Outburst of Shooting Stars Expected from the Alpha Monocerotids
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking News! New W. SHROUT Docket Located!
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Nephilim Bloodline Command Structure
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Demon Technology: 5G vs. Human Race
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» 9-year-old genius is set to graduate university
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» SETI Institute celebrates 35 years of hunting ET
UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE

UFO News - UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

March 18, 2017

UFO Caught During Sunset Over Fort Worth, Texas On March 17, 2017, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: March 17, 2017
Location of sighting: Fort worth, Texas, USA
News source: MUFON #82683

Sunset is the most common time of the day for UFO sightings to occur. The angle of the sun, person and UFO cause the craft to stand out remarkably well. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states: 
I went outside, I noticed a weird lead/gray thing spinning in sky, took pic, then nticed a big NEW PLANET in background, WTF. and another something in sky.

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cylinder-shaped UFO flying out of the Bay of Fundy Nova Scotia during lightning

August 6, 2016 - Location: Bay of Fundy Nova Scotia. While camping at my friends cottage near the beach I was watching a fairly intense lightning storm roll into the mouth of the bay off the Atlantic.

Two screenshots taken from the video. Credit: Mufon.

We were waiting for our bar-b-q to finish and I began to film the storm hoping to get some good images of the lightning as I waited.

The storm was still a good 20 minutes away but the lightning was going straight down into the water almost every time and I continued to film for about 2 minutes....nothing out of the ordinary except for one very close double flash of lightning and immediate loud bang!

I put my camera away, ate supper as the storm passed overhead and thought nothing more of it until 2 or 3 days later when I was going through the footage, from lightning strike to lightning strike, and I could see on a cylindrical like object the size of a semi trailer flying out of the bay on an angle at an unimaginable speed an angle across the sky through the double flash and up into the clouds.

Three enlarged images showing the cylinder UFO taken from the video. Credit: Mufon.

I have some unbelievable video of the event and even more unbelievable pictures (Witness: "Screenshots taken from the video"). I’ve spent almost 8 months seeking help and getting nowhere..... I'll send the video if someone takes my pictures seriously. Mufon case 82086.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz