Latest topics
» What do turmeric, apples and grapes have in common?
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s EmptyToday at 6:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Fireball Turns Night Into Day Over Northeast China
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s EmptyToday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ The Best UFO Sightings Of 2019 plus MORE
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s EmptyToday at 4:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California's San Andreas Fault Hit by Shallow M4.8 Earthquake After Bay Area Quake
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s EmptyToday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist With ALS Set To Become ‘World’s Very First Full Cyborg’
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s EmptyToday at 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PREP FOR COLD & FLU SEASON: HOW TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM NATURALLY
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Will the Planet X Nibiru Star System Finally Reveal Itself this December as Researchers Now Believe? plus MORE
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ronnie James Dio's UFO encounter
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - JFK Jr. To Be Announced at Dallas Rally Oct. 17 as Pres. Trump’s 2020 Running Mate
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-NASA Scientist “Convinced” Alien Life Was Found on Mars Over 40 Years Ago
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Hour of Spectacular Sky Phenomena from around the World
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Typhoon Hagibis horror - Fukushima radioactive waste have been washed into local stream
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Birds dropping dead outside Coventry hospital UK, Effects of 5G?
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s EmptyToday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s EmptyYesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s

Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s

Posted on 2012/09/04

Extraordinary Year Radio Show 9-4-12… “2012 Journalist Panel”…MP3s Extraordinary_year_journalist_panel_120904_2The show is now over, and you may listen by going to the Extraordinary Year page, or via the MP3s below. You may read more about the show there, or go to this earlier post which has details about the show.

The show covered a variety of topics, the new type of journalist,
namely, those who are putting out news you won’t see elsewhere, and what
is happening energetically on the planet as more and more start
blogging and sharing the messages of awakening and Light. I thought the
panel was quite a good one to discuss this.

Now, one point… I am responsible for a bit of coffee
drinking near my microphone (which I rarely use, so I don’t know what
I’m doing with it), as well as a nose sniffle or two. But only at the
beginning. Thanks to Steve Beckow and Stephen Cook (not on the show, but
he Skype chatted me to “mute your mic when you are not talking”, and
“we could only hear your coffee addiction” (which I claim is a coffee
“appreciation”)). However, as Java on the Rock was mentioned, and since many of the posts here do come from that
location, it’s quite clear that my Higher Self wanted to be sure to
communicate that connection, albeit in a “slurpy” kind of way!

And pardon a bit of an echo that appeared in the latter half of the
show. This was when all of us collectively entered a Portal of Higher
Communication, which is a powerful “resonance” chamber.

MP3s were volume leveled a bit and boosted. The mp3s below are already configured for upload to iPod, iPhone, MP3 player.

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum