Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Henderson UFOs Return Again plus MORE
Today at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke talks to Derek Acorah (Part Two)
Today at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ A Newly Discovered Solar System Object Hints at Hidden Planet Nine plus MORE
Today at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whatever is Taken for Granted Will Eventually Be Taken Away
Today at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Detection of echoes of gravitational waves support Planck-scale structure of spacetime predicted by quantum gravity
Today at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Ancient High Technology Evidence At Byblos In Lebanon
Today at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Donald Trump Traitor and Liar
Today at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» CAN LANGUAGE SHAPE REALITY?
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode - Surviving the Transition - Full Disclosure, Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension
Today at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness GHOULkowski for MAY 20: "Take It To The Limit One More Time"
Today at 12:04 am by robert18

» POOFness for MAY 20: HELLO WORLD - FOLLOW-UP
Yesterday at 11:58 pm by robert18

» Eyes wide Open ~ Coming Soon - Part 4 - Do you really want to know what IT is!
Yesterday at 7:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SHIPPING CONTAINER FULL OF DEAD AMERICANS BODY PARTS
Yesterday at 6:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 34 Bishops in Chile Suddenly Resign After Pedophile Scandal
Yesterday at 3:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Qanon Q - Unknown EO Executive Order signed coming soon @potus
Yesterday at 3:11 pm by LadyDragon

» NASA, Best Disclosure Video Ever, Tether Incident, Hoax or Proof of ET's?
Yesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LISTEN To This! What Is Going on, Nobody in California is Talking About This!! (2018-2019)
Yesterday at 1:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Santa Fe Shooting OBVIOUSLY Another False Flag Terror Operation
Yesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» As You Wish BBS Radio - John Vivanco 5/19/2018
Yesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Royal Wedding 2018
Yesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Solar Flash - Exploring the Possibilities of the Predicted Event and Our Collective Ability to Determine Our Future
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Holy Moly!!!!!!! This Is the BIG ONE! By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Friendly Mask of the Orwellian Oligarchy Is Slipping Off
Yesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford: May 20, 2018
Yesterday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientific Study Claims There Are Up To 8,000 Alien Megastructures In the Universe
Yesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Q Follow The Pen, Cuba Plane Crash, Sandra Bullock, W Virginia Middle School - News
Yesterday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange trumpet and loud boom sounds in the sky heard worldwide
Yesterday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Golden Age
Yesterday at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aluminum Dangers Go Mainstream - Del Bigtree
Yesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » ANNA VON REITZ » Anna von Reitz - The “Situation” in Colorado plus more

Anna von Reitz - The “Situation” in Colorado plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

The “Situation” in Colorado

Posted on May 2, 2017 by David Robinson  
  Judge Anna von Reitz
More information about the situation in Colorado is surfacing—slowly, I think, because those responsible for it are grappling with some hard issues of culpability of their own.
It’s one of those odd situations where nobody is right.

The Colorado State Judges and Grand Jury Administrators followed the directives they received from the Grand Juries they serve, and under Common Law, that is what they were obligated to do.
Accordingly, its the members of the actual Grand Jury that should be arrested — if anyone should be arrested at all.
This conclusion begs the question of whether or not the Judges and Grand Jury Administrators properly advised the juries of the jurisdictional issues involved—- but as my experience with them proves, they didn’t know that part of it themselves.

Here’s the Blow by Blow as I understand it to date:
The Colorado Grand Juries conducted an investigation and found that the judges in all the State of Colorado and STATE OF COLORADO courts lacked the credentials required by Colorado Session Law.
This is information that has been corroborated on a national level.
Out of literally thousands of judges whose credentials have been pulled in all fifty states, exactly one, a guy in Wisconsin, had all the proper credentials and bonds and public oath required to be a judge on file.

One.
So how can you have people functioning as judges, who don’t obey the published requirements to hold the office?
The answer is simple though disturbing.
These judges aren’t functioning in any public office at all.
They only appear to be holding the public offices, which are in fact vacated.
The irony is that the Colorado State Grand Juries were simply holding the State of Colorado and STATE OF COLORADO Judges to the standard that Colorado Public Law requires.

The Colorado Grand Juries concluded that in the absence of meeting the requirements of public office, all these State of Colorado and STATE OF COLORADO “judges” were apparently engaged in constructive fraud.
And the argument can certainly be made that they were and are.
There has been no necessary disclosure to the general public that the State of Colorado and STATE OF COLORADO are operating foreign admiralty and administrative courts on our soil under the auspices of the Territorial United States and the Municipal United States, respectively.

There has been no disclosure that they are operating in-house corporate and military tribunals on our shores.
The people have been led to believe by circumstance if nothing else, that these foreign admiralty and private corporate courts are in fact their own public courts. They had the reasonable expectation that the judges holding court in their courthouses and ostensibly operating courts under the name of their state, Colorado, had the obligation to conform to the requirements of the public offices they appear to hold.

Now, it is true that I told them that the “State of Colorado” and the “STATE OF COLORADO” are not the same as the Colorado State. It is true that I warned the Colorado State Judges and Grand Jury Administrators that these foreign “federated state” courts were operating in a private capacity and in an entirely different jurisdiction and that the judges in these courts were not obligated to meet the requirements of Colorado State public office.
I told them and they didn’t listen and they got arrested for crossing into “federated state” jurisdiction and indicting undeclared foreign agents operating under the 1947 Bar Association Treaty— but the further fact is that these Colorado State Judges and Grand Jury Administrators are not subject to federal jurisdiction and have sovereign immunity of their own.

They are not operating as Territorial or Municipal citizens, and in fact, they had reasonable cause to suspect constructive fraud because neither the State of Colorado nor the STATE OF COLORADO have ever openly and honestly admitted that they are not public courts, their officers have failed to declare their status as Foreign Agents which is required under federal law—and as long as they are operating as employees of “federal franchise states” they are required to follow federal law.

So who stinketh the most?
The people of Colorado who have a right to expect that the courts operating in their state follow the public law, or the Bar Members operating private Territorial and Municipal courts “as if” they were public courts when in fact they are not?

It is also the fact that the courts that have charged and which are attempting to try the Colorado State Judges and Grand Jury Administrators can’t possibly come up with a Grand Jury of their “peers” to charge them or a Trial Jury competent to try them.
It’s a total faux pas on both sides. Stay tuned.

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Cookie Jar Money For “Cookie”

Posted on May 2, 2017 by David Robinson
  Judge Anna von Reitz

My friend and long-time paralegal has the nickname “Cookie”— not only because she is always cooking, but she is always feeding everyone. This goes beyond simply offering coffee and tea and cookies— literally — but in offering knowledge and insight and hard-won research, advice and kindness and true concern.
Despite the often overwhelming nature of what we have all taken on and the sheer numbers of people in distress throughout this country, I have never known Cookie to turn away from anyone and leave them without help. It is her nature to defend and to help and to try no matter what the odds are.

If that weren’t true, she wouldn’t have come through all the “many waters” with me and stood strong through all the trials and adversities we have taken on together. She has suffered along with me, and I think sometimes that she has suffered more, because her heart is simpler and more open.
She hasn’t had the buffers of certain hard experiences and conflicts and training and so much else that went into making me — even as a sword is forged in fire, and the temper of steel is folded in flame— instead, Cookie has undertaken the work as an Innocent, a paralegal who knew that “something was wrong” and who followed her instinct to find the truth of the whole monstrous fraud.

I remember the day when it finally all hit home and she realized with certainty that yes, it really is as bad as she ever thought, and worse than she ever imagined.

This is what I call the “Run Screaming Into the Bushes Moment”—- the inescapable moment when the monstrous nature of the Great Fraud comes home and outrage and despair and confusion and disappointment and helplessness all fight together, seeking to find some overall result.

She just stood there, transfixed, like we used to do as children playing a game of “Statue” — half way between my kitchen and my living room, coffee cup in hand.

We hadn’t been working together all that long, a little over a year, before it all took shape and she understood what we were fighting against—–and for. There was a long, long moment before she moved again, lifted her head and looked me right in the eye and said, “This is for real, isn’t it?”
I knew how she felt. I nodded. “Yes, it’s for real.”

The Monster Under the Bed. The things you don’t want to think about. The shadowy Bogey Men stealing children. The corruption of everything you believed in. Your country, your church, even your own sanity assailed.

I waited. I didn’t know what to expect. I knew there was an even-odds chance that she would just quietly go her own way, back to her known world and a job with an admiralty law firm, a secure paycheck and a fat health insurance policy and all the things I certainly couldn’t offer her as a land jurisdiction judge.

But she looked it right in the eye and after those few moments of grappling with the terror and the enormity of the fraud, she shook her head a tiny bit and straightened her shoulders unconsciously, and seemed to sink her feet more firmly into the carpet. That’s when I knew she wasn’t going to run.
She walked over to the table and took a big, fat stack of paperwork, files, letters and research questions, turned around to me, shook her head and said, “When do you need these back from me?”
And that was that. Cookie, my Paralegal, has been with me ever since. Through thick, through thin, up hill, down dale, and every where in every season since we have slogged and slaved and shared it all together.

Those of you who have had a close working relationship with someone that has deepened over time into a true friendship— the kind of friendship where you don’t have to say anything to be understood — can understand why Cookie is important to me, personally, but I don’t think I can explain all the ways that she is and has been important in the overall struggle.

My name has become famous and some would say, infamous. Her name is hardly known at all, but it is because of her hard work and her “bird dog” instincts that so much that is useful to me and to the overall result, has come to light. It’s the endless hours she has spent, the days nose down doing legal research, digging through piles of old law tomes in archives and book repositories, libraries and micro-fiche collections….. that has built the bulwark and provided the confirmation of so much of the evidence that we have nailed down.

I want to thank all of you who are sending your “Cookie Jar Money” to help provide the extra funds needed for her diagnostic care. I know that many are making a sacrifice to do so, and doing it anyway. Be sure that Cookie has been the most generous and hard-working helper I could ever ask for and your prayers and donations are very, very greatly appreciated.

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum