Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Driver pulls to the roadside to film a HUGE object soaring over the Ocean! plus MORE
Today at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Liz Crokin Update - Part 1&2
Today at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» EMERGENCY REPORT: Trump Planning Mass Arrests, Military Tribunals for Deep State Traitors
Today at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are all pharmaceuticals designed for population control?
Today at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Cannabis Fights Depression
Today at 1:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Crazy sky TWO SUNS APPEAR Clear in sunrise Rome New York plus MORE
Today at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ranmasu Uyana - Stargate of Gods Found? Ancient Aliens in Sri Lanka
Today at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland - As You Wish BBS Talk Radio - Saturday 9/22/2018 (Audio Only) With Maria Wheatley.
Yesterday at 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Greer - Contact and the Cosmos
Yesterday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON: Did [[RR]] Resign? plus MORE
Yesterday at 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange's Last Words "Intelligent Evil Dust, it's Everywhere in Everything" Then Cut Off Air
Yesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FEMA Employee Tells All
Yesterday at 6:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MORE ON THE SUNSPOT OBSERVATORY CLOSURE, PART ONE
Yesterday at 3:38 pm by ~Ann~

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 22, 2018
Yesterday at 12:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» How Our Energy/Power Systems Work
Yesterday at 12:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bill Gates vs. freedom by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring Trichomes, the Key to the Power of Cannabis
Yesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Ancient Hindu Temple Was Carved Out Of A Single Rock, And No One Knows How
Yesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» “The Truth About Pepe the Frog and the Cult of Kek”
Yesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Rover Curiosity sent an image where you clearly see a Shelter
Yesterday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple RED LIT UFOS Caught on film OVER CALIFORNIA plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

photo d4ada2c6-6aaf-4501-aed0-310211c0d995_zpsuek7kljv.jpg
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made From the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent

Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Monday, May 1, 2017

Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent

Former Navy SEAL Craig Sawyer says that over 3,000 pedophiles belonging to an elite satanic pedophile ring have been arrested, amid a total blackout by the mainstream media. 

Speaking with Infowars‘ Michael Zimmerman at the NRA’s annual convention, Sawyer says that intelligence insiders have confirmed that Trump’s vow to take down the elite pedophile ring in Washington DC is already being fulfilled.

According to Sawyer, his independent research has led him to discover that high-level government officials routinely torture and kill young children during satanic rituals. He says that despite a concerted effort by social media and the mainstream to suppress this information, they cannot escape the avalanche of truth being released by the independent media.

Transcript of interview with Former Navy SEAL Craig Sawyer

We started a nonprofit organization called ‘Veterans For Child Rescue’ and we are raising money to expose high level elite pedophile rings that are snatching up our children. Some of them are into satanic rituals and torturing little infants and toddlers to death.

I’m getting high level information from federal law enforcement and intelligence communities. There have been over 3,000 arrests since January. We have a President now who is not ok with children being raped and tortured to death, thank God.

With all of these arrests going on, I’ve been learning more and more about it and i’ve realised i have to go independent to get around the gatekeepers in the mainstream media who refuse to report on it.

My mission is to inform the American citizens of what they’ve been denied knowing. I want to provide a non permissive environment against these acts for these children and make a better environment for the children going forward. We have to do something.

I’ve assembled a task force of high level intelligence retirees and veterans who are very capable. So we’re going to shoot this documentary and shine a light on this cesspool of corruption and help clean it up.

Immediately after I told Alex Jones and announced our founding of the organisations. I got phone calls from officials saying there are two groups planning to attack the organisation.
I’m going to allow their attacks to illuminate what they’re doing.

Social media is suppressing my reach. Crowdfunding sites have undermined us. But every day we are gaining more and more support from high level officials. Its a grassroots movement that is growing very very quickly.

http://yournewswire.com/navy-seal-3000-pedophiles-arrested/
Posted by enerchi at 5/01/2017 12:24:00 AM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum