OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Seeing Without Your Eyes EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeing Without Your Eyes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seeing Without Your Eyes Empty Seeing Without Your Eyes Tue May 02, 2017 7:29 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Seeing Without Your Eyes

Seeing Without Your Eyes Dfht5hh5h5h

by Christopher Sharp,
Guest writer, In5D.com

Definitions of psychometry
1.  Divination of facts concerning an object or its owner through contact with or proximity to the object. Merriam-Webster

“Psychometry is a psychic ability in which a person can sense or “read” the history of an object by touching it. Such a person can receive impressions from an object by holding it in his/her hands or, perhaps, touching it to the forehead. Such impressions can be perceived as images, sounds, smells, tastes – even emotions.” Stephen Wagner
2. The alleged art or faculty of divining facts concerning an object or a person associated with it, by contact with or proximity to the object.” Dictionary.com

“Psychometry (from Greek: ψυχή, psukhē, “spirit, soul” and μέτρον, metron, “measure”), also known as token-object reading, or psychoscopy, is a form of extrasensory perception characterized by the claimed ability to make relevant associations from an object of unknown history by making physical contact with that object. Supporters assert that an object may have an energy field that transfers knowledge regarding that object’s history. There is no scientific evidence that psychometry exists and the concept has been widely criticized.” Wikipedia
“1The supposed ability to discover facts about an event or person by touching inanimate objects associated with them.” Oxford Living Dictionaries

“Psychometry 1 the supposed divination of facts about events, people, etc., from inanimate objects associated with them. ” Oxford American Dictionary

“psy·chom·e·try
The hypothesized ability to obtain knowledge about an object, or about a person connected with it, through contact with the object” Your Dictionary

“2. (In parapsychology) the supposed ability to deduce facts about events by touching objects related to them” Collinsdictionary.com

“1.The paranormal ability to discover information about an object’s past, and especially about its past owners, merely by handling it.” Wiktionary

“Psychometry may refer to: Psychometry, a form of extrasensory perception ” Englishdictionary.education
I found these definitions in books and on the internet. Six of them are opinion, using words like supposed or hypothesized, the rest are accurate. I can, beyond the shadow of a doubt, prove the six wrong. Experience supersedes belief. My experiences have changed my beliefs from somewhat scattered to firm and immovable. I, and how do I say this without sounding pious, perform, practice, can do, am skilled in, learned how to use this ability. Psychometry is a word that describes an action, a skill, like carpentry or tailor. If words only hold credence because they have scientific evidence , we need to take love out of the dictionary. (Along with many others)

Enough description, let me share an experience with you. In fact, let me share my first psychometry experience with you. How I got to the point that I have this ability is a story for another day. Suffice it to say the road to where I stand today was steep, long and winding with no signs or arrows to show me the way. I attended the psychic fair in Phoenix this spring. There were several lectures throughout the day and I planned to attend as many as possible. Since there were overlapping lectures in the same time block, I had to choose between two. Neither description grabbed me so I just walked into the closest conference room and took a seat along the aisle, four rows from the front.

The speaker was a woman who performed Reiki, amongst other things. During her talk I learned that one of the things she does is to assist in missing person cases. She uses her abilities to help families to find their missing loved ones. This intrigued me, so I listened to every word she said and asked as many questions as I could muster. About three quarters of the way through her talk, she asked if anyone in the room knew what psychometry was. I, at that moment, did not. She explained what the word meant and told us (there were about fifteen people in the room) that she had asked a few people to bring an item with them that would be read in front of the audience.

(A little side note here, I’m already a gifted psychic and have spent a lot of time looking for missing people. This blog is to tell people about psychometry, but it’s hard to separate one from the other)

Then, to my surprise, she asked for a volunteer to try reading an item. Since I already walked into a room, by chance, with a woman giving a lecture about her own experiences finding missing persons (which is right up my alley) I raised my hand. Two rows ahead of me, across the aisle, a woman with dark hair turned and reached toward me with an item in her hand. I never looked at the item nor did I look her in the face. I simply took it, leaned forward in my chair with my elbows on my knees and got into the zone.

As the images came to me in succession I spoke aloud what I saw in each. The first was a clear view, as if I were lying on the floor, of a dark brown wooden dais. I saw the bull nose edging, it was only six or seven inches above the main floor. The next thing I saw was a pulpit, to my left, the same dark color as the floor. My vantage point was the same, so I was looking up at it from the side. Behind it I saw a figure, shrouded in white and gold, tall and bearded. The next thing I described was a window or a door with a gothic arch at the top. Also made of wood. There was either a cross or a plus sign shaped opening in this door shuttered window.

That was it, I was drained at that point. I told the audience that there was more, but I had spent my energy for the moment. I handed the item back to the woman and again, I didn’t look at her face. Everyone was amazed when the woman told the audience that the item she had brought with her, a brass envelope opener in the shape of a double edged knife, belonged to her grandfather. He had been a carpenter and built many churches in his day. I don’t get attached to anything I see though I can obviously remember it all. After the lecture the woman came up to me and wanted to know how I did it. How I could get so much information just by touching an object. I gave her the best explanation I could, which was probably lacking at best. She thanked me and we parted ways. I had to sit in my chair for a few minutes after I finished. It is a draining task to accomplish as I found out that day.

What are the real world applications of this skill, what good is it to be able to discern information from a material object? I suppose it could be used to solve a crime or catch a bad guy. When I find missing people I haven’t used this particular skill, but I’m sure it would compliment the process I use. I haven’t gotten that far yet.I must add that this is all fact, I didn’t ad-lib any of it and I’d take a lie detector test any day of the week. It can absolutely be done, no doubt.

Thanks to: http://in5d.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum