OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3

http://humanus.ca/resources/17%20Humanus%20Update%205-3-2017%20(93).mp3

robert18

OK, this is Robert from Canada again. Now I'm going to write my final "MANIFESTO" sort of summary in the subject of "LANDA CHINA GLOBAL" and its team Jerzy Babkowski, Doug Johns and Will Barney. This is coming of the top of my heart, mind and soul and its 100% genuine. So if any one of you people who are disturbed or feel deeply disappointed with last 3-4 years of Landa China Global lack of performance in "Project Funding" and many issues regarding Chinese Historical Bond Redemption (later compensation). The other rumors, developments and roll outs about "currency RV, GCR, NESARA, etc, has not much to do with Landa or its members but questions regarding Lantrack and Intake of Compliance's - KYC, POL for the purpose of Historical Assets processing should not be ignored and answers should be provided by Landa team and questions should be addressed instead of wasting time about ridiculous, idiotic ZIM, IQD, V. Dong exchanges or absolute rubbish about the #800. This is truly sickening when you think that people can be so stupid believing in such rubbish. On the other hand, the Chinese Historical Bonds issue is a different story and I don't understand why this subject being so painful, important and critical for many is being totally ignored under the pretext of "secretive, black out mode, sensitive and other excuse.  I myself have been involved very "direct" with the Chinese Historical Bond Redemption "en devour" since early 2013. I spent to long time in Zurich, HK, London UK, USA and so on. I have closed 2 TTM where a multiple number of Liberty, Petchili, (Super Petchili - U-Hai) and other Gold or Land backed Chinese Historical Bonds have been taken by an authorized "Intake Officer" in Zurich. A contractual Agreements have been issued and signed with 2 months closing time frame for the pay outs. I will not mention any $ figures promised as part of the obligation within the Contract-Agreement. I have seen with my own eyes THOUSANDS of people from around the World bringing those Chinese Historical Bonds and surrendering it for the redemption as part of 80/20 split for Humanitarian Projects, Genealogy list and other "splits" or Protocols .....

Now as we speak 4 years past since this happened and this is the result:
1. ZERO PAY OUT or compensations ZERO $"splits". 2 NO RETURNING OF THE BONDS AS PER MULTIPLE REQUEST AND DEMANDS. 3. NO REPLIES FROM THE  "Intake Officer" since 10 months. Meanwhile, I have been monitoring the whole rumor-circus that is taking place around this matter. This includes occasional follow ups by the 3 aforesaid gentleman from Landa Global until their last Conference call as of May, 03, 2017. I would recommend every one to wake up and stop wasting time on ZIM, IQD, V.dong and other rubbish and focus your attention more on your stolen Historical Assets and your past due pay outs for it as this is 100% real staff that is being covered on purpose since some 12-14 months by those  ZIM, IQD, V.dong and other rubbish to snow job people by putting your principal important focus to sleep. I can see how it is successful when every one is bickering about trillions and quadrillions pay outs for the currencies which are basically worthless. I like the idea of buying 1 trillion ZIM for USD $85 and exchange one to one !!!!
Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 381596461 

And now my very personal subjective thoughts about the 3 hosts: 
1. Will Barney: a very intelligent, articulate, friendly knowledgeable person with quite extensive Banking backgrounds. Very plea-sable to listen to.

2. Doug Johns: true and amazing professional expert especially in the above matters of Chinese Historical Bond Redemption (later compensation) along the "currency RV, GCR, NESARA, etc..... great pleasure and appreciation to listen to.

3. Jerzy Babkowski:  undoubtedly inteligent person with high IQ..... HOWEVER!!!. using his talents in a wrong way - being perhaps in a wrong business. Having said that, I must ask a principal question: why all 3 of you gentleman allow to be contaminated by terrible idea of collecting "funds raising" that Jerzy is doing?. Can't you guys see and understand the anger, frustration, lost of trust and disappointment of many people who totally disbelieve in Jerzy's ridiculous, false methods, argumants and imperatives to raise funds so you can carry on your Intel or educational seminars - Conferences. How in the World such intelligent, bright and pleasant individuals can allow to be subjected to such outrage where so many people are deeply offended with so many incorrect, false and totally made up stories of people dying, needing hemoglobin, shelter, basic foods, paying rent, and plenty more nonsense. How can you allow to continue your such Noble efforts of helping- saving Humanity at such cost of loosing face, respect and integrity???.  
Why don't you clear your so much broken reputation and honestly explain all those angry, disappointed fox that you simply need money to survive and carry on your Internet educational activities as well as providing fairly legit and real picture of the Chinese Historical Bond Redemption (later compensation) along the "currency RV, GCR, NESARA, etc.....
I bet you all of us including me would greatly appreciate your honest and genuine approach and we all would contribute in any way we can to support you and your work. There is no doubts in any logically thinking person's mind that your Ideas and purpose to launch  a Humanitarian, Infrastructural projects is wrong - IT IS NOT !!!!. This is not a reason nor imperative for any one to strive on alluring "grey area" people to give you their helping hand to carry on your great cause. Why can't you REGISTER a legal Foundation or Trust under the name of " Humanitarian, Infrastructural projects and aid for millions of starving Human beings??????.
What is the matter with you guys?. Can't you read, follow on people's reactions to Jerzy's (ZAP) Office of Poofness "Suzan" nonsense reports. Hey, not every one is as dam as you may think and sooner or later such wrongful methods will catch up with you guys and don't be surprised when you will see more and more critics, name calling and treats from your listeners and readers. 
There is no need to sacrifice and ruin your great efforts and good will to help people or Humanity  as you love to call it, subjecting your integrity, face and dignity by selling any crap that comes to Jerzy's mind including the lsat one of falling tree on Susan's apartment building with out having a prove that this is true. People after all politely replied to Jerzy's plead to help "Suzan" by providing any feasible evidence of such incident. Why is it so that you keep provoking people to such hostility towards you and your colleagues Will and Doug?. How can the other 2 guys allow this to be that way and who needs all this crap anyway?. Don't forget that one day we all will met on a distance shore and we all going to be held accountable for our life time dues.
This is my friendly, personal plead and advise: get your record straight and continue your life journey on the right path and you will see how everything will change for you and many of those angry as you call it "Ney saying disruptors" will be glad to listen, talk and respect you. So, "be good, be legal"and never lose your fear of being judged by cleaver people, criticized or crucified........ 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What an excellent post Robert!

Thank you so much.

:tup:

robert18

...hey, no problem, I got so sick and tired of all this nonsense that has been going on with names calling, ineffective critics, anger and frustrations of so many dissent people and I have realized its time to touch the principal issues and get to the core of the matter of Landa China Global. These guys instead of trying to help have revoked nothing but all the above feelings, aggressive reactions of many people, divisions and stirs. It is perhaps better to shut up, do not speak a word of your "wisdom" as it may create more harm then good. As the wise man said "Silence is Golden" and talking is Silver" but only when your talk is constructive, honest and help others living in an unknown grey areas of life.....

Just to add to the Landa's already broken record: in the last 3-4 years there was plenty of written statements on their inactive anyway webpage and answers to the Q&A sessions about the source of Project Funding. The answers provided by Jerzy, Doug and Will were unanimous: 

"YES, THE FUNDS FOR THE PROJECTS ARE 100% TIDE UP TO THE REDEMPTION (LATER COMPENSATION) OF THE HISTORICAL ASSETS - MEANING CHINESE HISTORICAL BONDS"......

Now just listen to Jerzy's statement from the last conference (link above). Why any one of you readers or callers rub it straight into Jerzy's face??. Instead they have a bunch of fake - rigged people - callers, regulars (actors) who are purposely avoiding and omitting principal issues and just keep talking about some bullshit on vibrating laptop healing powers or other sickening rubbish of woman having problem of receiving $500 million for her Super Petchili Bond instead the whole $20 Billion, etc, etc..... At one point Doug gave her good answer - I must admit, suggested if $500 million is not enough for her she should put it into PPP and multiple it by 100 times.... More answers of this type would be recommended. Thank you Doug for repeating some of my earlier statements about buying 100 trillion ZIM for USD $85 and exchange it for USD $300 million.... never mind the #800 that is the climax of stupidity of nay Human Being with any brain left!!!!!......
So Landa guys, you are some times improving your performance until Jerzy comes along with his never ending purposeless nonsense, lies and ruin it again by burning all your efforts to the ground.

I'm appealing to Doug and Will once again: DO NOT ALLOW YOUR "BOSS" CHAIRMAN - PROTECTOR JERZY BABKOWSKI to screw your reputation, damage your integrity and have guts or balls and reply to the above concerns with your utmost honesty as this is the only chance that some of us (hopefully) will forgive you your sins or wrong doing. STOP using your signature statements: " be good, be legal" instead try to follow and implement it in your own life actions.

robert18

.....the real problem is that I myself DO NOT believe any more that Landa China Global (HUMANUS) will ever receive any funds for anything so we are all most likely wasting our time and propelling these guys to carry on and on their God knows agenda or perhaps these 3 guys have a different purpose all together and are nothing but shenanigans or part of Cabal net themselves ????... Have you ever considered this?????..... if not just think a little deeper just like a chess player and maybe then you will find out more answers to this whole  REDEMPTION (LATER COMPENSATION) OF THE HISTORICAL ASSETS - MEANING CHINESE HISTORICAL BONDS" cover up. 
I know more then any one can think about what was the purpose and goal of this huge scam of steeling as many of those assets from people as possible and who is cashing out from it.... Not you or I, that's for sure but I hope one day soon we will see the truth coming out of this scandal.
Again: do not allow yourselves to be brainwashed with rubbish like "currency RV, GCR, NESARA, ZIM, bullshit as such currency does not even exist , Rodriguez Trust - Estate, money coming form the Royalties, etc as this is all pure fiction and fantasy - cover up!!!!.

I will write my next statement in 2-3 years and you will see how wrong I will be in this matter. So see you in a few years ......

erwing

Now the constant is ... do not get into other people's lives. And following the thread each one has the right to give his opinion and point of view, to the end that this determines the character.
I have not written to convince anyone, it will also be the interior of each one, who gives choices.
I am not rigged with the system of rich and poor in the universe of abundance that we inhabit and pursue equity by doing justice to Love.
I prefer to collaborate with others that life lags behind ... who knows why and we use empathy. Or put the shoes of the needy to see how it is that he faced the cut.
The tree falls, for the leaning side.

Endless peace.

robert18

what the hell is this????.... Is this LSD talking or something else we are not aware of?..... Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 3254108520

erwing

Quiet neighbor, the day of burning will see the smoke.

Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 3 1686750091

robert18

OUR "EFFORT HAS TWO SIDES. ONE IS SUPPORT - TOTAL BRAINLESS, NAIVE, DESPERATE MORONS!!!, AND THE OTHER IS THE DETRACTOR - INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIVE THEIR LIFE'S BASED ON DREAMS, FALSE HOPES, SICKENING RUBBISH AND OUR..PSYCHOPATHIC BULLSHIT EFFORT HAS TWO SIDES. ONE IS SUPPORT - TOTAL BRAINLESS, NAIVE, DESPERATE MORONS!!!, AND THE OTHER IS THE DETRACTOR - INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIVE THEIR LIFE'S BASED ON DREAMS, FALSE HOPES, SICKENING RUBBISH AND jerzy babkowski psychopath BULLSHIT- THE SUPPORT SIDE NATURALLY BEING AS DESCRIBED UNDERSTANDS YOUR CROOKED VERSION TRUTH OF WHAT YOU DO. THE DETRACTOR SIDE IS THE OPPOSITE, AND RELIES HEAVILY ON LOGICAL, SOBER, INTELLIGENT AND REALISTIC ANALYTIC THINKING. THE DETRACTOR SIDE WILL DO EVERYTHING TO PROTECT ALL THOSE UNFORTUNATE MENTALLY RETARDED VULNERABLE VICTIMS ON WHICH A VICIOUS PREDICTORS LIKE babkowski jerzy ARE FEEDING ON. AND I AGREE WITH MORE AND MORE "DETRACTORS" THAT YOUR ARE VERY CLOSE TO CROSS THE LINE OF TOLERANCE AND ONE DAY SOME OF THOSE  "DETRACTORS" WILL KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR...... -  THE DETRACTOR SIDE WILL DO EVERYTHING TO PROTECT ALL THOSE UNFORTUNATE MENTALLY RETARDED VULNERABLE VICTIMS ON WHICH A VICIOUS PREDICTORS LIKE YOU babkowski jerzy ARE FEEDING ON. AND I AGREE WITH MORE AND MORE "DETRACTORS" THAT YOUR ARE VERY CLOSE TO CROSS THE LINE OF TOLERANCE AND ONE DAY SOME OF THOSE  "DETRACTORS" WILL KNOCK ON babkowski jerzy DOOR........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum