Latest topics
» MESSAGE TO THOSE TELLING ME TO BACK OFF TWEEKY SHILCOCK & NOTSO GOODE
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - Dr. Fauci and COVID-19 Priorities: Therapeutics Now or Vaccines Later? plus MORE
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Is Quite Confident That He Can Leverage The Coronavirus To Make Every Person On Earth Receive A Vaccination With Digital ID
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Journalist Peter Bright, Who Goes By Username ‘Dr. Pizza’, Found Guilty of Soliciting Minors
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyToday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - HEADLINES: Adreno-TAINT! FRA_Z ZELL Drip! plus more
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Formation Spotted Over Washington? plus MORE
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland and Notso Goode have a Fire Side Chat & Jay Liedners Response to the Latest Con (He should know!)
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyToday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» MAX IGAN - Welcome to the Welfare State
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cringey Celebrity Isolation Posts on Instagram
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyToday at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Keukenhof Gardens virtually open - We will bring Keukenhof to you!
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyToday at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» First US Space Force satellite has launched
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How to Report Fraudulent Nonprofit Orgs Like David Wilcocks 501c3 #TIMETOSTOPBLUECHICKENFRAUD
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SEC's 28 Page Court Filing For Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Fraud - RV Guru In Deep Trouble!
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt And Meta 1 Coin - SEC Emergency Action Stops Digital Asset Scam
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyYesterday at 12:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Del Bigtree - BREAKING: EXPERTS DRASTICALLY ALTER COURSE ON CORONAVIRUS?
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Top Foods to Keep your Immune System Strong
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ TWO SUNS TOGETHER plus MORE
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wal Thornhill - This is our Electric Universe
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyYesterday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» World Wide Biblical Events 2020 - Its Time for Everyone to Pay Attention
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Something Weird is Happening with the Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » NEW CAGE WOO SLINGERS, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » DAVE SCHMIDT » Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17

Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Be sure to call in and say hi to Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt!

The Sedona Connection
Dave Schmidt
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 S
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 9925469c-8d03-45d3-bea2-b2896c845f5b
May 3rd, 2017
Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 S
General Update, Open Q&A As Dave is BAck on the Radio Program
Dear Friends,

OK, after some intense workings in the last month I will be back on the radio this week with a general update and open Q&A.

Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 Df60a558-f55b-4c78-b934-7b423e07d8c9 I wish I could share all that is happening, but sources ask me not too.  But, what I can say is we have never been this far in the process, never. 

I will give a general update and go over the history of what brought us to this point in the Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 3fa87606-ca75-467d-bf75-34640fbdea9f exchange process.

Join me on the radio program, live at 6pm PT, 9pm ET or archived anytime after.

Click here for the radio program live.

Live call in number:  [url=tel:%28515%29 605-9356]515-605-9356[/url]  

Workshop dates:  Registration is now open for New Orleans on May 20th. 

The following four locations are Seattle on June 10th, Philadelphia on July 8th, Denver on July Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt - Call Tonight w/open Q & A 5/3/17 2209573d-ff0c-4200-9854-b28ca4b6cc3f 29th and Sedona on Aug. 12th.  Registration for the individual workshops are posted about three weeks prior to the event.

Click here for the registration and information page. 

Blessings to all of you.       

Dave

Courtesy Ssmith at DinarDaily

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum