OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Question for Viewers... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Question for Viewers... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Question for Viewers... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Question for Viewers... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Question for Viewers... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Question for Viewers... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Question for Viewers... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Question for Viewers... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Question for Viewers... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Question for Viewers... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Question for Viewers... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Question for Viewers... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Question for Viewers... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Question for Viewers... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Question for Viewers... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Question for Viewers... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Question for Viewers... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Question for Viewers... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Question for Viewers... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Question for Viewers... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Question for Viewers... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Question for Viewers... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question for Viewers...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question for Viewers... Empty Question for Viewers... Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:47 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am receiving messages and comments that the pics are not able to be seen by some viewers recently.
So I am hoping you folks that visit this site regularly can help me out by responding to a few questions so I can try to figure out the problem.

* Are you having trouble seeing pictures in the articles here?

* If so, when did this change occur or has this been an ongoing issue?

* If so, is it every pic or just random pics on different articles?

* What browser do you use?

Thank you in advance for any info you can share. We want your visit here to be fully enjoyed!

This thread is open to ALL for commenting.

2Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:32 pm

erwing

Todo suave y en orden con la referencia.

3Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:41 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

4Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:21 am

bs4ever

bs4ever

Hello Purpz

This happened to me a while back and the problem for me at that time was.....

Dire internet connection coupled with the creators of the browser I was using at time "bumping " people into the new upgraded bangs and whistles new version (which was dreadfull) by switching off certain functions in the browser that worked perfectly well.

Then there is the continual "upgrading" of various flash, java, and all that other nonsense that nudges the herds into the latest big brother approved browsers and spyware.

Just an opinion mind based on experience yet whoever finds problems with this page were there were none might find the answer in connection speed and/or different browser or later version

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

5Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:27 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thank you bs4! Appreciate the input :)

6Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:49 am

bs4ever

bs4ever

Welcome purpz

I have a question for you

Would you mind asking zap or whoever he is today if......

as funds are released he will pay me one, just one US Cent per zim?

That will leave him plenty for his invisible friends to be funded with

7Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

emailed to me via newsletter:

Today is the first day I’ve seen a photo in your e-mails.  I got the first two then it went to the black boxes I usually see.  What format are you sending the photos in?  They should be JPEGs @72 dpi (PPI).  The  e-mails are also too wide to read without scrolling (A pain in the…)  All videos have error messages.

I’m using Apple Mail on a MacBookPro with 16gb RAM

8Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:55 am

MartyM

MartyM

Hi Purps,  actually for me it has been sort of an ongoing issue. I use Chrome for a browser and don't usually have the window set for full screen (TOO Wide. for me it's difficult to read across a line some 20+ inches long then jump back and actually find the next line, especially when the type is not spaced well and no one uses paragraph indents etc.) Anyway the issue with pictures and more specifically with videos, is that usually the viewer on your webpage is wider than the space in the center colume, so it just cuts of maybe a quater of the viewer. Even if I enlarge my browser to full screen, it doesn't correct the issue.
   As far as just pictures, many that are posted have text above them to "enlarge this image" or "view image full screen". If you click on the "enlarge this image", it actually makes it smaller but at least you get the entire image into the colume space so you can read the caption etc.
   With videos I just click on the YouTube link to watch them. I was never really sure if the issue was the limitations in your website format / template, or my computer settings. I'm sure you have limited control of the sizing of the columes on your site and probably less to say about the sizing of the video viewer etc. Since the issue has not been raised for discussion, I wasn't sure if it was just an issue with my system.
   Having my share of 'Senior Moments', I cant say as I recall having this issue before I started using Windows 10 or if that would have any effect on it. It's really not a major problem, just a big pain in the butt.  Hope this is of some help.  : thumbs up:

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

9Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:45 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Purps...Are you talking about this?

Question for Viewers... Screen38

10Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:17 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks Marty! Knowing this help a lot and yes people using Chrome have many viewing issues. I use firefox so I don't see those problems.

Nash I am not sure what I am talking about lol
Just wish that people could get a good view of every article!

On my PC I get the view I am hoping all of you do. On my laptop the center column is way way smaller then on my large PC monitor. And as you have mentioned it makes it real hard to post into.

Maybe I need to find a new skin for the site that might be helpful. But hoping to get more insight into the problem first.

11Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:33 am

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:Maybe I need to find a new skin for the site that might be helpful. But hoping to get more insight into the problem first.

Hilary must be do to slough hers soon, maybe she will let you have it ;-)

12Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:39 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Question for Viewers... 32611055

ahahahaha

13Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:52 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:Thanks Marty! Knowing this help a lot and yes people using Chrome have many viewing issues. I use firefox so I don't see those problems.

Nash I am not sure what I am talking about lol
Just wish that people could get a good view of every article!

On my PC I get the view I am hoping all of you do. On my laptop the center column is way way smaller then on my large PC monitor. And as you have mentioned it makes it real hard to post into.

Maybe I need to find a new skin for the site that might be helpful. But hoping to get more insight into the problem first.
Minimize your browser window so that it is similar to what a narrow screen would be. That would be about 2/3's the width (keep the height the same). Then move the width of the browser window narrower and watch what happens to the "center" column. If you find a page with quite a few different size pictures (wide ones), you should see that they sometimes cut off the picture or escape the column as the picture I posted here. My example isn't the best, but I just quickly found a post that exhibited the issue.

14Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:18 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks Nash

Also this site is best viewed not on a hand held devise or small tablet I am told.

15Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:40 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

okay how about now?

better? worse?

16Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:00 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Here's what I get with "Wide Screen"

Question for Viewers... Screen39
Question for Viewers... Screen40

17Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:09 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Getting this now (wide screen)...

Question for Viewers... Screen41

18Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:56 pm

MartyM

MartyM

OK, Better I think... certainly different, but so far from what I see everything is visable (pictures and the video player)... Goood job my dear!   :tup: Question for Viewers... 3802270653 Question for Viewers... 2081680901

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

19Question for Viewers... Empty Re: Question for Viewers... Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:46 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks to Ponees help we may just correct these issues. :)
Thanks for the feedback guys!
xox

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum