OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

5 Levels of Healing and Wellness…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

15 Levels of Healing and Wellness… Empty 5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:09 am

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

5 Levels of Healing and Wellness… Image-chakra-213x300
I  have been facilitating healing and teaching wellness in the “wholestic” fields for over 30 years. I started at a very young age knowing the ins and outs of health, healing, life and death. It started with insects at a very young age. Insects and I are still very good friends. Insects offer me protection, warn me so to speak and have been known to swarm me, buffering me from currents of dark energies.
Next I began working with plants, tress and living forces. However that was cut off and I picked back up in my early 30’s. Diving into the world of our 4 legged friends and winged beings. Once when I was 22 I found a young hawk. She looked to have taken her first flight and did not make it back. I heard the mother hawk squawking above, when I looked down I could hear faint peeps coming from a corner of a bull riding shoot. I found her, she was almost dead. I streamed water down my finger into her beak. I picked her up in my sweat shirt and took her home. I had no idea what I was getting into; no one could have prepared me. My friends thought I was nuts! Told me I was nuts. I was not afraid. I was always bringing animal/s home, taking care of them, helping them to die if that is what happened. When I arrived home I feed the baby hawk some pheasant that I had put out from a hunting trip for dinner. She ate so much then just became tired so I rolled her up in the sweat shirt put her on my bed in the room and shut the door. 4 hours later I went to check on her and she was flying around the room much bigger than I had noticed and hissing at me. I was really hurt she was not longer my friend or needed my care. Thus the lesson of wild is wild and sometimes in our care a short time and belongs in the wild. There was no way to handle her in the frisky shape she was in. beak and nails sharp as blades. So I shut the door and came about hours later when she had worn herself out, rolled her up in the sweat shirt, put her in the car and drove her to a hawk rehabilitation center up the mountain I had found when I came to the realization she was not going to be my pet! She was eventually set free into the wild and I care her medicine with me where ever I go.
Somewhere around 19 I began doing medium work for people who had questions, actually found out I was pretty good at it. However mine information seemed to show its self in patterns of thinking, feeling that disturb health. People would want to know about their marriage and it would come out in the patterns that were affecting the health of the individuals and ultimately affecting the marriage. For several years it happened at some point I came to the awareness that I was a medical intuitive, not a medium. I also have the gift to heal what is causing the weakness.
I began working with people full time after apprenticing with a Lakota Medicine woman for a year when I was 23. Until then I just thought maybe I might be crazy with all the information I had and was able to tap into. She gave me the confidence in myself to know that I was a vessel for spirit to do the work. I never have judge myself and my abilities sense.
I had a life changing illness, brain tumor at 31 that forever change my work, it became personal. I learned so much from the experience. Early on I had to choose fear and the medical establishment or walk my talk and trust that everything I need and needed to know would find me and it did. Took 11 years for the totally healing to happen, but it has. It only strengthened my belief in the realities other than the one we see. It provided me with the death of the person to become awakened as the shaman or medicine woman. I carry strong snake medicine; snake was the first night dream I ever had as a child. Snake told me that my whole family would die and I would be alone. It happened in 1998 to 2003 I lost my family and then 2 of my closets friends were murdered separately. Snake prepared me all of my life to take the bite, the venom and transmute it into the medicine for illness for what caused the sickness.
I began growing my own organic produce and herbs again around age 30 returning back to teachings from my mother and great grand mother. 10 years later returned back to school to learn Biodynamic farming, I also did a few farming internships and permaculture retreats. I then began building urban farm projects for individual families for food productions. I am currently in the process of buying 20 acres for a full Biodynamic off the grid farm with teaching center for veterans and clinic for alternative treatments and education.
The following are what I see as the 4 levels of health, wellness and the awareness that is part of them. We are always guided to the next step. If we listen we would know but we discount it, creating drama about the money, family, obligations, loyalties and responsibilities that our not ours. We make up excuses, usually the same ones our mothers and fathers had, repeating them; we can sometimes hear the people from our past in our heads and verbally repeating word for word and we know that we are officially full programmed!
Health, Healing and Wellness only work if we can follow spirit, your spirit openly. It will tell us everything we need, lead us exactly to where we need to be and bring to us what we need. We just have to let go of the martyr we have become. As if it is the only thing we are capable of becoming or could become? It is strongly rooted in us, especially women. Our obligation is to take care of ourselves and listen to the voice of spirit or God whatever works for us. When we are busy with all the bullshit of life, we get sick, stay sick and usually always die younger than we should have. Living is not running after things or to things. It is welcoming everything to us and taking it all in.
These levels have nothing to do with religion, politics, what you have, what you do not have and what your health is currently. These levels are also my observation/s. You can use them or not, take them or leave them. There is no stress here. Just an observation/s.
Level one: is where we start to get rest, changing the physical form or structures of life, less drama and stress, possibly job changes, massages, drinking purified water and more of it, Mental illness is prevalent. Judging ourselves against the world from our minds and not in all case/s there is an event such as illness, disease, injury, chronic abuse that has forced us to stop. Sometimes we never get from level one to level two we just force ourselves back up and out into the game again.
Level two: is where we start to move around, an exercise routine, walking, movement of some sort and we notice nature more we may even be doing our moving around in nature more. We begin to seek out meditation, affirmations, information on getting well in books and positive thinking. We attend lectures and retreats. We actively start watching our dreams, writing in journals and we start to notice the other person living within. We may start to listen to and beginning a dialog with this other part of our self. We can see our patterns and begin to understand that we have not been living “authentically”. This can induce a heavy emotional period that seems unending. We are learning that we have a choice.
Levels three: begins when we move towards eating nutrient dense foods, growing our own food or gardening, cooking, preparation of foods and juicing. Your consciousness starts to expand to more than just the physical world you are living in and we see everything around us now as living. We are starting to see how our reactions are causing your outer reality around us. We are moving towards changing the patterns causing the emotional reactions with things like yoga, chanting, herbal medicine, acupuncture and energy healing. The physical body is coming around, more energy is being held in the body by feeding it properly, the health of the body is stronger and critical thinking moves in. Focus of taking care of ourselves becomes a new rooted system. Ritual, ceremony and prayer become a focus of daily life.
Level four: is about letting go, deep practices of breath work, heart opening, emotional reacting is no longer happening. Stillness and listening have taken the place of emotional outbursts. Life is becoming sacred and there is nothing you have to do it becomes at matter of being. You may be attracted to NLP, Alphabiotics and other such re-programming/rebooting therapies to finally clear and let go of the past at this level.
Level five: We start reaching into the astral and ether realms to define us. We are building abilities to use energies from the earth, water, plants, cosmos, sun, moon to heal our dimensional being/s. It is the place in which you know you are energy, you no longer carry the heavy density of the physical body. The body is moving into being lighter and less like matter. It is the death of the shaman where the death of your old self the one who was not you anyway dies and the new is born. We reach out pulling energy to us to, recharge, increase energy out put and storing energy for the future. It is the spirit forms that we can see now through the physical of what we have known. It is where we find everything that is and every that will be. Where we become the unified being, living in a unified field, we are one with all. A reflection of God on earth.
In this work we find patients, step by step as our awareness expands the limits of what we thought we knew. We are light beings not matter what we are told or lead to know.
Currently I do traditional osteopathic medicine mixed with shamanism for treating. I simply call what I do “Energy and Structural Medicine”. I have adapted it for all living beings bugs, animals, birds, people, plants, trees, soil, buildings, land, farms, companies, corporations, businesses and whatever else is asked of me I find a way. I have always been able to see the sickness, the weakness in things and I allow the cure to come from the unified field in which I am. I always have the right tool for the right job!
May your healing efforts bloom like flowers in the summer, full wide and open.
Grow Food, Be Free & Live for a Living!
COE
http://consciousnessofeconomics.com/?p=137

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum