OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

Clockwise, Counterclockwise and the Chaos in the Middle… Vortexs
Photos of: clouds appearing to be going in clockwise and counter clockwise directions, a few photos of geometrical circles and how the energy flows around them, water stirred into a vortex shape it appears to be going clockwise, shell looking circle energy form, photo of a cup of coffee and the cream circle is going clockwise, a photo of a circle template used in the modern world to explain an idea,
Links of: the symbology of a circle the other is an amazing creation of thought and practice using a circle  and creating geometrical shapes from it had to add it here!
Hello Everyone! Blessings to you! May the light of the sun warm your spirit creating a glow of  a fulfilling life!
I am sitting here this morning as I face writing about something I mostly do not have a vocabulary for. It comes to me in feelings.
The last week has found my body unraveling on pretty deep levels internally and externally. Over the last year I have turned back into the past to retrieve some powerful practices which I am using again. The most significant practice in the process of tension release in the body (which is basically the release of all the density) has been returning to prayer smoking. I was not serious about in the past it did not help me much back then, I was not commited to learning from it. I have become quite serious about my daily prayer smoke now. If you would like to learn this practice I invite you to call COE or come by on a day when you have time and pray with me. We can pray for whatever is creating weight in your heart and for all of those who’s hearts are feeling the same density. Density/Tension is a sign of imbalance.
Energy is everything! How we use our energy in the present moment determines every second, moment in our future. Where does one start and how can I project the energy I want in this life experience?
It begins with our energy and how we choose to use it over the course of our day. The act of choosing in the morning when you are fresh. Am I going to create new fields of energy around me? Or will I get out bed and run through my day forgetting I am a being of light stuck in uncreation mode, which constantly re-creates my past in my daily life, future life?
The photos I picked for here are circle in origin. The symbol link on this blog can give you an idea of the meanings for it. For me circles and vortexes are the same. The circle is in a mode of no movement or action. The vortex is the action of the circle when the energy is stirred by our mind, our hand, our spirit and the big one most of all, our emotion.
The first lessons in the circle came from my Lakota Medicine Woman teacher. The circle or the wheel is life, my life. It has on it every experience I have ever had. There are 4 directions on the wheel when you look from a circle non- movement frame of mind. Each direction represents the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual. This is basic.  However there are deeper and broader meanings that I am not going to get into here. Somewhere on the wheel is a bundle for every experience I have in this life. If you are having too many emotional experiences, that part of the wheel will become imbalanced.. have you watched an imbalanced wheel roll along? The wheel is a guide to living a balanced life in the present moment, choosing how I am going to spend  energy or life force and  life purpose, in the forms of bundles equally spaced around my wheel.
When we are the 7 directions into the Wheel of life or circle it becomes a vortex of energy. It can go counter or clockwise. We add the sky, earth and ourselves into the connecting with the 7 directions. When we move from the 4 directions just a circle with life experience (which also can be called our medicines and poisons) to the 7 directions, we create a vortex from the sky to the earth and back to ourselves.
Now I can add in the direction of the vortex energy flow if we are actually making it. Most of us are spending our life try to just balance out our wheels or circles. We are living our past in every moment and future moment. People ask me how to tell if you are creating your past in today. Have you ever seen someone you do not know and thought that looks like such and such? Or having inner actions with a new person in your life  and the person and the issues remind you of the past? Those are pretty simple ways to know. Going from the wheel living our life, to the conscious way of living life in a 7 direction vortex way, we have 2 choices and we can use them both.
One energy is clockwise and one counter clockwise. What I practice is that the clockwise is creation, creating new, moving forward in a conscious choosing way. Counter clockwise is unraveling, uncreating, like a do over. Lately I have been really actively pondering this in everything I do. You have to be present to do it for sure. If I walk my dog I make sure I move in a clockwise direction and to circle back to where I started. I am choosing to be in a creation mode, every minute I am conscious of the movement of the energy I am going in. The energy moves differently in Australia then here in north America naturally, I have no idea what that means, I have not had the opportunity to play with it yet. When I drive on the roads it is a challenge to move in the clockwise fashion. I am avoiding circle drives which are set up to force you to drive counterclockwise direction, which is then causing an unraveling of something I am creating. This is how I use the energy on a basic level. Try it sometime and see for yourself how programmed you are.
I consciously move around the yards in a creation manner when creating a new project. If I was considering buying a house I would walk clockwise around it.
If you are recapitulating massive amounts of old past events, emotions and people by all means I would spend that time consciously recaptiulating in a counter clockwise motion to decreate it.
Remember,  this is basic. These are basic ways to consciously choose your energy flows which will help you become present and connect with your life purpose. I believe that every circle in you functions this way. Think about what you can heal if  you choose from the basic circle / shape of a cell to a cell with vortex of power of creation! We can also choose a deeper level of intention about those vortexes going clockwise with the thoughts of health, beauty and life. You could use them in a counter-clockwise motion and think the dis-ease is vanishing, unraveling, going back to the uncreated. The kabalah is just this idea in the basic form.  Looking at one of the symbols on a flat surface is just that like the circle, but if you in your mind hold that symbol and allow it to become a vortex of energy spinning it becomes magic in a sense. It is no longer a solid form;  it has become an energy vortex of information. You have the power to use it to uncreate or create in you.
Finally, I am bringing in the chaos energy.  The chaos feature is the creator/you because we do the choosing of how that energy will flow.  I connect with the East, I connect with the South, I connect with the  West, I connect with the North ( 4 directions); I connect with Sky/Universe; I connect with the Earth and ultimately, I connect with Myself.  I consciously choose to connect in a clockwise direction during the 4 directions, which starts the energy flow in the direction I am creating. Then I connect with above and the energy begins the vortex flow. It becomes a full vortex when I connect with earth. I become the Chaos when it comes back to me. I am the one choosing, I could choose to not connect with all the directions only the 4, which is everyday life,  or, I could connect with them all and create magic, life force, will then I am the chooser of the direction;  I need the energy/vortex to flow to deal with whatever is in my present moment.
I have been going to school for Biodynamic farming.  I spend quite a bit of time stirring structured water with preparations made basically from herbs that are sprayed to help soil, plants and Earth. I took a class on it recently. When you stir the water you are creating energy. Typically the water and preparations are stirred for an hour in structured water. You stir one direction and make a vortex and then the other direction doing the same. For me it is like creating for 5 minutes and then uncreating for 5 minutes, building the energy and relieving it. Then there is the chaos. Stirring has taught me about the chaos factor. The chaos is between the vortex change. When I stop a direction and then turn it by stirring I am creating chaos. Chaos has become to me the between state where I am in the creation or uncreation for life forces.  Chaos is the choice or lack of a choice. In the 7 directions  you connect with yourself, the chooser, the person with the infinite possibilities in the chaos. When you focus consciously in the present moment on that one thing you desire or are being affected by you can choose  then to either create the desire by moving the energy in a clockwise motion or stir your energy to the uncreate mode to clear the issues that are affecting you from past experience choices and in most case lack of presence to choose from a 4 direction life.
I have been working dramatically with these ideas and after a year of prayer, connecting and consciously even physically watching the flow of energy can almost without thinking naturally follow creation vortexes instead of my old natural flow of uncreation and the imbalanced wheel of my life.
Grow Food, Be Free & Live for a Living!
COE
http://consciousnessofeconomics.com/?p=90

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum