» Anonymous Listen Learn REMEMBER!
Yesterday at 4:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for AUG 21: THE SACRIFICIAL CAR
Yesterday at 3:40 pm by robert18

» UFO News ~ Mystery Object near Sun filmed during Solar Eclipse 2017 plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Natural phenomenon or Planet X? plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Walter Bosley: Nazca Mummy Hoax! SSP Corey Goode/David Wilcock/Jimmy Church Fiasco!
Yesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode August 23, 2017 - THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM REVELATIONS - David Wilcock 2017
Yesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier ~ Law of the Land moving into concrete, physical reality
Yesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Graham Hancock: Back from the Gates of Death (Recovering From A Stroke)
Yesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland ~ As You Wish Talk Radio 8 19 2017
Yesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control
Yesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critical Review on Steven Greer Disclosure Project Sirius
Yesterday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes - Network of Global Corporate Control 8 22 17
Yesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pandora's reflection
Yesterday at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Red Ink Wet Signatures Required For UCC/Trust Documents?
Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY » Kauilapele » Kp Message 3-20-17… “The Energies, the Equinox, the ‘Equal Knocks’, and a few other things”

Kp Message 3-20-17… “The Energies, the Equinox, the ‘Equal Knocks’, and a few other things”

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Kp Message 3-20-17… “The Energies, the Equinox, the ‘Equal Knocks’, and a few other things”

Posted on 2017/03/20 by Kauilapele
So I’m here now, and I probably will finish this after 12 midnight, so I’d better change the date to 3-20 (been there, done that).
I’m sensing some very “joyously ebullient” energies flying around in here (within my own BEingness), and “out there” as well. Something bubbling… maybe ready to “boil over”. All I can say is there is a lot of apocalyptic (unveiling) energies flying around, and there are also a significant number of apocalyps-ers flying around out there, as well. Many new beings taking up their roles as unveilers. Removing the veils… more and more and more and more and more and more and MORE. I can enjoy that.
Yeah, there’s still a lot of disinfo artists, purveying their disinfo, but they’re all being pretty much “seen through”. Their efforts to purvey disinfo are very transparent to most.
The Equinox is today, 3-20-17 at 1029 UTC, or 0029 HST, 0629 EDT (ref). Some say this is a major turning point date for the cabal being removed (see this Kent Dunn video), some likely say other things, and I say, “It’s another moment in time”… and that’s all I care to view it as.
And at this rate, the equinox will be over by the time I post this. Anyway…
Now, “Equal knocks“… well, it seems that many of us are occasionally getting energetically “knocked”… knocked around, knocked upside down, knocked upside the head, etc. So maybe this equinox represents how we have all been “Equally knocked” around. And as far as I’m concerned, it’s like bodysurfing at Sandy Beach, where the trade wind surf consists of rapid waves, one after another, but random, and you really have to go with the moment, and go with the wave action in that moment. I love it… Just as I’m enjoying the occasional “knock around the clock”.
My view is, “Stop making a big deal about getting ‘knocked'”… and just go with the flow…. even if it’s rapid movement flow. So what’s the big deal anyway? Don’t make it a big deal.
Yes, there’s an accelerating upward and sometimes downward, sideways left, sideways right, kind of ride ahead, and that’s okay with me. I’m enjoying it. I’m going to continue enjoying it, one moment at a time.
So I guess that’s all of the “few other things” I mentioned in the title.
Aloha (while posting at exactly equinox time), Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum