OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I.

From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. Binary-to-trinary

By Paula Wratten

A binary system of consciousness is without compassion, empathy or love. It manifests in robotic type human behaviour, and you can witness this when people lack the necessary nurture and caring towards the animal or mineral kingdom when dealing with this sort of person they can show psychopathic tendencies. The binary consciousness is about the assimilation of organic and conscious beings. It does not support life in the traditional sense but is self-serving and destructive.
Binary consciousness connects to left brain activity and sexuality without the heart connection. To the human race, it is alien in nature and seeks to close down the heart energy and take over its host. Look around you, look at the fake news, the fear programming, look up at the sky and see the chemical clouds that are changing the very fabric of your DNA. If you want to create a synthetic race what better way than to create division, war, fear, chaos and pollution. Introduce this into an organic template, switch off the heart chakra and boom the spider has caught his prey.
The best analogy is the Borg in Star Trek a robotic race intent in assimilating other planets and races into a collective consciousness void of heart connections.
A trinary consciousness seeks to connect with the heart, and it does not judge, blame or strive to harm other sentient beings. The level of awareness related to trinary consciousness is one of empathy, love, compassion, healing and unity. It has a unique awareness of the pain and torture in the food chain and does not participate in the perpetual cycle of suffering, torture and death in the animal kingdom.
Binary is an infection of the mind, body and soul, a takeover of the host (you).

How do we evolve to trinary?

Practice mindfulness, our collective thoughts go out into the matrix and create reality. 
Eat a healthy balanced diet.
Remove yourself from fear, anger and victim mentality.
Be creative.
Work for the community and small projects based on unity.

Use your spiritual wisdom (Heart).
Claim back your sovereignty and autonomy over your physical and spiritual life.
Heal from past traumas, seek help to clear your energetic body.
Work from the heart.
Help without the need for reward or acknowledgement.
Walk in nature whenever possible, connect to mother earth.
Seek other heart coherent people, work together, help each other.
Research and question everything in the mainstream media.
 We are on the frontier of a new chapter in human consciousness, let it be one of love and unity, the alternative is far scarier than any horror movie.

Thanks to: http://howtoexitthematrix.com

2From Binary To Trinary Consciousness- How Not To Be Hijacked By A.I. Empty Communion by Church or Satanic Sacrific Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:20 am

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

If you have taken communion in church at any point even once of been involved with dark practices YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN HIJACKED BY AI!!!

The AI is an entity call it what you will..Vampire, demon, et, Lucifer, molach, does not matter. It is the AI and you are the server like a hosting to host its website...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum