Latest topics
» Hypnotic healing and the mysterious relationship between mind and body
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  EmptyToday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient 'lost city' rediscovered in Cambodia
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  EmptyToday at 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge UFO hovering off coast Saint Pierre, Réunion plus MORE
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery of "Puma-Punku's Magnets" Solved?
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Child Predation Services of Arizona
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: RFJ Jr. gets his mic shut down in middle of speech so he takes it to the streets
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire" 12/26/19
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Infinity Accounts, Infinite Quantitative Easing, and Other Lies by Anna Von Reitz
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To Clean Pesticides From Oregon Waterways Mushrooms Were Used for Bioremediation
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  EmptyYesterday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Army signs deal with TTSA to develop incredible new technologies
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  EmptyYesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ NEW UFO 2019! BEST UFO SIGHTINGS plus MORE
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  EmptyYesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Quake causes 66,000lb coastal whales too SOAR up out of ocean - "Breach Bonanza!"
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile at the biggest creche in London
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by bs4ever

» DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL ANTARCTICA NAZI BELL RUDOLF HESS CLONE MYSTERY!
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!

Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Light Bends Around the Earth | Rare Phenomenon Visible on Opposites Sides of Planet!  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/poGCRb94Rtw

Published on May 7, 2017
May 7, 2017: Witnessed this myself at a fall high school football game from top of the bleachers. I know, the technical term for this phenomenon but what puzzles me is why don't we see this everyday, instead of just on rare occasions. Is the vacuum of space at the top of the atmosphere causing this or simply just light uniquely trapped and diverted by the inner atmosphere...just curious and always ask myself those questions when I see this, which isn't very often. Filmed this myself...
#MrMBB333

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum