OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

May 5, 2017

Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada On April 27, 2017, Video, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE Orb%252C%2Borbs%252C%2BCanada%252C%2BAI%252C%2Bartificial%2BIntelligence%252C%2Btank%252C%2Barcheology%252C%2BGod%252C%2BNellis%2BAFB%252C%2BMoon%252C%2Bunidentified%2Bflying%2Bobject%252C%2Bspace%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BFox%252C%2BNews%252C%2Bastronomy%252C%2Btreasure%252C%2B
Date of sighting: April 27, 2017
Location of sighting:  British Columbia, Canada
Source: MUFON

As you can see, these four orbs are not individual craft, but area actually moving together, keeping the space between perfect...as if they were the propulsions engines of the ship. I believe this is just one ship that is cloaked, but the engines are visible due to the climate and the night setting in.
Scott C. Waring 

Video states:
On Thursday April 27, 2017 at approximately 7:30 pm in West Kelowna, British Columbia, I was traveling home with my 3 daughters. My 6-year-old daughter said 'Daddy, what are those flashing lights in the sky?' I was traveling in the southwest direction and I looked up to my left and I noticed several (approximately 6) flashing lights up in the sky that appeared to flashing and what I would describe as dancing in the sky. At first, I wasn't sure what to make of them. I thought they were some sort of flares or even military aircraft doing some sort of exercise. But since I live in the Okanagan valley and there is no Air Force bases in the area, I knew they were not any of conventional military aircraft. The objects that I was observing were absolutely silent. Given the way these objects were moving in the sky, I then realized that what I was witnessing was not a normal or easily explainable occurrence and was most likely Extra-Terrestrial in nature. I quickly pulled off to the side of the road and grabbed my phone got out of my vehicle to start video recording the lights.

https://youtu.be/iZgGyE8hXvE

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/W3upLoIauXI

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/uKGvBoISdNI

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bizarre UFOs Witnessed by Many in Florida

UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE Greenbeamufo
Published: 2:28 PM 5/4/2017

bizarre UFOs over Florida ...

By Jon Austin

Paranormal investigators are investigating one of the biggest mass UFO sightings since the Phoenix Lights Incident.

The Phoenix Lights incident 20 years ago is still seen as unexplained by some UFOers. The National UFO reporting Centre (NUFORC) based in the US has been inundated with witness accounts about a series of UFO sightings on April 25 over parts of Florida.

The reports were submitted in rapid sequence by witnesses in multiple locations in Florida.

"Three adult witnesses in Largo reported having had a disc-shaped object descend out of nearby clouds, and hover briefly near their residence in the night sky. "They report that the object suddenly darted back into the same area of the sky from which it had first come, disappearing again into the clouds."

The first report came from Bradenton at 8.40 pm when three orange lights were seen in a triangle formation. There were 11 further reports of odd airborne activity between 11 pm, when at Jupiter, "something traveling in a straight line leaving a trail of fire or sparks" was seen for two to three minutes, and 1.47 am, when, in Orlando, "eight spherical balls of light' emerged from the clouds.

The spectacle went on for three to four minutes when they "whipped back and forward across the sky in a straight line, then stopped and formed a circle and began to rotate around each other and form different shapes, "according to a witness report.

Eight of the events took place in the 15 minutes between 11.45pm and midnight. A witness describes encounter with the 'Phoenix Lights.'

Approximately a dozen high-quality sighting reports were submitted in rapid sequence by witnesses in multiple locations in Florida.

These were:

*11.45pm Apollo Beach - A "high-speed circular object moving west to east just south of MacDill US Air Force base was seen for 30 seconds"

*11.45pm Plantation - A "UFO sighted over the Everglades in Broward County" for three seconds

*11.45pm Clearwater - "Bright green lights moving west to east" for 20 seconds

*11.50pm Port Charlotte - A "white ball shape with red and orange flames flew across the sky" for five minutes

*11.52pm West Palm Beach - "green flash/meteor-like objects breaking up for three seconds"

*11.53pm Seminole - unidentified "huge silent object seen for ten seconds"

*11.53pm Plant City - "Very low-flying cylinder craft with mostly green lights that trailed behind it for 20 seconds"

*12.00am Largo - A "dark-coloured plane with all the windows lit like the lights were on in the plane" was seen for ten to 15 seconds. Although many UFO sightings often have rational explanations, a small number truly are unexplained.

Here's our pick of the most compelling UFO sightings from all over the world.

There was another sighting at 12.27am at Pinellas Park, when for 15 seconds, a "plane with a red blinking light seemed to be pulling what looked like a sparkler." It reportedly went into a cloud and stayed stationary.

" NUFORC says it usually receives just a fraction of actual UFO sightings, so expects many more people to have seen something and urges them to come forward.

The infamous Phoenix Lights incident happened on March 13, 1997, when five lights were seen in a formation by thousands of people over three hours from 7.30pm to 10.30pm. The sightings took place across a 300-mile area from Phoenix to Tucson. It is considered one of the world's biggest ever mass UFO sightings but was later blamed by officials as military flares at the time.

(Peter Davenport)

Thanks to: http://www.ufocasebook.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFOs Videotaped over West Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

UFO News ~Glowing UFO Seen Over British Columbia, Canada  plus MORE West-kelowna

Published: 1:48 PM 5/4/2017

(flashing lights) dancing in the sky. ..

West Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada - 04-27-17

On Thursday April 27, 2017 at approximately 7:30 pm in West Kelowna, British Columbia, I was traveling home with my 3 daughters. My 6-year-old daughter said 'Daddy, what are those flashing lights in the sky?' I was traveling in the southwest direction and I looked up to my left and I noticed several (approximately 6) flashing lights up in the sky that appeared to flashing and what I would describe as dancing in the sky.

At first, I wasn't sure what to make of them. I thought they were some sort of flares or even military aircraft doing some sort of exercise. But since I live in the Okanagan valley and there is no Air Force bases in the area, I knew they were not any of conventional military aircraft. The objects that I was observing were absolutely silent.

Given the way these objects were moving in the sky, I then realized that what I was witnessing was not a normal or easily explainable occurrence and was most likely Extra-Terrestrial in nature. I quickly pulled off to the side of the road and grabbed my phone got out of my vehicle to start video recording the lights.

That's when I noticed a second group of (approximately 4 or 5) that suddenly appeared below the first group. They looked like they were flying closer to Okanagan Lake before the flew upward to join the first group. The two groups formed two separate formations and proceeded to fly eastward towards Kelowna. I had my camera zoomed in and locked on both groups and continued to record them as they were flying away. Or so I thought.

After approximately 20-30 seconds of 'recording', I realized that I didn't actually hit the record button on my phone. I quickly hit the record button and was able to zoom in on the luminous objects as they were flying away. I was able to record the lights, (which were flying in two groups, one approximately 6, the other approximately 4) for about 30 seconds until they essentially were out of sight.

Important points: Although it was early evening and the sun was starting to set, there was still plenty of daylight outside. These objects were extremely bright in the sky. I am absolutely certain they were neither airplanes of any type or birds. The objects appeared to be well below the clouds when I first noticed them as well as below the tops of the mountains.

The second group of lights appeared tore flying lower in the valley near the lake, although it did not occur to me at first but what I witnessed I would describe as orange glowing orbs since I did not observe any sort of metallic craft with any visible lines; only lights. The objects that I observed were absolutely silent.

https://youtu.be/iZgGyE8hXvE

Thanks to: http://www.ufocasebook.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/1yt11XprxS8

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum