OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED Empty POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:47 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED Jerzy511

POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 27-Apr-2017 20:52:20

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: FINAL MILE REVISTED
Date: Thu, April 27, 2017 7:58 pm

POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED Bullshit-button

Zap Says

HI ALL,

DESPITE BEST EFFORTS, THE BANK HAS MANAGED TO KEEP THE FUNDS ON THE BOOKS UNTIL TONIGHT WHEN THEY CLOSE THE BANK BOOKS ON APRIL, AND HAVE A NICE FAT BOTTOM LINE TO GET THEIR BONUS ON. THE LAWYERS DID THEIR BEST, BUT THE BANK WAS MORE BETTER….

POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED BS-Meter

SO THE TRANSFER WILL BE COMPLETED TODAY ON THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH OVER THERE, JUST IN TIME FOR THE MAY DAY LONG WEEKEND. JUST LOVELY. TO THE ONES THAT I HAVE TOLD THAT THEY WILL RECEIVE SOMETHING AS SOON AS THE FUNDS COME SO YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU NEED FROM THE PHARMACY, HANG ON A BIT LONGER. WE HAVE TO KEEP STABLE UNTIL TUESDAY WHEN THE FUNDS ARE EXPECTED TO HIT THE ACCOUNT. JUST DO WHAT YOU CAN TO KEEP FROM FALLING.

POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED Giphy

IN OTHER MATTERS, WE HAVE TWO THINGS THAT I AGAIN ASK FOR. ALIAH IS ONE OF THE ONES WE HELP WITH FOOD FOR BABY BRADD. MARY IS OK FOR SHELTER, BUT IS RAPIDLY DETERIORATING AS HEMOGLOBIN IS DOWN AGAIN, AND SHE NEEDS ANOTHER PLATELET TRANSFUSION, AND ANOTHER OXYGEN TANK. WENDY, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE MANAGED FOR SHELTER FOR HER.

POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED Internet-Fraud-Alert1

ALIAH WROTE THIS TO ME EARLIER:

Good morning there hope ur in good health and situation

hopefully ur in a good financial situation coz hopefully u can send a helping hand relief for me and son

Bradd. Doesn't have milk anymore and other stuffs, chairman I really don't have money anymore to run my days

Apology is mine for adding ur pressures u take care there and hopefully God will look after u.

WE ARE HER ONLY SALVATION TO KEEP HER CHILD FED. I CAN PUT IN THE OTHER COMMENTS AND REQUESTS FOR HELP, BUT IT WOULD BE REDUNDANT. IT WOULD MAKE YOU CRY.

NEXT WEEK WE ARE 100% GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE THE FIRST FUNDS NOW, SO THIS LAST PUSH TO KEEP EVERYBODY ALIVE IS SIGNIFICANT, AND WHATEVER CAN BE DONE…YES PLEASE. THERE WILL BE NO MORE REQUESTS NEXT WEEK.

I THANK ALL OF YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR HUGE HEART AND HELPING HAND. AS I SAID BEFORE I GET SICK NOW HAVING TO TYPE THE REQUEST AND GOD WILLING, I WILL NEVER EVER HAVE TO DO THAT AGAIN WITH THE RESOURCES THAT ARE COMING NOW. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT TIME FOR US AS WE START MOVING FORWARD. MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED Th?id=OIP.BK8l9VaUXUmObcJ2w0ENCwEsEs&pid=15

PS: AND NO, THE RV HAS NOT HAPPENED YET AS THE US BLOCKED THIS TIMING – NO IDEA WHY YET…SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE – OUR WORLD NEEDS HELP BADLY AND IT IS STILL ABOUT MONEY – THIS WILL CHANGE SOON

POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED Internet-Fraud-Alert1Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

robert18

babkowski jerzy zappo, go to the psychiatrist and examine his brain.

robert18

TOP URGENT:

.....morons. rush to Pay pal and send Mr. M Fu...er psychopath babkowski money IMMEDIATELY or else he will not reward you next week as their funds really are coming to their bank accounts. First trial transfer will be modest $ 100 Trillion but should be enough for hemoglobin for Mary and milk for Aliah... This is FINAL confirmation from a very reliable Intel sources: the GRANDPA, GRANDMA, FED and IMF !!!............
POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED 2894475111 Happy "May Day, May Day" and Greetings from the ECB and World Bank.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum