Latest topics
» The Pagan Roots of Christmas
Today at 11:45 pm by fwest911

» Suppressed Ancient Underwater Discoveries That Could Rewrite History
Today at 6:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Remarkable Vaccine Research Event Has Occurred: What Is It?
Today at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DOJ Wants To Keep Justification For Raiding Reported Clinton Foundation Whistleblower Secret
Today at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA’s Voyager 2 Probe Enters Interstellar Space
Today at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CBG Treats Inflammation and Oxidative Stress Says New Study
Today at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE - #STRASBOURG #SHOOTING
Today at 6:00 pm by LadyDragon

» The Office of POOFness - 12.10.18 - "Ring the Bells" & BUY MY LAPIS SO WE CAN KEEP ON SCAMMING YOU!
Today at 5:38 pm by 4-truth

» #LIVE #QANON #LadyDragon + New Q @potus
Today at 4:57 pm by LadyDragon

» #LIVE - Trump pre-meeting with #Pelosi and #Schumer got spicy
Today at 3:26 pm by LadyDragon

» #LIVE - HOW #GOOGLE TRACKS YOUR EVERY MOVES WHEN YOUR #CELLPHONE IS OFF
Today at 3:05 pm by LadyDragon

» #Q Anon Drama Theater: The World is Watching plus more
Today at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Evidence To Throw Hillary In Jail Could Set Her On The Run
Today at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crazy sounds in the sky in Pennsylvania 12.02.2018
Today at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Meteor Fireball Disintegrates Over Mexico
Today at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE
Today at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» What science is confirming about the benefits of CBD oil
Today at 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Towers of an ancient castle discovered in Antarctica
Today at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Violet (Viola ordorata)
Today at 1:41 am by Herb Lady

» Laws of Maybotics collapse in PM's theatre of the absurd
Yesterday at 8:34 pm by bs4ever

» JETS SCRAMBLED To Intercept "Unknown Craft" Over UK
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by bs4ever

» Blue Chicken Cult - BEHIND MAJESTIC INTERVIEW SERIES WITH DAVID WILCOCK Part 1,2,3,4 of 6
Yesterday at 7:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Assemblage Point – The “Seat Of Our Consciousness”

Assemblage Point – The “Seat Of Our Consciousness”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Assemblage Point – The “Seat Of Our Consciousness”.
  March 31, 2017

Everything you think and everything you feel depends on the position of the Assemblage Point.
– Don Juan
The Assemblage Point  is a tube-like bundle of light energy contained within our energy field, which flows through the front and back of the energy vortex known as the heart Chakra. Situated within this heart centre, the AP is known to be the “Seat of our Consciousness”. The Assemblage Point lies at the epicenter of your energy field in the area of the heart chakra. It’s position dictates how you feel, perceive, and behave in the world. A centered location equates to a centered existence. It is called the Assemblage Point because we are assembled in the womb from the umbilical cord that connects us to the placenta of our mother. The major input of energy enters the developing foetus via the navel.”

The Assemblage Point is the main place where our energy field connects with our physical body. The assemblage point is directly connected with our life force energy. It lies in the centre of the chest at the nipple line. The assemblage point is slightly higher on women than men. At this point lines of energy pass through the chest and out of the back. The assemblage point is actually a cluster of energy lines. Where these energy lines enter the chest there is generally a tender or sensitive area of skin with a diameter of 0.5 – 1.0 cms. The clustering of lines of energy at the assemblage point creates a stronger energy potential compared to other areas of the energy field. The position of the assemblage point has a direct effect on our physical and psychological health. When is correctly aligned we will feel positive and happy. We will be healthy and interact well with other people. When the assemblage point is out of alignment we may feel unwell or anxious. We may be lacking in energy and feel that life is constant struggle.
From the book  “The Catalyst Of Power – The Assemblage Point Of Man” by Jon Whale Ph.D.
If you have any comments or thoughts, please share them below. As we say, sharing is caring.

Consciousness Of Economic

Something I rarely talk about in public. I have my own particular shaman blow or assemblage point shifting technique. Been doing Shamanism work my whole life, do long distant sessions and coaching, but blows are done in person...help to shift consciousness, release stress and old patterns, transfers energy from left brain across both lobs accessing whole brain function, arrest disease and fully stabilizes torus field for about 50 hours. Eventually after several of them over time a person can hold to a new assemblage point spot. Babies and animals last a long time. Some interesting stuff from my website not mine but stuff I have found...
http://ministryofconsciousnessnevada.org/?page_id=140

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum