OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? Jerzy511

POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY?
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 26-Mar-2017 21:34:53

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY?
Date: Sun, March 26, 2017 9:03 pm

WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXxcMw5PTDg

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

Now, let it be said that no one on the white hats side has control; they can bend and readjust and redirect and all those things but they can’t be in all the places where short cuts can happen and where one command or one snap or one snipped line or one broken code can upend the intended transaction(s) …. that’s a given and well known and not so often talked about —

What can happen is someone over looks an alternative route and that gets a high five and then there ya go. YOU are in..

Ultimately the game will get played out and intentions met. Do not give up hope and do not get cross; that won’t help anything; the troops invested and working so hard need your faith in them. More have joined them and that is a VERY Good Sign!!....P...

SUSAN SAYS

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved, and always will solve, the problems of the human race"

-- Calvin Coolidge, 30th President of the United States

It has become glaringly clear that the politics of the day is having a direct impact on the Currency Exchange's gaining momentum. Even the people that sit in the breacher seats regarding the prosperity programs are a little miffed and very disappointed that deliveries have not begun.

This has been repeated so many times now: The prosperity programs will start delivering the invitations for you to go to the bank just as soon as the Exchanges are announced.

With Hopeful Anticipation,

Susan

Zap Says

HI ALL

I FINALLY HAD A BIT OF TIME TO STOP AND BREATHE. MY TYPICAL DAY STARTS LATE MORNING AS I WORK ALL 3 MAJOR TIME ZONES OF NORTH AMERICA, HONG KONG, AND EUROPE AND MANAGE TO GET TO SLEEP AROUND 6 IN THE MORNING. THEN IF NO CALLS WAKE ME UP BEFORE 10 OR 11, I GET UP AND START ALL OVER AGAIN AND THIS HAS CONTINUED 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR MANY YEARS. SINCE THE EVENTS OF THE LAST WEEKS, TODAY IS ACTUALLY ONE OF THOSE RARE TIMES I HAD VERY LITTLE TO DO SO I FIGURED TO DIVE INTO THE ACCUMULATED EMAILS FROM YOU AND SEE IF I COULD TAKE A BITE OUT OF THEM.

SOON AFTER I STARTED READING, IT WAS EVIDENT THAT MANY OF YOU ARE TIRED OF HEARING “GOOD NEWS EVERYONE” SO OFTEN THAT IT BECOMES MEANINGLESS AFTER A TIME. WHETHER THIS IS FROM ME, OR OTHERS THAT PROFESS KNOWING THE INTIMATE SECRETS OF THE DINAR, AND WHAT THE PRESIDENT HAD FOR DINNER, AND WHAT BUTTON HE PUSHED ON HIS CELLPHONE THAT MORNING, THE GOOD NEWS THAT KEEPS FLOWING DOES NOT MATERIALIZE AND A DEEP FRUSTRATION AT THE WORLD AT LARGE SETS IN. HOW CAN IT BE SO UNFAIR? YOU FOLLOWED ALL THE BLOGS, GAINED A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IS GOING ON, AND NOTHING HAS COME OF IT. WHERE IS THE RESET? WHERE ARE THE 800 NUMBERS? DID THE ADMIRAL GO IN? (BILLY BOB SAID HE DID YESTERDAY…AND STILL NOTHING). THE ANGER MOUNTS.

I DO UNDERSTAND THE FRUSTRATION. I HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO THAT FOR A BIT MYSELF, BUT FROM A DIFFERENT DIRECTION. THE EMOTION IS THE SAME THOUGH, AND WHAT I HAVE BEEN AWAITING IS THE ACTUAL RELEASE OF FUNDS FOR OUR HUMANITY. THAT IS REALLY THE END GOAL OF ALL THE EFFORTS THAT HAVE BEEN ONGOING AND THAT ARE BEING FINISHED NOW.

THE THING IS, IS THAT THERE IS INDEED GOOD NEWS EVERYWHERE. EVERY TIME I HAVE REPORTED SOMETHING WITH EXCITEMENT, IT WAS A REAL THING. FROM THE DECREES OF UPSTAIRS, TO EVENTS DEALING WITH THE RELEASE IN BEHIND THE CURTAIN, THESE THINGS WERE VERY GOOD NEWS INDEED. THE DIVINE PLAN IS IN FULL SWING BUT THE ACTUAL TANGIBLE RESULTS ARE STILL TO COME.

POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? The+Joker+-+And+Here+We+Go

HAVING SAID THAT, THE TIMINGS OF THE FIRST FUNDS TO BE RELEASED FOR THE PROJECT SIDE HAVE BEEN DELAYED TIME AND AGAIN BECAUSE OF BAD BOYS IN THE BANKS, OR OTHER THINGS THAT INTERFERED WITH THE RELEASES. THERE WAS NOT MUCH THAT COULD BE DONE ABOUT THE DELAYS CAUSED BY THE HALF BAKED POTATOES THAT DEMANDED A MILLION BUCKS JUST TO GET OFF THEIR DUFF AND SIGN A BANK DOCUMENT THAT WAS REQUIRED FOR THE RELEASE. THE GREED WAS, AND STILL IS, RAMPANT. VERY SAD.

BUT DESPITE THESE TERRIBLE DELAYS, THE WORK WENT ON. MANY SUFFERED BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT RELIEF WAS AROUND THE CORNER, WE COULD ACTUALLY COUNT ON THE MEDICAL HELP AND GET THE OPERATION DONE, WE COULD HELP THE FAMILY OF 7 WITH SHELTER AND FOOD ISSUES, WE COULD….AND SO ON. NOTHING MATERIALIZED. SOME DIED. AND WE WERE POWERLESS TO HELP.

POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? BS-Meter

THIS IS ACTUALLY WHERE YOUR HELP CAME IN AND MADE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH FOR THE REMAINING ONES UNDER OUR CARE. WITHOUT YOU, THEY TOO WOULD HAVE PASSED OR BECOME TRUE HOMELESS WITHOUT FOOD AND SHELTER.

BUT GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! WE DID WIN. I WAS NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAID THAT WE WON BEFORE. THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS THAT HAD TO BE GONE THROUGH OVER THE YEARS WAS TOUGH, BUT IT WAS DONE. WE WON. AND NOW, THE CULMINATION OF THIS WIN AT EACH STEP IS THE RELEASE OF THE FIRST TRANSFERS THAT ARE ON THEIR WAY.

POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? Tumblr_mphwcr75Gb1rt4b5uo1_250

THIS JUST HAPPENED THIS WEEK AFTER THE FINAL REGISTRATION TOOK PLACE WITH THE AUTHORITIES HAVING JURISDICTION, AND THE FIRST TRICKLE IS OUT. IT WAS SENT. IT WILL TAKE A FEW DAYS TO WORK ITS WAY THROUGH THE SYSTEM AND LAND IN THE PAYMASTER’S ACCOUNT, BUT IT HAS HAPPENED.

POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? Yeah_right-53108

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR US? IT MEANS THAT WE NOW HAVE THE SPECIAL RESOURCES FROM THE TRUST THAT WILL ALLOW FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS. WE MAY NOT HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT TO GET SOME THINGS DONE, BUT WE DO HAVE THE RESOURCES TO DO IT WITH.

A VERY LONG TIME AGO, DATING BACK FURTHER THAN KING SOLOMON, THE RICHES OF THE EARTH THAT WERE DUG UP, COLLECTED, AND STORED, WERE REGULARLY PLUNDERED, STOLEN, AND CACHED BY VARIOUS KINGDOMS, CLANS, DYNASTIES, AND OTHERS.

THIS WEALTH ACCUMULATED.

IT BECAME VAST.

IT BECAME THE BOON AND SALVATION OF OUR HUMANITY, AND BECAME ITS CURSE.

THE OMEGA COUNCIL OF ANCIENTS DECIDED THAT WHEN THE TIME WAS CORRECT, THIS WEALTH WOULD BE USED TO HELP OUR HUMANITY SURVIVE THE CATACLYSMS THAT AWAITED IT IN THE FUTURE. IT WAS TO BE USED TO BUILD SPECIAL “CITIES” AND OTHER SHELTERS THAT WOULD ENABLE THEM NOT ONLY TO SURVIVE THE DESTRUCTION, BUT TO REBUILD AFTERWARDS.

THE COUNCIL GAVE THE GUARDIANSHIP OF THIS WEALTH MAINLY TO THE CHINESE FAMILIES (5 OF THEM), AND OTHER WORLD LEADERS. EACH GUARDIAN WAS GIVEN HIS OR HER “TOKEN” THAT WAS TO BE KEPT SACRED AND UNTOUCHED UNTIL THE “MASTER” CAME FOR HIS BAGS OF GOLD. THE GUARDIAN WOULD THEN BE REWARDED FOR THEIR SERVICE, AND THE BAGS WOULD BE USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF OUR HUMANITY.

THAT WAS THE PLAN. THE FIRST RELEASE WAS TO BE IN 1987.

THIS DID NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE MANY LEADERS OF THE WORLD WERE GREEDY AND WERE UTILIZING THIS WEALTH FOR THEIR OWN PURPOSE. THE CENTRAL BANK SYSTEM AND THE MAJOR BANKS WERE IN COLLUSION WITH ALL THIS, AND ALSO PARTOOK OF THE WEALTH.

NOTHING NEW HERE. GREED IS GREED.

YES WE HAVE TO BUILD SPECIAL CITIES AND SHELTERS. OUR HUMANITY CAN BE SAVED. THERE IS LITTLE TIME LEFT NOW BEFORE IT BEGINS, AND THIS PLANET OF OURS EXPERIENCES THE INEVITABLE BIT OF SHAKING AND SLOSHING.

SO WHY DID THE WORLD LEADERS AND GUARDIANS DID NOT DO THE RELEASES SOONER AND HELP OUR HUMANITY?

GREED.

NOW WE WILL HAVE ALL THE RESOURCES REQUIRED TO DO MANY THINGS SINCE THERE IS NO IMPEDIMENTS LIKE THE BUSH BAD BOYS, THE CLINTON CRIME CABAL, AND THE OBUMMER. THEIR GREED AND HIDDEN AGENDAS WERE INSTRUMENTAL IN DOOMING A LARGE NUMBER OF OUR HUMANITY. THEY WILL HAVE FORGIVENESS BUT THEY DO NOT DESERVE IT. I JUST PRAY WE HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.

IN THIS MESSAGE, I DID LEAVE OUT CERTAIN INFORMATIONS FOR THE SAKE OF STABILITY BUT I THINK YOU CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND FIGURE OUT THE REST. I AM TOUCHING ON VERY SENSITIVE STUFF HERE AT MY PERIL,

POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? Kind-of-a-big-deal

AND I JUST HOPE AND PRAY THAT MANY OF YOU WILL STEP UP AND DO THE WORK THAT IS REQUIRED AT THIS TIME. WE HAVE A LOT TO DO.

AND TO THE NAY SAYERS AND THE ONES THAT STILL THINK THAT WHAT WE DO IS A SCAM, WAKE UP. HAVE SOME COFFEE. THROW AWAY THOSE VALIUMS. LEARN TO THINK FOR YOURSELF. AND STOP DOING THOSE 101 THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH NOSE HAIR.

POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? ScamAlert

LOVE N HUGS. BE GOOD.

IN JOVIAL GRATITUDE

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE
Zap

POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? Worlds-biggest-liar_LRG
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

MARCH 26, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

PS THIS MESSAGE TURNED OUT TO BE #201 – THERE ARE 2 PER WEEK SO 201a IS ON WEDNESDAY – I AM SOMEWHAT ASTONISHED THERE ARE SO MANY – TIME FLIES – BUT SOON THIS WILL STOP LIKE I SAID, AND WE WILL BE BUSY WITH THE PROJECT SIDE – THE NAY SAYERS WILL NOT HAVE ANYBODY LEFT TO BEAT UP AND WILL HAVE NOTHING TO SAY WHEN THE FUNDS FLOW AND THE PROJECTS ARE STARTED – I FEEL SOOO SORRY FOR THEM – PERHAPS THEY CAN FIND A NICE SKUNK TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH

POOFness for MAR 26: WHERE WILL THE CHILDREN PLAY? Th?id=OIP.HGNWYc7QWyITI6ytNw1a7wEsCX&pid=15Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Red Panda

Red Panda

Last week it was wires, now we are back to Paymasters.  They have yet to be successful: 

ZAP wrote:2013-10-07   HOWEVER, REST ASSURED THAT FIRST FUNDINGS ARE ALREADY ON THEIR WAY WITH FUNDS HAVING BEEN RELEASED TO THE PRIMARY PAYMASTERS FOR FURTHER DISSEMINATION TO THE PROJECT GROUPS THAT WILL TAKE THE PROCESS FORWARD. NOT LONG NOW.

2014-03-31    PAYMASTERS ARE BUSY NOW GLOBALLY AS THEY PREPARE TO SEND OUT THE FIRST WIRES TO VARIOUS ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS THAT WILL BEGIN THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, INCLUDING US.

2014-04-22    THE FUNDS ARE MOVING DOWN THE VARIOUS LEVELS, AND ARE BEING SENT BY THE PAYMASTERS TO PAY ON VARIOUS TRANSACTIONS.

2016-08-31    WITH THE WEEKEND IN THE WAY, I EXPECT THE GOOD PAYMASTER TO HAVE USABLE FUNDS IN HAND ON MONDAY. WE WILL START THE OFFICES NEXT WEEK.

2016-09-13    WE ARE AT THE WEEKEND AND THE MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL IN CHINA IS TOMORROW, SO ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO GET IT DONE THIS WEEK AND GET THE FIRST FUNDS SENT TO THE PAYMASTER.

2016-09-20    WE ARE STILL IN DAY 4 OUT OF THE 5 BEFORE THE PAYMASTER CAN BEGIN SENDING OUT

2016-09-28    WITH ANY LUCK, THE FUNDS WILL BE IN OUR PAYMASTER’S HANDS BY FRIDAY.

2017-03-08 OUR STATUS IS GOOD. THE TRANSFER HAS GONE OUT TO THE PAYMASTER I WAS TOLD

2017-03-21 the important thing is that tonight, the first wire will complete, and 2 days later, we will receive from the paymaster

2017-03-26      IT WAS SENT. IT WILL TAKE A FEW DAYS TO WORK ITS WAY THROUGH THE SYSTEM AND LAND IN THE PAYMASTER’S ACCOUNT, BUT IT HAS HAPPENED. 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From William to Zap:

zappy/jerzy sez:

BUT DESPITE THESE TERRIBLE DELAYS, THE WORK WENT ON. MANY SUFFERED BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT RELIEF WAS AROUND THE CORNER, WE COULD ACTUALLY COUNT ON THE MEDICAL HELP AND GET THE OPERATION DONE, WE COULD HELP THE FAMILY OF 7 WITH SHELTER AND FOOD ISSUES, WE COULD….AND SO ON. NOTHING MATERIALIZED. SOME DIED. AND WE WERE POWERLESS TO HELP.

of course you were powerless to help this newest set of 7 cartoon characters for two reasons:

1)like mary and baby brad they don't sexist.

2)your "funding" is total bullshit and you belong in jail for this sick con game.

zappy/jerzy sez:

AND TO THE NAY SAYERS AND THE ONES THAT STILL THINK THAT WHAT WE DO IS A SCAM, WAKE UP. HAVE SOME COFFEE. THROW AWAY THOSE VALIUMS. LEARN TO THINK FOR YOURSELF. AND STOP DOING THOSE 101 THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH NOSE HAIR.

I don't use valium a-hole zappy boy, maybe you should. I think for myself that's why I call out scum like you. Yeah right you go right back to 7th grade with the nose hair comment. Whenever  read a prospectus from some type of financial group I look for words like flying purple pig, people being 40% potato, nose hairs etc than hot damn! I know they are financially astute! Where's my checkbook. Hey so a genies like you and the pant loads you work with can't afford cell phones, computer repairs, shelter, money to come home from mommie's house, etc. Geniuses like you who promise and lie 2x every week. Wow zappy Shakespere would love you. Three things that are definite and ongoing: death, taxes and your 2x a week total bullshit.

You and your co-conspirators and make believe people are a total joke but I wish you peace and a comfortable jail cell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum