HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» Gay lunatic lefty principal harasses Christian children.
Today at 12:38 pm by microaggressor

» Eyes wide Open ~ We're Mad as Hell - A Call for a Stand!
Today at 12:07 pm by Light Being

» Lynn Andrews...Agreements
Today at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Lynn Andrews...Time
Today at 11:51 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Geronimo...Creator
Today at 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» First Peace...Black Elk
Today at 11:42 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Suffering...Crazy Horse
Today at 11:39 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» MORE on: The Truth about Corey Goode
Today at 10:39 am by Light Being

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/30 - 5/06
Today at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pie ~ This Dull Election
Today at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snowden Warns Us Of Major Event! Secret Weather Control Program Exposed 2017
Today at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Time and Space as Shifting Higher-Dimensional Perspective of Peripheral and Central Awareness
Today at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please!
Today at 9:50 am by Light Being

» Selenium additives are exposed for all to see
Today at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Colima Volcano Makes Hard Right Turn plus MORE
Today at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» OCEAN ENIGMA: Bermuda Triangle Mystery Deepens 4/30/17
Today at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Can we Expect Wide-Spread Flooding from Planet X? plus MORE
Today at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 29: ONE LEFT BEHIND (I need more donations from the gullible!!)
Today at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Humanus CON ference Call for April 26
Today at 7:13 am by WilliaminUSA

» Television News Catch Formidable Glimpse of Yet Another Floating City Over China
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Lays Out Plans to Merge Human Mind With Computers
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Number 9 Found On Mars A Second Time!
Yesterday at 9:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TBM/Tunneling
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Healing Frequencies | 528Hz & 432Hz
Yesterday at 7:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How Do We Know That Energy & Healing Are Real? This is How
Yesterday at 7:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock Update - New Briefings on Antarctic UFO Crashes - April 29, 2017
Yesterday at 4:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  what does E-Y-E-S spell?
Yesterday at 4:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cassini Survives Saturn Plunge Returns Spectacular Images
Yesterday at 4:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tuning Into the Frequency of Cannabis
Yesterday at 3:27 pm by microaggressor

» Another inspiring song.
Yesterday at 12:41 pm by microaggressor

» Carrie Underwood:How great thou art.
Yesterday at 12:15 pm by microaggressor

» Traditional Osteopathic Medicine for Animals...
Yesterday at 11:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» *Jaw-Dropping* Storm rapidly forms covering HALF of USA!
Yesterday at 11:16 am by Serena1

Who is online?

Share | 

Thank you to Ponee, Notice of Time Change of the Daily Newsletter & What's the Deal with ALL those Zap posts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Thank you to Ponee, Notice of Time Change of the Daily Newsletter & What's the Deal with ALL those Zap posts?   Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:55 am

A Huge THANK YOU to Ponee for fixing a glitch that dismantled the newsletter yesterday! You are awesome!

Also when we were working on this I decided to change the time of day the news goes out to evening. I am now taking care of my 4 month old grand daughter daily and have been trying to meet the morning deadline and it just was not working out for me hence the time change. It may be a few days to get this going so please bear with us. :)

And... about all those Jerzy/Zap posts:
We are determined to get the word out on the despicable actions last week re: Zap and his con game. I have received complaints in the past about this so I felt the need to give a heads up to those of you that really could care less about this scoundrels bs. But here at Out of Mind and Dinar Daily we will continue to put out everything we can to stop the flow of donations into those scammers bank accounts until such time as they are stopped. So thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Please continue to share these threads far and wide on your facebook & twitter pages!
SHARING IS CARING

Thank you ALL for visiting this site!
Much LOVE to ALL
xox

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RamblerNash

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Ponee, Notice of Time Change of the Daily Newsletter & What's the Deal with ALL those Zap posts?   Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:44 am

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Ponee, Notice of Time Change of the Daily Newsletter & What's the Deal with ALL those Zap posts?   Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Ponee, Notice of Time Change of the Daily Newsletter & What's the Deal with ALL those Zap posts?   Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Ponee, Notice of Time Change of the Daily Newsletter & What's the Deal with ALL those Zap posts?   Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:00 pm

Aw, no thanks necessary. Just spreading the sparkle, I mean doing my job. Glad it all got taken care of. 

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Ponee, Notice of Time Change of the Daily Newsletter & What's the Deal with ALL those Zap posts?   Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:50 am

I am receiving more complaints on the MANY Zap posts.

1- We're all getting pretty sick and tired and wary of your including the constant "ZAP attacks" in these newsletters. We have  friends who know him personally and he is genuinely trying to help people in need.

Aside from that, the constant barrage looses its impact after awhile and becomes nothing but space taken up to scroll past -- really boring. 

Take a break -- We've not heard any complaints about him from anyone but whomever on rumormillnews who posts this toxic waste and Obviously has nothing better to do - and zero life. In fact, the person attacking him sounds more like a treacherous, evil-based, nasty entity than anyone I've read. Who has THIS person saved? Rescued? Undoubtedly - None. 

===============

2 - Most of the photos are not displaying as of the past couple of months. 

-M

My reply:

Thanks for your comments M.
If you know Jerzy personally or think you know him you will most likely be changing your thoughts on him very soon.
[size=undefined]Thanks for the feedback on the pics. They changed the HTTPS the beginning of January so I appreciate the info.[/size]

Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Ponee, Notice of Time Change of the Daily Newsletter & What's the Deal with ALL those Zap posts?   Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:19 pm

I have browsed through hundreds of topics and posts on OOM today.  I was able to see all of the pictures, except for the ones that were deleted from their original sites.   I think the problem is on M's own computer.  

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 
Back to top Go down
EL_O_EL

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Ponee, Notice of Time Change of the Daily Newsletter & What's the Deal with ALL those Zap posts?   Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:47 pm

fyi, I see zero pics, just lil blue boxes with white ?'s. And I don't get sick of hearing/seeing/reading the Zap criticism, at all. If anyone here is friends with him, or knows him personally, then speak up and throw us a bone to show that he is actually 15% of what he claims to be. Otherwise, if you know him personally and are reading this site (enough to get vexxed by the criticism) and are aware that he is a convicted felon, yet do nothing to speak up and support him, then I would question your motives on reading this site. The fact of the matter is that I have heard from multiple reputable sources that there are hundreds who have donated to Jerzy, only to be bilked, and are so ashamed after realizing what he truly is, that they would rather remain quiet and anonymous rather than admit they fell for his fool's gold.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Ponee, Notice of Time Change of the Daily Newsletter & What's the Deal with ALL those Zap posts?   Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:57 pm

ok thanks for letting me know you also see no pics
anyone else?
thank for the feedback.
:)

Back to top Go down

Thank you to Ponee, Notice of Time Change of the Daily Newsletter & What's the Deal with ALL those Zap posts?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: OUT OF MIND :: WELCOME TO OUT OF MIND-
Jump to: