OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Now Is The Time… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Now Is The Time… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Now Is The Time… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Now Is The Time… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Now Is The Time… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Now Is The Time… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Now Is The Time… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Now Is The Time… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Now Is The Time… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Now Is The Time… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Now Is The Time… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Now Is The Time… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Now Is The Time… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Now Is The Time… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Now Is The Time… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Now Is The Time… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Now Is The Time… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Now Is The Time… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Now Is The Time… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Now Is The Time… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Now Is The Time… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Now Is The Time… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now Is The Time…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Now Is The Time… Empty Now Is The Time… Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:16 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Now Is The Time…

March 19, 2017 / Visionkeeper

Now Is The Time… Cats-devil-hell-opposites-favim-com-1609195
Photo Source:
Now is the time for a great many changes. The shift from winter into spring, being quiet and resting within oneself for the long stretch of cold and often isolation brought on by the weather, to the light and energetic  season of regrowth and new growth. It is now a time for shifting  the guards as a new President has taken up residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and life in America now makes the big shift into creating its new story for itself.  This is why I say it is time. It is now. It is forever. The mass consciousness of society right now seems to be chaotic, fearful, displeased,and often times it is violent. Hardly the atmosphere we need for healing ourselves, and yes, we need healing! As always happens with change, there are pockets of the old regime holding out in favor of the status quo vs the pockets of new and enthusiastic minds open to seeing, thinking and being something different, more aware of the present problems and seeing the answers awaiting us ahead down the road. Optimistic but remaining open-minded to any situation.
This is why I say it is time. The old is falling and the new are busy filling empty seats. Before the new takes control again over us as it always does, it is time to push for a better way of being in the world. Here we are getting ready to start all over again with a new President who wishes to enlarge the war machine instead of finding better ways to communicate and solve problems. Not a single word is uttered from the White House in regards to alternative energy. No, it is full steam ahead back into oil and coal, less regard for the planet and once again for profit and gain. This is hardly a change! This is just putting lipstick on the stinky pig. It is still a pig! It is time to promote a better way of being, of opening up chaotic, confused minds to a more compassionate way of being in the world, it may involve the new thinkers start filling those empty seats, both locally and in Washington. The younger minds need to get in the trenches so they can be heard. To sit quietly in hopes of seeing ” real change” will do NOTHING to move us forward in consciousness.
We hear TONS of moaning and groaning going on from the left and often overly aggressive behavior and even violence. It’s aim is to destroy any and all of those who wish to create a better world. This obnoxious defiance and inability of so many to shift and move on is growing heavy to interact with. The frequencies between the two oppositions is like oil and water, they are unable to blend and solidify. The old mindset is unwilling to bend and open up, the agenda of the rich dominating the poor continues as does the unrest within. Why would anyone want to continue war, continue to destroy the planet for profit. continue to not show compassion towards others? It’s all they know how to do and all they have ever been. That is who they are. They have far greater reasons to not want change. We have been down and oppressed forever now and so any light ahead gives us hope and a better attitude. They live down in the swamp mud wanting to drag us all in with them so they hardly want to see anything positive and enlightening on the horizon.
A great many people I think do not understand what is going on, most definitely those who are not open-minded! What is going on right now is very disturbing to watch. It shows us sadly that we have not yet tipped the scales enough to allow that poor hundredth monkey to cross over bringing with it all the rest. I had hoped we would have been much farther along in raising our consciousness, but we are not. The old regime is working overtime to distract the masses from the truth. They lie and cheat and act like a bunch of juvenile delinquents. This is our SO CALLED Government. It is shameful and has destroyed morality. We are here to build it back up! We are here to help the masses see there is a better way. The dishonesty of the news and media is now in full-blown disclosure. I hope people are waking up to how this game is played. The faster and wiser we become the less wool they can yank over people’s eyes. It is a slow process, this journey of finding ourselves and what we REALLY believe in.
I guess what I’m trying to say here is that we all have an opportunity to push OUR agenda forward finally at this time. We need to join ranks, get into the inner circle so to speak and take up residence. We are being lied to through fake news to alter people’s opinions in the favor of the old and yet, NO OUTRAGE? Just silence. Silence will not bring change. We must get into the trenches and get our hands dirty to make change. Do you still desire war? Pollution? Elite control? I know I don’t! I’ll write and speak and open minds wherever I am, with whomever I am with. We each have our own way of creating action. Like I mentioned earlier, we need new blood to fill the seats in Washington, to break down the old once and for all and bring on board others with open minds. It is time and we are being summoned. To the young I say find a way to get involved where it is needed most. To those of us Baby Boomers getting tired I say speak out! Don’t stay silent. God gave you a voice, use it. People won’t know there is a better way unless they hear about it.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum