Latest topics
» I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me....
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyToday at 3:10 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Unexplainable UFO sighting leaves stargazers in awe plus MORE
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Simeon Hein - Mysterious Electronic Interference at the Devil's Den Crop Circle, 1999
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Dr. Steven Greer (trying to stay relevant) speaks on the Davis/Wilson UFO Document Leak
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyToday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 ~ Alsace, France
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyToday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 ~ St-Jean of Bassel, France
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyToday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 ~ Menetou-Salon, Centre-Val de Loire, France
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyToday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G health dangers: Why isn’t mainstream media looking into health risks of 5G?
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyToday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Coffee will Kill You, Until it Won’t, and Other Fake Health News
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Apollo 11 Conference
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 6 18 19
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Temple excavation in India mysteriously shut down after discovery of strange engraving
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nearby System with Two Potentially Habitable Worlds Just Discovered
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyToday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Absolute Proof of USAF Flying UFO disks In Area 51
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» American Medical Association Advice: Mature 12-Year-Olds Can Consent to Vaccination Without Parents
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyToday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 18, 2019
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by ReneGade

» Richard Dolen - The Leak: New Revelations
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ *SPECIAL*TWO SUNS AND TWO SUNSETS* plus MORE
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyYesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Captured On Webcam Near Popocatépetl Volcano, Mexico plus MORE
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life EmptyYesterday at 1:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO INFO, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X PLUS MORE » British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life

British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life

May 5, 2017svyatnyk

British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life 1449604376455091-640x250

According to British Astronaut Major Tim Peake, life exists elsewhere in the universe. Major Tim is confident that we are not the only intelligent species in the universe. Peake has joined a long list of Astronauts and government officials who claim that Alien life does exist in other parts of the universe.

“There is a high chance we will soon discover there was – or is – life in our solar system,” the 43-year-old told Mirror Online.
“I would be very surprised if there wasn’t life elsewhere in the universe.”

Even though Peake believes in Alien life, he does not expect to see ‘little green men’ popping out of a crater on Mars. However in a surprising statement he added that “Single cell life forms might be found on Mars.”

Not only does Peake believe life can be found on Mars today, he also states that it is very likely that extraterrestrial organisms might be found on the moons of Saturn or Jupiter, some of which are proven to hide vast oceans of water.
He said: “Wherever there is water, there is the possibility of life.”
The statements from Peake are anything but surprising. Before him, numerous other astronauts have come forward speaking about alien life and the UFO phenomenon. One of the most incredible statements about Alien life was made by the sixth man to walk on the surface of the moon, Edgar Mitchell who claims that aliens came to Earth to stop a nuclear war between America and Russia. Edgar Mitchel has spoken about the fact that military personnel had seen mysterious flying objects over missile bases around the world, even above the White Sands facility, where the world’s first ever nuclear bomb was detonated in 1945.

British Astronaut Tim Peake makes shocking statements about Alien life MAIN-Aliens-and-Nuclear-Weapons

“White Sands was a testing ground for atomic weapons – and that’s what the extraterrestrials were interested in.
“They wanted to know about our military capabilities.
“My own experience talking to people has made it clear the ETs had been attempting to keep us from going to war and help create peace on Earth.”
“I have spoken to many Air Force officers who worked at these silos during the Cold War,” he continued.
“They told me UFOs were frequently seen overhead and often disabled their missiles.
“Other officers from bases on the Pacific coast told me their [test] missiles were frequently shot down by alien spacecraft.
“There was a lot of activity in those days.”
Nick Pope, the former ministry of Defense, and one of the most prominent UFO researchers on the planet said in an interview for British media:
“Edgar Mitchell is an honorable and truthful man, who I’ve had the privilege of meeting,” he said.
“But so far as I’m aware, most of his information on this issue comes not from things he’s experienced himself, but from things he’s been told by others.
“Clearly, because of who he is, he’s had access to government, military and intelligence community personnel at the highest level, but because – quite understandably – he won’t name his sources, we can’t be certain these people were being straight with him, or indeed that they were privy to any classified information about UFOs.”
http://www.ewao.com/

Thanks to: http://mysteriousearth.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum