OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Investment Scams EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Investment Scams EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Investment Scams EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Investment Scams EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Investment Scams EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Investment Scams EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Investment Scams EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Investment Scams EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Investment Scams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Investment Scams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Investment Scams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Investment Scams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Investment Scams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Investment Scams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Investment Scams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Investment Scams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Investment Scams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Investment Scams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Investment Scams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Investment Scams EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Investment Scams EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Investment Scams EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Investment Scams

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Investment Scams Empty Investment Scams Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:20 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Investment Scams

March 29, 2017 / Marcus Curtis

I know it has been a while since I posted anything about the dinar on this site. I have been working on other projects. My music website has gone through a complete overhaul and my other websites have been getting some much-needed updating. In addition to this, I have been spending many hours in the studio creating content for the music site. So I took a brief break from the dinar, but I see that things have not changed much.
As I look at Google Analytics I see that searches conducted on the Iraqi dinar have dropped significantly. There were many more searches regarding this currency just one year ago. People are beginning to wise up about this investment. When I called this so-called currency investment a scam in January of 2012 most people involved in this said I lost my mind. These days many people have joined the bandwagon. State and federal agencies have also called it a scam. Dealers have been rounded up and some are still being prosecuted. Some have already been convicted. We were surprised to find out from the indictments that law enforcement agencies have been watching some of these dealers since 2010!
Investment scams are the kind of thing that happens to other people. As dinar investors we assumed we were smarter then the average investor. We thought we had inside information. We assumed we were talking to people who were connected to “boots on the ground”! We were even told that Donald Trump purchased dinar. We never considered that we were the victims of a massive investment scam. We never thought that we were being fed lies on a massive scale. Most dinar investors had no investment experience outside of this so-called investment.
We survived the 2008 meltdown and a mistrust of the stock market led us to seek investments outside of stocks. The 2008 meltdown hurt many people on many levels. Many people suffered major losses in retirement funds such as 401k and 401b accounts as these accounts were invested in the stock market. We received a good lesson in risk assessment. Nothing is a sure thing. Even though we learned that lesson we soon forgot it as gurus continued to hype the dinar as a sure thing. We investors were looking for the any minute now revalue that would bring a tremendous windfall.
Now people are finally starting to wise up. Many have sold off their currency and many others avoided the scam altogether because of this site and others like it. In its struggle for survival this dinar investment scam has embraced absolute absurdity. This scam attempts to rewrite history. It has embraced the very flawed Global Currency Reset viewpoints. Now it seems that scammers are making money from the investors that remain by selling services such as setting up a trust fund for their soon-to-come windfall. These are the hardcore investors who refuse to accept the facts. Logic or reason are absent from their decision-making process. False hope and pipe dreams rule their actions. They even sign non-disclosure agreements in an effort to keep the fine details hidden.
It is the embracing of the Global Currency Reset that really set me off. This package of lies began to revitalize the dinar investment just as people were beginning to come to their senses. It has prolonged the life expectancy of this scam. As I began to debunk this and write about it I began to realize that this was much bigger than the dinar. In fact, Many different types of investment scams are tied to this viewpoint. CMKX stocks, NESARA, Omega Trust, and hyped up gold and silver sales are just some of the past investments that were tied to this GCR nonsense.
As I wrote in my last post the endless predictions of a coming global currency reset resemble the endless predictions that dinar gurus spew out of their mouths. This is done because it creates urgency and it sells the product. It also causes many people to overleverage and invest more than they should! As I dug into this I soon discovered that it seems that even more scams are based on this Global Currency Reset viewpoint. That is why this is so much bigger than the dinar. I looked on Amazon and found many books that promote the global currency reset lie. As I read through samples of these books I discovered that much of the material presented was based on false narratives and misrepresentations. There was a twisting of historical economic events.
Apparently, this is big money. We are approaching yet another date that will contain another failed prediction. The dollar is supposed to crash on April 5th. Frankly, I am very surprised they did not pick April 1st! At least that day would be more appropriate. This day will be like the many other days these GCR gurus have predicted a crash. It will come and go and the dollar will still be in good shape.
I should point out that I don’t discourage investments in gold or silver. In fact, I have precious metals too. However, if you are buying a massive amount of precious metals because of a so-called coming GCR event then you are buying these metals for all the wrong reasons. Chances are you are over leveraging on a massive scale. Now people are buying these metals because they are preparing for the end of the world.
This is the reason why I decided to write a book and place it on Amazon and other eBook retailers. Not one GCR book told the other side of the story. Not one book debunked all the junk economics that could be found in this conspiracy theory. These guys were making many converts. So for that reason I decided to throw my hat into the ring and debunk the garbage that is never addressed in this conspiracy theory.
Recently I built a new website as a way to promote the book. This site contains much of the history behind this belief system. The main goal here is not to sell books. The main goal is to provide an alternative point of view based on the facts. The samples of the book will provide enough information to debunk many of the monetary conspiracy theories that are based on historical events. Many book samples provide 1 chapter while my sample provides 3 chapters. It will at the very least cause people to research this whole thing with caution. Don’t believe everything you are being told by me or anyone else! Do your own research! Come to your own conclusions! You will find a link to my new site below.
http://www.globalcurrencyresetfacts.com

New Podcast

In addition to this, I recently had a conversation with Sam I Am regarding the Global Currency Reset. Many people don’t know that Sam was the man that did the copy edit on the book. He proofread the whole thing as well. Others also read the book and I received many suggestions on changes and revisions. The last chapter is nothing but links. These links are provided to show sources for the information contained in the book. They are also there so people can do their own research. In this podcast, we cover details about the information in the book.

Thanks to Marcus at: https://iraqcurrencywatch.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum