OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Jerzy511

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 2-May-2017 15:42:35

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE
Date: Tue, May 2, 2017 2:04 pm

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Bullshit-button

HI ALL,

YOU HAVE HELPED ME AND OTHERS IN NEED. THIS IS FOR SUSAN.

SHE HAS DONE THIS FOR DECADES, PASSING MESSAGES FOR POOF AND NOW ME. SHE HAS MAINTAINED THE LISTS AND HAS BEEN METICULOUS IN PROVIDING HERSELF IN SERVICE TO EVERYBODY AND NOT ASKING ANYTHING FOR HERSELF.

NOW SHE NEEDS US.

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Th?id=OIP.daNVJ9fI7rCLfguVD6fI5ADcEs&pid=15

A TREE OUTSIDE HER APARTMENT HAS FALLEN AND TAKEN OUT THE KITCHEN, 5 WINDOWS, CHUNKS OF WALL, AIR CONDITIONER, HER PICTURES, COMPUTER, AND OTHER STUFF (I DO NOT HAVE A FULL LIST YET BUT YOU GET THE PICTURE). MANY OF HER THINGS ARE GONE. THAT TREE WAS HER JOY AND AT 150 YEARS OR SO OLD, IT LENT ITS ENERGY TO HER AND JAMES FOR DECADES. IT WAS TAKEN DOWN TO A STUMP THIS MORNING.

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) BS-Meter

THERE IS NO INSURANCE. PLEASE LEND HER A HAND. HOBIE, CAN YOU PLEASE POST THIS?

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

PLEASE SEND YOUR HELPING HAND FOR HER TO Paypal.com AT HER ACCOUNT ADDRESS AT goneforthfornow@gmail.com OR TO THIS EMAIL.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

AN APARTMENT BUILDING THAT DOES NOT HAVE INSURANCE? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOW THAT MIGHT BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST CROCK OF SHIT THIS FRAUDSTER HAS PUT OUT THUS FAR... NO FREAKING WAY!!!
IF THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO POOR SUSAN, WHO WAS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO HAVE "RENTERS INSURANCE" BUT IS SAID TO BE THE BACKBONE OF ALL OF THESE HUMANITARIAN ORGS THEY COLLECTIVELY HAVE, ONE MUST AT SOME POINT CONGRATULATE KARMA FOR DOING ITS JOB!

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) E08bca39f56bed8c3b5802fb288bae24

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Tue May 02, 2017 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Can we see the pictures?

It's a good thing that Susan can get a new apartment right away. It's not like a house...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes Jerzy! Show us the pics! We know how fond you seem to be at producing photos of tragedies!!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Hmmm.... How can Susan access her PayPal account and other such things without a computer? I'm sure she will find a way.

Can folks send Susan a check directly? Where do they mail it to? Can we call her directly and get further information on what her needs are?

Does she need only cash or can old blankets and dishes be sent instead? Does she need shoes? What's her size?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Reader: "The falling tree has the apartment owner or their property manager on the hook for her loss."
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 2-May-2017 20:13:18
In Response To: E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (hobie)

(Thanks, B. :)

(Zap's note mentions the structural damage, but it's not clear that he's asking for help for that. "Many of her things are gone," he said, including her computer, so that and the general disruption of the event might be the main point.)

Reader Brian writes:

Re: E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE

Hobie,

The proximate cause for the lady's loss of the falling tree has the apartment owner or their property manager on the hook for her loss. Often times the property coverages have high deductibles, which the owner or manager would have to pay out of pocket. Even is she had insurance, as a tenant or condo owner, that only covers personal property inside of the unit itself, and in this instance the cause of loss is the burden of the property owner.

Truth be told, I'm not a big fan of all things "Poof," a seemingly endless parade of high hopes & unfulfilled promises with requests for money that is 'poof,' gone in a hurry. I would normally prefer to move along rather than insult others of whom I know nothing about, and although I can accept at face value the poor woman's misfortune, it seems the redress to this dilemma is amiss.

Brian

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=74501

What a nice way to call him a lying sack of feces! Hat tip Brian!

robert18

.....babkowski psychopath, my friendly advise is as long as you live in Canada, the Canadian Gov. along as Authorities can assist your fake "susan" with financial aid up to $100 Trillion as this is considered as one of accepted, qualified Humanitarian Project Funding for ZIM, Historical assets and Dong redemption. 
Lucky Susan and you to have such opportunity now!!!.

WilliaminUSA

HAHAHAHA what story will the ghoul think of next. This is not the brightest crayon in the box as his fabrications and false claims just give him more rope.

Rambler says: Can folks send Susan a check directly? Where do they mail it to? Can we call her directly and get further information on what her needs are?
 Rambler, my friend I tried that with imaginary Mary.

And as far as photo's that the Ghoul seems to have a  sick facination with you can only photograph something that really happened.

This ghoul must really be desperate. Almost a post a day of more total BS.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash wrote:Can we see the pictures?

It's a good thing that Susan can get a new apartment right away. It's not like a house...

Hey Jerzy!

I got pictures!

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Screen67
E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Screen68

Jerzy wrote:THAT TREE WAS HER JOY AND AT 150 YEARS OR SO OLD, IT LENT ITS ENERGY TO HER AND JAMES FOR DECADES.

There's not a tree anywhere that's 150 years old, let alone fell on Mrs. "M" 's apartment!

Here's some pictures from 2008.

See any trees cut down to the stump!

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Screen69

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Screen70

Here's some from 2012. Mrs. "M" needed money for a bogus tree falling?

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Screen71

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Screen72

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 3888265709 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 4145883370 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 3270067346 E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 2071176553

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 4086512880

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) 3121335075

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yeah no downed trees that one can see! LOL

WilliaminUSA

I asked the ghoul for photos when he first began to tell this lie. susan doesn't have a cell phone to take a photo he informed me. Yup these are people high on my list to give money to so they can save the world. A highly talented group of homeless, phoneless, shoeless, gasoline deprived, sickly people, many on death's doorstep. Yup I'm writing a check right now.
Like I say the ghouls number of lies and begging per week are directly proportional to his level of desperation.

4-truth

4-truth

Like I say the ghouls number of lies and begging per week are directly proportional to his level of desperation.

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Idiot-button

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

I'm pretty sure that Debbie...er...Susan has a cell phone that can take pictures.

Maybe Jerzy can mail her his old cell phone. That one takes really nice pictures...

Especially selfies of himself as "The Barber"

E-mail from ZAP: A TREE WITH NO PARTRIDGE (Wait until you get a load of what they are shoveling now!) Jerzy-12

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum