OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  Jerzy511

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 29-Mar-2017 20:44:25

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: The Mid Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness''
Date: Wed, March 29, 2017 8:18 pm

Zap Says

I AM SORRY THE RV HAS NOT HAPPENED. I AM SORRY THAT THE RESULTS OF THE GCR ARE NOT QUITE TANGIBLE YET. I AM SORRY THE OCEANS ARE POLLUTED. I AM SORRY SO MANY ARE IN DESPERATE SITUATIONS. I AM SORRY FOR A LOT OF THINGS.

BUT AT THE SAME TIME, I AM GRATEFUL THAT I AM STILL BREATHING. I AM GRATEFUL THAT SOME OF THE THINGS BEING DONE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE. I AM GRATEFUL FOR COMING TO KNOW SO MANY OF YOU THAT WILL TRANSFORM THIS PLANET OF OURS TO THE NEW PARADIGM.

IN RESPECT OF THE RV AND GCR, AIR FORCE 2 TOUCHED DOWN IN RENO YESTERDAY AND A PICTURE OF IT WAS TAKEN. WHAT IS THE VICE PRESIDENT DOING IN RENO? IF THE RUMORS ARE TRUE, THEN THIS IS ONE OF THE SIGNALS OF THE RV. WE WILL SEE. PERHAPS THE SORRY CAN BE TAKEN OUT OF THAT SENTENCE.

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  Herewego

BUT THIS MESSAGE THIS WEEK IS IN PART A SERIOUS GLOBAL PLEA FOR HELP FOR SOME VERY STRONG SITUATIONS THAT HAVE MANIFESTED.

PERSONALLY, I AM TUCKERED OUT AND I SURRENDER. THERE IS NOTHING MORE I CAN DO. WHATEVER THE BIG GUY HAS IN MIND IS OK BY ME, AS I CAN NOT CHANGE THE PLAN HE HAS FOR ME AND THE OTHERS, AND I WILL NOT DEIGN TO PRESUME KNOWING WHAT IS IN STORE. I HAVE REALIZED THAT IT IS ALL HIM SO I LISTEN. I CAN NOT PLACE MY EGO FORWARD AND PROFESS TO BE ABLE TO FIX ANY SITUATION. I AM JUST A SMALL GUY THAT WANTS TO SEE SOMETHING DIFFERENT HAPPEN THAN THE SAME OLD STUFF THAT HAS PUT US DOWN OVER SO LONG A TIME.

WHY DID I SAY THAT, AND WHY DO YOU SENSE A THREAD OF DESPAIR? WELL, THERE WERE SOME EMAILS THAT CAME IN THAT BEAT ME UP FOR ASKING FOR HELP FOR THE OTHERS THAT CAN NOT. IT SEEMS I HAVE DONE MUCH DAMAGE IN ASKING SO OFTEN FOR YOU TO STEP UP AND HELP OR KEEP HELPING. SO I SURRENDER – I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE.

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  BS-Meter

AND WHY ARE WE IN THIS SITUATION AGAIN WHEN THE FUNDS WERE TO BE IN OUR HANDS RIGHT NOW AND WE WERE TO HELP ALL THESE CRITICAL CASES AND SAVE THE OTHER LIVES THAT ARE AT STAKE HERE? WHY THE DELAY AFTER I REPORTED THAT ALL IS ON TRACK AND WE WILL HAVE THE RELIEF FUNDS HERE THIS WEEK? AND WHY AM I HERE TELLING YOU THAT A BIT MORE HELP IS NEEDED TILL NEXT WEEK. IS THIS ALL CRAPOLA AND I AM MILKING A SITUATION?

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  98604-the-vampire-diaries-liar-liar-pants-on-fire-brother

THE SHORT ANSWER IS NO. THE LONGER ANSWER IS (WITHOUT GIVING AWAY THE DETAILS OF OUR CURRENT SITUATION) THAT THE MUCH ANTICIPATED TRANSFER TO THE PAYMASTER FROM THE TRUST HAS BEEN ORDERED AND THE FUNDS ARE WAITING FOR TRANSMISSION IN THE WIRE ROOM AT THE EUROPEAN BANK.

THEY WERE ALMOST SENT YESTERDAY BUT THE PROCESS WAS STOPPED. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BAD GUYS OR BANKS OR CABAL OR DOGS EATING PAPERWORK.

THE TRUST HAD TO REGISTER WITH THE AUTHORITIES TO MOVE MONEY OUT OF THE COUNTRY, AND THIS WAS DONE LAST WEEK. YESTERDAY THEY ALMOST SENT THE MONEY UNTIL THE GUYS IN THE WIRE ROOM WENT OVER THE FINAL COMPLIANCE DOCUMENTS, AND TOLD US (THANK GOD THEY DID) THAT ONE CRITICAL INFORMATION WAS MISSING, AND THAT WAS THE EXPLANATION OF THE ORIGIN OF THE FUNDS.

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  GIF-yeah-right-GIF

SO THE AUTHORITIES CONFIRMED THE FUNDS AND THE PAPERWORK AS VALID, BUT THE ORIGIN OF FUNDS WAS MISSING IN THE REGISTRATION. THIS INFORMATION MUST BE PROVIDED AND REGISTERED WITH THE AUTHORITIES FOR THE PROPER MOVEMENT OF FUNDS, OR ANY FUNDS WIRED OUT WILL BE FROZEN PENDING AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE SOURCE OF THE MONEY. THIS IS NORMAL.

THIS ORIGIN OF FUNDS INFORMATION WAS PROVIDED AND REGISTERED WITH THE AUTHORITIES TODAY IN EUROPE. THE PROCESSING OF THIS REGISTRATION IS AN ADDENDUM TO THE PREVIOUS REGISTERED INFORMATION THAT ALLOWS THE MOVEMENT OF FUNDS OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

IF THIS FINAL INFORMATION WAS NOT PROVIDED AND REGISTERED, SURE THE WIRES COULD HAVE GONE OUT TO DESTINATIONS, BUT WOULD HAVE BEEN IMMEDIATELY FROZEN AND WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE DISTRIBUTED UNTIL AN INVESTIGATION WAS PERFORMED THAT WOULD REVEAL THE SOURCE OF THE MONEY. THIS WOULD HAVE TAKEN MANY DAYS IF NOT WEEKS AND WE COULD NOT AFFORD THIS DELAY – PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DIED.

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  Yeah-right

AS IT IS, NOW THAT THAT PIECE OF INFORMATION WAS REGISTERED WITH THE AUTHORITIES, THE TIMING OF THE TRANSMISSION OF THE WIRES IS ESTIMATED AT 3 DAYS FROM YESTERDAY. THE REGISTRATION OF THIS NEW INFORMATION WILL BE COURIERED TO THE BANK AND THAT WILL TAKE ONE DAY. IT WILL TAKE ONE MORE DAY FOR THE BANK NOTAR TO VERIFY THIS INFORMATION, AND ONLY AFTER THIS VERIFICATION WILL THE WIRE ROOM BE INSTRUCTED TO RELEASE THE WIRES OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

THE ACTUAL TIMING OF THE TRANSMISSIONS IS THEREFORE EXPECTED ON MONDAY (EUROPE TIME). THE PAYMASTER WILL RECEIVE THE FUNDS THE NEXT DAY, AND BEGIN DISTRIBUTIONS. THIS IS OUR CURRENT TIMING AND WILL NOT BE CHANGED.

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS LAST DELAY, BUT I AM SURE THAT ALL WOULD AGREE IT IS BETTER TO WAIT THESE 2 DAYS NOW RATHER THAN HAVE FUNDS FROZEN FOR SOME UNKNOWN AMOUNT OF TIME IF THEY ARE SENT NOW.

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  94878990_scamalert_thinkstock

I WILL NOT GO INTO THE DETAILS OF THE ISSUES WE HAVE WITH TEAM MEMBERS WITHOUT FOOD OR SHELTER, OR THE MEDICAL CONDITIONS WITH THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS AT RISK. SUFFICE TO SAY THEY ARE ON THE STREET TODAY BECAUSE OF THE ADDITIONAL TIME REQUIRED FOR THE FIRST TRANSFER, AND THE MEDICAL CASES ARE AT HIGH RISK AND MAY PASS BECAUSE WE ANTICIPATED THE FUNDS TO IMMEDIATELY PAY FOR THE TRANSPLANTS. NEITHER YOU NOR I CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE MONEY NEEDED FOR SUCH OPERATIONS, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE TO KEEP THEM STABLE UNTIL THE FUNDS DO ARRIVE ON TUESDAY.

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  FRAUDALERT

SO THAT IS OUR SITUATION RIGHT NOW. WE ARE IN A SERIOUS SITUATION AND I HAD TO COUNSEL SOME TODAY THAT WERE CRYING BECAUSE THEY HAVE A SITUATION THAT CAN NOT BE RESOLVED RIGHT NOW. THIS IS WHY I SURRENDERED AND LET THE BIG GUY DEAL WITH IT – I CAN NOT.

IF YOU CHOOSE TO HELP AGAIN, THEN YOU CHOOSE TO HELP. I AM NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING IF THE EMAILS ARE ANY INDICATION OF THE GENERAL FEELING OUT THERE ABOUT ASKING FOR HELP FOR OTHERS. MAYBE THEY ARE JUST THE HANDFUL AND NOT THE REAL FEELING. I DO NOT KNOW.

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  96fb07c59a21d27bcd5dfad5d9e12eef

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF MORE HELP CAME IN TO KEEP STABILITY INSTEAD OF MORE FUNERALS, BUT I AND WE HAVE TO KEEP PLUGGING ALONG AND MAKE SURE WE ARE READY FOR THE MONEY NEXT WEEK. THE AMOUNT OF WORK THAT GOES INTO ANY ONE DEPARTMENT WHETHER IT IS FOOD, POWER, WATER, MEDICAL,…ALL OF THESE REQUIRE THE UTMOST OF ATTENTION AS THE DEPARTMENT IS BUILT.

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  Scam-Alert

THINK OF ANY BUSINESS OPENING AN OFFICE OR STORE WHERE YOU ARE. IF IT A RAW SITUATION, THEY BUILD A STORE FOR THEIR PURPOSE, AND THEN DO A MONTH OF RENOVATIONS AND DECORATIONS RIGHT? THEN THEY STAFF IT AND TRAIN THE STAFF. BY THE TIME IT IS READY FOR THE PUBLIC OPENING, A FEW MONTHS HAVE ELAPSED.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE AT. WE HAVE BUILT WHAT WE HAVE BUILT WITHOUT RESOURCES NORMALLY EXPECTED IN SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES, AND RELIED ON THE TRUST TO PROVIDE THE RESOURCES. THEY HAVE EXPERIENCED A HUGE AMOUNT OF ISSUES, AND OVER THE LAST MONTHS THEY HAVE RESOLVED ALL OF THEM ONE BY ONE PAINFUL ISSUE.
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  Scam-alert

NOW THE TRUST HAS DONE THE LAST STEP DONE IN THIS REGISTRATION OF THE ORIGIN OF FUNDS, AND THAT WAS INTERESTING. THE FUNDS ARE VERY VERY OLD AND HAVE BEEN ACCUMULATED OVER CENTURIES, NOT YEARS. I SPOKE TO THEM THIS MORNING OF COURSE TO GET THE INFORMATION I JUST GAVE HERE, AND THEY HAVE CONFIRMED AN AMOUNT FOR AFRICA THAT IS IN THE BILLIONS TO HELP THEM.

AT THE SAME TIME, THEY HAVE ALSO CONFIRMED AN AMOUNT IN THE TRILLION RANGE THAT THEY ARE RELEASING TO VARIOUS GOVERNMENTS TO HELP THEM WITH THEIR INFRASTRUCTURE AND WATER NEEDS. THIS IS HUGE PEOPLE. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY THAT THIS IS BEING DONE, AND IT IS A VERY SPECIFIC TIME IN CREATION FOR OUR HUMANITY. WHAT WE DO NOW WITH THESE RESOURCES WILL DETERMINE WHERE WE GO IN THE FUTURE. IT WILL BE EITHER PARADISE OR SOMETHING LESS. WE DO NOT WANT TO GO TO THE SOMETHING LESS. VERY UNSAVORY. THE PIGS ARE SHAKING THEIR HEADS.

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  Bullshit-alert-button-l

WE ARE POISED ON THE EDGE. WHAT WE DO NOW WILL DETERMINE OUR FUTURE IN SUCH A WAY THAT WE DO NOT HAVE ANY REAL GRASP OF THE ENORMITY OF THE SITUATION. I HAVE FAITH IN US THAT WE WILL DO THE RIGHT THING AND GO IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. WE ALL KNOW NOW THAT PEACE IS THE REAL PATH AND MUCH MORE PROFITABLE THAN THE WAR THING. THE LEADERS OF THE WORLD ALL KNOW THIS AS WELL. WITH THIS SHIFT, WE CAN EXPECT GREAT THINGS TO HAPPEN NOW, AND IT WILL BE A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF WORK, THAT’S FOR SURE.

THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SHARE THIS WEEK, AS WITH THE NEW PLEDGE FROM THE TRUST, THE PAPERWORK REQUIRED FOR THIS MASSIVE FUNDING FOR THE CHILDREN AND SENIORS AND WATER REQUIRES A MINI-BUSINESS PLAN AND DISTRIBUTION GRID. THAT WILL TAKE A BIT OF TIME TO DO SO MY WORKLOAD HAS INCREASED AGAIN.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO LEND A HELPING HAND AGAIN FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT SPEAK.

MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS.

IN SOMBRE GRATITUDE

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  Th?id=OIP.BK8l9VaUXUmObcJ2w0ENCwEsEs&pid=15

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

MARCH 29, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  Th?id=OIP.HGNWYc7QWyITI6ytNw1a7wEsCX&pid=15Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

Lying to the OOM lady isn't such a good idea

Don't make me do it

Tell the truth now

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I for one am thrilled to hear from this con artist that people are finally calling him out on his incredible lies and bs internet panhandling!

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  Gif_animado_Up_familia_da_Ellie

For those that have disposable income and want to donate to charitable causes there are so many legitimate ones to chose from. 

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  Giphy

So hat tip to all of you that took the time to let Jerzy know what we think of his con game! If he foolishly believes that there is just a handful of people that see through his shameless pandering set up he will soon hopefully realize the jig is up. I do hope the FEDS catch up with him before long but until then glad to know his golden goose has dried up.

robert18

This fellow needs a serious brain examination or should maybe ask for better ideas to build on his rubbish explanation like "Origin of the funds" was missing. If any of those who are reading this swindler's lines believes in such nonsense is an absolute "brainless moron". To bad you did not ask me when I was 8 years go some 50 years ago because I would have known about it back then.....
Babkowski, you better stop this crooked path of luring descent but naive people using such nasty and stupid tricks and childish promises. 
I promise that I will not stop sending out my opinions about you dirty minded conman everywhere possible and place you and your crooked bodies Will Barney and Doug Johns on all FBI black Lists. You will have no place where people will noy be able to find out who you are. I'm sure my actions will be much more effective then the FBI, Inter Pol, Home Land Security, IRS, CRA (Canada) and other Authorities who are being fooled bu such stupid and naive loophole like PayPal reason of donating "friends or family". This is such rubbish!!!.

You Babkowski will have to come with some more sensible reasons or else you will be out in the streets quickly if you are not there already. What a LOOSER !!!!. Will Barney and Doug, how can you use your intellectual talents as a tool of ripping good will people off under the umbrella of former criminal convict Jerzy Babkowski. What an auspicious authority you have right there. Look in the mirror and ask yourselves who you are and then spit it on it.
:tdown:

Red Panda

Red Panda

ZAP wrote:THERE IS NOTHING MORE I CAN DO.

Great, does that mean you won't be sending out any more false news?  No more begging?  Somehow, I think you can't give up this gig.

ZAP wrote:THE FUNDS ARE WAITING FOR TRANSMISSION IN THE WIRE ROOM AT THE EUROPEAN BANK.

Oh, really?  What happened to these wires?

2014-03-09   THE WIRE TRANSFERS FOR THE BONDS HAVE STARTED

2014-03-31     PAYMASTERS ARE BUSY NOW GLOBALLY AS THEY PREPARE TO SEND OUT THE FIRST WIRES TO VARIOUS ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS THAT WILL BEGIN THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, INCLUDING US.

2014-04-22     PAYMENTS SCHEDULED FOR COMPLETED AND SELECTED NEW TRANSACTIONS WILL BE MADE, WITH THE MAJORITY OF SUCH WIRE TRANSFERS TO BE EFFECTED AFTER THE EASTER HOLIDAYS.

2016-12-21     UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR THE FUNDS TO GET TO THE PAYMASTER BEFORE CHRISTMAS, AND THE FUNDS WILL ARRIVE TO HIM OVER THIS COMING WEEKEND. THEY WILL SIT IN THE ACCOUNT UNTIL TUESDAY WHEN THE BANKS REOPEN, AND THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL THE FIRST WIRES COME OUT. AT LEAST THEY WILL COME OUT NOW.

2017-01-19     THE CURRENT SCHEDULE I HAVE FROM LAST NIGHT IS RELEASE ON MONDAY, WIRES TO PAYMASTER ON TUESDAY. THAT WORKS FOR US.

2017-01-25     THE FUNDS ARE COMING OUT THIS WEEK FOR CERTAIN NOW. IT IS ONLY THE TIMING OF THEM GETTING INTO OUR ACCOUNTS THAT IS THE FINAL ISSUE, AND WE HAVE NO SAY IN THE TIME IT TAKES TO SEND WIRES, PROCESS AND CLEAR THEM, AND RE-DISTRIBUTE TO DESIGNATED ACCOUNTS.

2017-02-01     IN ANOTHER 24 HOURS, THEY WILL GET OUR WIRES DONE THEY SAID, SO WE ARE ALMOST THERE.

Seriously dude, you need some new associates.  These Elders and Royals clearly cannot get the job done.  You may want to start calling on the Forbes 100 Billionaire list.  At least we know they have money.  Hey, one of them may want to save humanity as much as you do and throw you a few bucks! 

lol!

robert18

Red Panda wrote:
ZAP wrote:THERE IS NOTHING MORE I CAN DO.

Great, does that mean you won't be sending out any more false news?  No more begging?  Somehow, I think you can't give up this gig.

ZAP wrote:THE FUNDS ARE WAITING FOR TRANSMISSION IN THE WIRE ROOM AT THE EUROPEAN BANK.

Oh, really?  What happened to these wires?

2014-03-09   THE WIRE TRANSFERS FOR THE BONDS HAVE STARTED

2014-03-31     PAYMASTERS ARE BUSY NOW GLOBALLY AS THEY PREPARE TO SEND OUT THE FIRST WIRES TO VARIOUS ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS THAT WILL BEGIN THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, INCLUDING US.

2014-04-22     PAYMENTS SCHEDULED FOR COMPLETED AND SELECTED NEW TRANSACTIONS WILL BE MADE, WITH THE MAJORITY OF SUCH WIRE TRANSFERS TO BE EFFECTED AFTER THE EASTER HOLIDAYS.

2016-12-21     UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR THE FUNDS TO GET TO THE PAYMASTER BEFORE CHRISTMAS, AND THE FUNDS WILL ARRIVE TO HIM OVER THIS COMING WEEKEND. THEY WILL SIT IN THE ACCOUNT UNTIL TUESDAY WHEN THE BANKS REOPEN, AND THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL THE FIRST WIRES COME OUT. AT LEAST THEY WILL COME OUT NOW.

2017-01-19     THE CURRENT SCHEDULE I HAVE FROM LAST NIGHT IS RELEASE ON MONDAY, WIRES TO PAYMASTER ON TUESDAY. THAT WORKS FOR US.

2017-01-25     THE FUNDS ARE COMING OUT THIS WEEK FOR CERTAIN NOW. IT IS ONLY THE TIMING OF THEM GETTING INTO OUR ACCOUNTS THAT IS THE FINAL ISSUE, AND WE HAVE NO SAY IN THE TIME IT TAKES TO SEND WIRES, PROCESS AND CLEAR THEM, AND RE-DISTRIBUTE TO DESIGNATED ACCOUNTS.

2017-02-01     IN ANOTHER 24 HOURS, THEY WILL GET OUR WIRES DONE THEY SAID, SO WE ARE ALMOST THERE.

Seriously dude, you need some new associates.  These Elders and Royals clearly cannot get the job done.  You may want to start calling on the Forbes 100 Billionaire list.  At least we know they have money.  Hey, one of them may want to save humanity as much as you do and throw you a few bucks! 

lol!

hope as many people as possible will finally learn about this blood sucker ZAP aka Babkowski. What a sick individual, should not be allowed to live freely among us.

robert18

hope as many people as possible will finally learn about this blood sucker ZAP aka Babkowski. What a sick individual, should not be allowed to live freely among us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From William 

zappy's back with mid-week drivel. New TV show "Imaginary Mary" must be modeled after zappy/jerzy. More total BS. The RV/GCR didn't happen! OMG and I was so counting on it last...uh...last.uh  ..last....Tuesday, week, month, year. This vermin and susan love to pull at heart strings. OMG the children!!!!! Little imaginary Brad alng with the elderly like imaginary Mary and the water supply. Good work zappy you hit aq soft spot in everybody's heart but the soft spot in your maggot filled brain continues to grow. Please a-hole go away, find another scam. 

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO LEND A HELPING HAND AGAIN FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT SPEAK. 

sorry zappy imaginary people don't speak. Remember when I demanded to talk to Mary's sister to give her money? Well imaginary Mary's imaginary sister doesn't speak either apparently. And while most of the civilized world has access to phones (except that financial genius will barney) I guess imaginary people don't.  Little man zappy do you intend to carry this scam to your grave? I wish you peace and I feel very sorry for such a desperate little man with his imaginary friends.

to zap, jerzy, gonefornow, goneforthfornow
POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  Cleardot

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

")

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

robert18

we should really blame it on so called "Authorities" I have listed in each of my messages and texts. We vote for those a-holes and pay taxes for their wages so at the end of the day we ourselves have to waste our time and energy to stop criminals of harming other tax payers - that I call HUMANS not them though.....We should star draining the swamp in true meaning of the word instead of buying Trumps empty pre-election slogans..... Where is any indication of that promise ???... Yet f-er.. like Babkowski and many like him are striving more then ever....
This is what I call a Revolution in North American way.... need to learn from the Eastern Europeans in the last Century alone never mind 500 years back..... What do you smart opinion givers say to this?..

robert18

where are other Robert18's and William's ?????? there is 300 million + Canada 32 million never mind rest of WWW users and readers of Babkowski's rubbish ???

robert18

even if we take 0.01% of those numbers.....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YES!

And maybe anyone in Canada could help find the criminal history on Babkowski. Maybe if we can dig up a mugshot people will actually believe it when they read he spent time in prison for fraud.

robert18

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  Empty Re: Dave Schmidt Newsletter: Caught in ANOTHER LIE!!! 3/29/17 Today at 3:32 am

[size=14]robert18

POOFness for MAR 29: Mid Week BS by ZAP  Icon_online_en
what a waste of time even deliberating on such scammer like D. Schmidt,-Sedona Connection J. Babkowski - Landa China Global and others of those who are brain washing people with IQD, Vietnamese Dong, ZIM exchanges ..... This staff is such total rubbish .... its like convincing people to eat shit and drink their urine and they know there will be enough of brainless morons who will follow their lures only if they tell them what they want to hear... this is nothing different then Waco Texas (David Coresh) and other brain washers who took naive, week and vulnerable people straight to HELL !!!!!. If you think its your turn now, keep responding to f-rs like D. Schmidt, J. Babkowski and several more like them. You will be welcome to Hell shortly by destroying yourself, your family life and all you have had running in a normal direction before those Lucifer's showed up in your existence. They fed you with so much rubbish like book of Secret by Rhonda Burns or other Illuminati stinking shit .... there is plenty more to chose from so help yourselves silly soles and cry over your broken life's and blur-murky vision of your destinies.[/size]

EL_O_EL

Cheating your fellow man/woman JerkZappo? Tsk Tsk Tsk! Shame on you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum