OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So, I Am a Vatican Spy?

Posted on March 24, 2017 by David Robinson  
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more 4f522-judge2banna  Judge Anna von Reitz
I just got another poke in the ribs from Michael R. Hamilton, a con man pretending to be a Justice in Louisiana. He says that thanks to his propaganda, everyone now thinks I am a Vatican spy. He was gloating over how easy it was to mislead you.
Nobody who has read my voluminous correspondence with the Cardinals and Popes for the past thirty years would assume any such thing.
They wouldn’t be ignorant enough to think that “the Vatican” is equivalent to the Holy See, either.
Be that as it may, as I told Mr. Hamilton who is tracking and secretly stealing data from everyone who visits his website—–
“The owner of afreecountry.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website…..”
— an eternal truth.
This is not now, has never been, and will never be about me. It is about the veracity of the information I present, which is fully corroborated by other researchers and which is in front of your faces standing on the public record.
And beyond that, it is about what you do with the information.
Do you start rampaging around as gangs of armed thugs? Abandon your lawful state militias? And start calling your militiamen “Continental Marshals”— ?
Let’s give everyone a clue here: if you call your militiamen “Continental Marshals” you are subjecting them to arrest, when they would otherwise be guaranteed the right to assemble and regulate themselves.
And who benefits from making your militias subject to arrest?
Apparently, Michael R. Hamilton and Bruce Doucette benefit somehow. That’s what they are advocating.
Or are you going to assemble your county jural assemblies and restore your own lawful government? Assemble your state militias to serve the land jurisdiction states of this country? And do so with the guarantees of The Constitution at your backs?
That’s my answer and it’s the only answer that is going to work for the good of this country and its people. All the other answers lead to war and bloodshed and the benefit of arms manufacturers and bankers—and insurance companies.
Turns out that Mr. Hamilton is an insurance agent. If you go back in history and study the use of insurance annuities to fund government you will quickly grasp Mr. Hamilton’s stake in the game.
Mr. Hamilton and Bruce Doucette have a job –to spread conflict and disinformation and to gum up the works to ensure that no true and lawful American government is re-established. My job, unpaid and such as it is, is to make sure that it is reestablished.
Bruce Doucette tried to commandeer my conference in Anchorage and harmed two of my lead researchers and left me to pay the bill— $10,000 that could have and should have gone to other things.
Bruce Doucette has misled people to take improper oaths and then claim that they are occupying vacated public offices. The net effect of this is to leave them subject to arrest and to invalidate anything and everything they do while attempting to operate these offices.
Bruce Doucette has promoted a practice of calling state militiamen “Continental Marshals” which has the affect noted above.
Bruce Doucette once told me he had a “million men” signed up to act as “Continental Marshals” and that there were “hundreds” of complaints against Chief Marshal Bella Haywood.
Thank God, I quickly realized that neither statement was and is true.
And as for Michael R. Hamilton his reputation precedes him. Wanted for con schemes in three states, named as a defendant in multiple sworn complaints of taking money from people and then not performing (not coincidentally, exactly what he accused Marshal Haywood of doing and which he failed to prove; this is an old British Crown ploy known as “the pot calling the kettle black”) and I guess his support for making our militiamen subject to federal arrest speaks for itself.
You are all grown-ups and responsible for what you think and do. You owe it to yourselves and your safety to thoroughly investigate the facts for yourselves and use your own horse sense.
I have used mine and I have advised you to separate from what Bruce Doucette and Michael R. Hamilton are doing. Don’t go to Hamilton’s blog/website, because as Firefox has confirmed, he is collecting and stealing data linking you to him and his crackpot activities. For what purpose, do you surmise?
Don’t attend their so-called “Justices and Marshals Calls” anymore. Nothing correct is going on there, and all uncorrected error does is compound the errors already made.
To quote the immortal Howard Freeman from his article, “The Two United States and the Law” —- “They (the Founders) wanted the principle of English common law, that an act done by any official person or law-making body beyond his or its legal competence was simply void.”
You may be sure the Founders set it up that way, and you may be sure that the action of anyone who hasn’t corrected their political status, hasn’t taken the correct oath of office, and hasn’t posted a bond with the U.S. Treasury, is indeed void. No matter what they claim, no matter how loudly they shout, “But, but, but…. I am one of the people!”
I have advised you all to focus on correcting your own political status, organizing your own county and statewide jural assemblies, electing your own land jurisdiction county sheriffs and organizing your own “well-regulated state militias”.
You will not suffer any adverse circumstance from doing so and will quickly regain both your freedom and your empowerment under the actual Constitution.
If you want factual, practical, real-world help doing what needs to be done, start attending the National Assembly calls hosted by the Michigan General Jural Assembly every Thursday night at 9 p.m. EST, 1-712-770-4170, access code 226823# and visit their website http://1stmichiganassembly.info. These folks have had their assembly up and going for decades. Listen to them. Learn from them.
My facts are solid and my advice is sound, and as long as that is true, it doesn’t matter who I am or where I am coming from. It is to your advantage to listen.

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Continental, Federal, Territorial, Municipal…..

Posted on March 25, 2017 by David Robinson
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more 12405-judge2banna  Judge Anna von Reitz
I know this is confusing, but until we all learn this basic information, there will continue to be confusion and chaos and all efforts to organize the lawful government we are owed will be crippled, so please take note and take the time to thoroughly understand the information:
There are actually four versions of “United States” we deal with all the time— we started out with two and that has grown to four over the past two hundred plus years.
The Continental United States consists of fifty geographically defined states, for example, Ohio, Florida, and Maine. This is the United States belonging to the “free, independent and sovereign people of the United States” described in The Definitive Treaty of Peace, Paris, 1783. This is why Revolutionary War troops were called “Continental Soldiers”. These states together define the area over which the Public and Organic Law is exercised by the people (that is, state militias) acting as county and state jural assemblies—when and if they assemble and do their duty to self-govern. These states defined and created The Constitution for the united States of America, and that agreement in turn created both the Federal United States, and the Territorial United States by splitting their own international jurisdiction into “delegated” and “un-delegated” powers (Articles of Amendment X).
The Federal United States operates as fifty unincorporated politically defined States under names like “Ohio State” and “Florida State” and “Maine State” and these states control the undelegated portion of the international jurisdiction owed to the Continental United States. These are all owed a “republican form of government” and operate under the United States Statutes at Large in international jurisdiction, and State Session Laws at the state level. These States are owed the Constitution of the United States of America
The Territorial United States operates as 57 entities— 50 “inchoate” incorporated States of States like the “State of California” and 7 Insular States (Guam, Puerto Rico, et alia)– that in turn administer the delegated “powers” in international jurisdiction. These are all operated as franchises of the United States, Inc., and under the plenary power of Congress granted at Article I, Section 8, Clause 17, they are operated as democracies. They operate under State of State Statutes and Federal Code. These states also operate under the Constitution of the United States of America.
The Municipal United States has also grown out of Article I, Section 8, Clause 17— this is a network of approximate 10,000 municipal city-state governments organized as municipalities and boroughs and STATES OF STATES like the STATE OF LOUISIANA and incorporated counties like JACKSON COUNTY all organized under the Municipal Law of Washington, DC, which is an independent international city-state akin to the Vatican or the Inner City of London, and again, under the plenary power granted to Congress, these are run as oligarchies subject to whatever whim Congress may have. They operate under Public Policies and Martial Common Law. These various municipal entities operate under the Constitution of the United States, and although this is a document we seldom see, it is the “constitution” that all the members of the Congress take their oaths to.
It is up to each one of us to know our correct political status and declare it.
Are we state nationals (not employed by any government in any capacity) or State Citizens (acting in some official capacity for our states) of the Continental United States?
Are we Federal Citizens? (that is, employees, public officials, or dependents of the United States of America?)
Are we Territorial Citizens? (that is, employees, public officials, or dependents if the United States, Inc.?)
Are we Municipal Citizens? (that is, employees, public officials or dependents of the UNITED STATES, INC.?)
You have a right to be confused. And if you are reading this, you will shortly have cause to be outraged, too.
It is up to you to exercise dominion over the Continental United States by actively participating in your local county and state jural assemblies and acting as deputies in support of your locally elected land jurisdiction Sheriff and also joining your state militia. Most of us have been blissfully unaware of the necessity of doing this and our state republics have languished in a condition of zombie-like disuse for three generations, largely unoccupied and disserved.
The Federal United States has struggled along, but with fewer and fewer state nationals and State Citizens acting in support of the effort of maintaining our international presence as states and people of the Union, it has gradually dimmed away, unable to operate effectively for lack of funds.
Instead, the foreign Territorial United States and the Municipal United States run as profit-making commercial corporation enterprises have coerced their forms of “citizenship” on you and have seized upon your assets and have hypothecated debt against your labor, your businesses, your land, and your children’s children’s children.
As a result of similar names deceit and coercive action, you have applied for and the perpetrators have issued franchises in your NAME—- JOHN MICHAEL DOE and most recently, JOHN M. DOE—- and until you return the BIRTH CERTIFICATES related to these entities to the Secretary of the Treasury and appoint him your Fiduciary and tell him to return this (re-venue) these to the United States of America, U.S. Treasury, without recourse—- you continue to be “presumed” either a “United States Citizen” (Territorial) Corporation or a “citizen of the United States” (Municipal) Corporation.
And all your assets are held in thrall as collateral backing these foreign corporations, instead of supporting your actual lawful government.
Please bear in mind that there are no laws against raping, pillaging, murdering, press-ganging, pirating, or committing genocide against corporations.
Please bear in mind that mischaracterizing a living man as a corporation is a crime known as “personage”.
Please also bear in mind that the act of bringing charges against such a “PERSON” is also a crime known as “barratry”—-most infamously practiced by the Bar Associations.
This treason began in 1861 with the onset of the illegal commercial mercenary conflict misnamed “The American Civil War” and has been carried on ever since by the rogue members of Congress and the various corporate CEOs heading up both the USA, Inc. and the US, Inc.
It’s time to put an end to it, and that can only be done by informing, educating, motivating, and properly organizing literally millions of Americans.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Reply to Bruce Doucette in Regard to the Continental Marshals Service

Posted on March 25, 2017 by David Robinson
Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more 12405-judge2banna  Judge Anna von Reitz
Just because you say so, doesn’t make it so. Unless, of course, we really do believe in the movie, “Bruce Almighty”.
Let’s get this straight. The Continental Marshals Service was created over 200 years ago by George Washington. It doesn’t belong to you or to any single state or small group of states. It belongs to the united States of America.
You and your pals started the move to fill the vacated offices of the Continental Marshals, but you did not create those offices and you have no delegated power to change them, abrogate them, assign them to a new jurisdiction, place them under different administrative management or meddle with them at all. Period.
Just as you have stepped forward and offered to serve your state as a State Justice, these men and women have stepped forward to serve the states (plural) to enforce the undelegated powers owed to the states and people in international jurisdiction.
Everyone concerned is filling a vacated public office which belongs to all of us, either at the county, the state, or the federal level. Nobody has any ability or right to mess with or amend any part of the lawful government apart from the processes that have been established to do so.
To date, Bruce, you haven’t corrected your own political status, haven’t posted a bond with the U.S. Treasury, haven’t bothered to look up the correct oath of office for State Justices of Colorado, and are basically off your trolley about all of this.
Please get on board the Mothership. We are leaving this part of the galaxy and returning to Terra Firma— the actual world, where actual people use actual money and participate in actual elections and elect actual public officials.
If you are willing to fill a vacated public office and do what has to be done to make yourself both worthy and competent to serve that office and help lead the effort to restore our lawful government, then by all means, do so and godspeed.
If not, get out of the way.
You either work for the restoration of the lawful, de jure government or by ignorance and default, you work against the restoration of the lawful, de jure government.
It is one way or the other and at this point, you are on the wrong side of the issue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum