OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Tree Beings as Allies… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tree Beings as Allies…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tree Beings as Allies… Empty Tree Beings as Allies… Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:00 am

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

Tree Beings as Allies… Treepic
Trees and I go way back, thousands of years (lifetimes). There  was a time when the Vedress People lived and I remember it. Anastasia talks
about this time period. You find many mentions of it in her books. I have an  indescribable alignment with word Vedress. The people of that time were in alignment with the all, the one in creation, co-creation together. They left us  libraries of information in megaliths. Information contained in those rocks  structure today. The Trees in certain areas of the world remember these people.

Trees hand down information to the plants through the root
systems, eco systems that develop around them and from the matter like leaves
that fall from them eventually eaten by the microbes into soil matter, breaking
down the information (matter) into a structure that can be taken in assimilated
by smaller beings. Taking in food, air, water is the same as taking in
information in our environment, part of us humans, animals, plants, trees and
beings that live in soil have programs within to decipher the information
without us even knowing it, our systems can adjust to what is. In some cases if
it cannot adjust, severe environmental issues like radiation it will kill us
when we cannot find the information to adapt to in our environment through the information we take in. That is why what man is doing to the planet is causing, will cause and extinction and most do not even know that is going on now.

I have always loved trees. I have had the great privilege of meeting many trees in their nature eco systems and also in the human made eco systems. Trees are the most magnificent beings on earth. Tree consciousness is ancient, patient and peaceful like a Zen master would be like if he/she was a tree. I have visited the redwoods in California and the information there was so old from a time that there was peace there. I could hear the inhales and exhales of those trees and the plants that grew around them worshipped them. The air was still ancient, moist; pollen rich like the whole earth was at one time. I read a book about the earth thousands of years ago and there was speculation that we humans had capacities in our lungs to breath in all the pollen in the air and live off it. it contained everything in it we needed. The air was rich with such food for us then. I suspect that this is where the modern ideas of breatharianism comes from when we could simply live off breathing even for water and food in our atmosphere. I have memories about that time on earth as well. I can remember running through green tall grasses and pollen is floating everywhere, the air is warm, moist and I feel at peace with all life around me. I never knew hate, anger, rage, and fear in that life experience. It did not exist we humans were one with the all, the one.
My first experience with a tree Spirit was on a fall day. 2005? I had a single size futon that I had made into a couch. I positioned it in the living room so I could lay on it and look out my window. I loved to look out of my second story window and contemplate the sky, clouds, weather and large trees outside of my apartment.
One early morning with coffee in hand I laid down on the futon I felt dreamy, drifting consciousness kind of “out of it”. The sun was shining through the window onto the lower end of the futon across the bottom half of my body which invited me to sink into the vastness of what I call the dreaming
state. I drifted on the waves of awareness for several hours in a hypnotic
state. As I was coming back into my body laying on the futon, I saw “it” it was
in the tree moving towards me.

In the large fully leafed tree outside the window I saw a cloud of energy form, this cloud of energy reminded me of a dragon. The long neck and head, it was twisting its neck around turning to look at me as it formed. I remember thinking; “oh my God, that is the spirit of the tree!” The spirit stretched out its neck aligning its head to make eye contact with me, I watched its mouth open and I knew it was going to talk to me! That is when I fully sat up, I almost screamed, the hair on the back of my neck was standing up. By the time I shook off the state I was in, the spirit had left.
I became a tad bit more respectful out in nature especially around trees. My inner landscapes changed after the first visitation of the tree spirit.
When you know that there is a conscious spirit being or soul in all livings things, deep reverence of all life takes hold.
I met lots of indigo kids in my line of work of all ages. There was a particular one who stands out to me, he is now an adult. He told me some really fantastic things about energies that he had observed in his life. He had been brought up in the city. He was tuned into energies that are in, surround cities in his younger years. The lower vibrational beings that come in inter-dimensionally use electric energy; they pull energy from the human made grid which brings them into this time and space. This electricity helps them to full form and operate here with us. They take over cities and the people who live
in them creating a mental illness state. Eventually they hitch rides around on
people called entities and can cause death. Sometimes these beings become
powerful and we may call them demons and they make there way into the bodies of humans. The concrete and black top blocks the earth energy and nature beings from being able to balance out the frequency. There is no real protection from these beings in cities. They multiply rapidly using the electric grid for the power source the need, like portholes. I have seen video of these beings working in our world via electric power lines; you can see them in full form at night around lights and places that emit great amounts of power.

There is information that I have read about that gives scientific basis for what the First Nation people knew long ago. That the frequency of the earth, which they call the heart beat of the earth and there understanding of aligning with it and it is practiced to this day. We can align ourselves with the heart beat of earth is simply by standing quietly, connecting, breathing gratitude into all living things and gently tap your chest where you heart is in a heart beat motion.
The indigo told me that he had to move out of the city and the first chance that opened, he moved to the forest and lives there today. The energy of nature is strong, the nature beings or forces hold the energy for all life, and they hold the thread of our world together and protect it. I feel that people who have negative experience in nature are themselves negative and are being scared out of sacred areas.
These nature spirits have no need to move in and out of dimensions. Their life is here on earth with us, attempting to teach us and holding the world together we experience as real. The more we destroy nature, the more we kill the good energies, destroying the world, their worlds and the lower vibs take over. Like attracts like: pollute a river and the nature spirits leave it and darkness falls in the form of entities who come in and keep that river hostage.  Dams I now
believe cause imbalances of energy life forms. Nature spirits can fix anything,
but we have to stop the damage we are doing in order for that to happen. We
loose power that is/was given to us to make the journey all the way, destroying
the ability of the nature world to keep the balance for us by allowing others whose energies are lower to rape our home of everything living and use all living and man made energy to do so.

I attended Biodynamic courses for farming and while I was there I took a course called Phenomenology. I have taken many classes, courses,
practices on pruning and taking care of trees. I prune trees with a focus on
communication, structure and health which includes nutrient issues of the tree. I study them before I prune them. During a Phenomenology class on trees I had a mind blowing observation about trees, the forces they live with and how these natural force/s play into everything about them. I would often return home after these classes sobbing. The shift in my consciousness and the awareness that came into me were often distressing to my beliefs or a relief of truth. Either way it was powerful time for me and trees.

Shortly after this class I had a dream about two trees that were the pine/spruce category. The trees moved around just like people with no visible features. The Trees took me into a barn and on the wall were jars of green liquid. The trees first discussed with me the medicine that can be gained by extracting the juice out of the leaves or needles. I would call this Tree juice in my waking state. I do not remember how to make it, did not come back to the waking dream with those instructions. Hopefully one day something will trigger the memory loose on how to make it.
The one Tree being was aggravated; frustrated with this world we were sharing. I could feel the anger directed at me. I got the feeling that the tree beings knew committing and coming into this world that the whole
human evolution thing was going to be a challenge for all beings at some point
and that point was now. One of the Trees was venting anger at me, I was trying
to full stay conscious in the dream while he was talking but I had a hard time
because the things he was telling me were trigging a shock to my current
awareness.

The Tree being said to me that all living things made a contract in the past to come to this reality for the highest and greatest purpose for the evolution for humans/souls. He said the rocks beings came from their rock world; the water being came from the water world or also known to some of us as the blue planet, trees came from the tree world and so forth until the canvass was created.
My understanding of the experience was that we are all the same, nothing is better than something else. Everything has power, awareness, consciousness and that life force is specialized from what ever world they come from. We are all aliens to this world, making it work and it is suppose to be together.
The Tree being wanted me to know that they love us and came here to assist us into the levels of consciousness, divinity that they are connected to.
Trees really are our friends, brothers and sisters, helpers and teachers; Scientifically it is proven we cannot live with out trees and plants. They provide us with oxygen on a planet being murdered by co2 and in some case food and medicine. Medicines that are yet to be discovered by us in the modern age, but are known to ancient societies and some still living today.
The trees breathe in the co2 and exhale oxygen. They are the lungs of our
planet! Natural purifying air filters.

Some of the blogs I write seem to be really far out there for some of you and that is okay, keep opening, listening and do not give up on yourself. Some questions that may be worth asking yourself: What happened to me?
What happened to the aware kid I once was? When I knew magic, nature and walked in the dream world?  When did I give up? When was the last time I was in the natural world just to observe it?

Today is a good day to find yourself a sacred tree my friend, sit under it for a least several hours, go there everyday for a week, allow yourself to surrender, rest, trust and let the tree being remind and regenerated you who you really are. You may even see its true self? Oh the  shock and awwwww!
All beings came here for friendship and as teachers for humans to play a game out called Earth. I suspect that in the past civilizations, farther back than we are aware of, a long time ago we were all one living together. What if salvation was returning back to the stewardship of nature and all living things? If God is the “All” then wouldn’t He/She be all living things? Then could we not see the hand of our creator in the trees, plants, stars, soil, seeds, animal/s including snakes? Why would we destroy what God created? Why would we? And knowing this why would we continue to be a part of the destruction of this beautiful place God made for us to in order to co-create with all living beings?
Maybe it is “we” that have to return to the garden of Eden within to enable our own salvation with God? Maybe we are the garden of Eden when we are in full consciousness? Maybe we can begin to know ourselves and God by taking the time to visit a tree and be open enough to listen?
Grow Food. Be Free & Live for a Living!
COE
http://consciousnessofeconomics.com/?p=164

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum