Latest topics
» Graphic for June 17, 2019
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 9:05 pm by ReneGade

» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUNE 16: ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Only
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 5:20 pm by 4-truth

» Kubrick’s Odyssey 3 Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo.Reality Check Episode One. Season Two.
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Fathers Day - 2019
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by ReneGade

» What the Deep State Fears Most – Dr. Dave Janda
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» All you need to know: June solstice 2019
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange - Thrown To The Wolves As An Example To Other Whistleblowers
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Comprehensive 5G Exposé: The Ultimate Weapon of Depopulation
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howitzers of Light come to the fore
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 6-17-19… “Zionist meltdown as Oman tanker stunt fails yadayadablablabla”
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 7:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Its happening AGAIN - More than 2 MILES of coastal water vanishes!
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mufon case 101069 - Photographer took image of holographic anomalies from a parallel universe?
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Moonbase In 2024 - NASA's Plan for Lunar Stepping Stone to Mars
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Magic Mushrooms Could Replace Antidepressants Within 5 Years
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Power Outage: Argentina, Paraquay, Uruguay
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Moon In Sagittarius: Expansive Inspiration
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyToday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 16, 2019
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Giant Disk Seen Near Sun On NASA Images plus MORE
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New footage offers clear views of Area 51
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts”

Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts”

Posted on 2017/05/08 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 5-8-17… “Connecting with the Higher Parts” 161102_kp_kauai_p1010211_arm_to_sun_crop_240_48Most of my own “Kp Message” writings are from the now moment, unplanned, unscripted, unstructured, and so on. This is another one. A lot of times, I just write the thing, and then let the title come after. In the end, for myself at least, it is about connecting with the “Higher Parts”… of my Self, of the Cosmic Consciousness, of the Universe… and all that kind of thing.
As I have enjoyed several modes of BEing in my own (current) lifetime, I’m finding that the current “in this moment” one is the one I enjoy the most. And basically, it’s about “getting” the message… from those “Higher Parts”.
It is not sitting around and trying to “figure out” what to write/do/be.
It is not about connecting with my own intellect about what to write/do/be.
It is not about reading someone else’ writings about what to write/do/be.
It is not about asking anyone else about what to write/do/be.
It is not about going to a particular place to get a message about what to write/do/be.
It is not about about anything, except “getting“, in an instant, what to write/do/be.
It is about an expression of what comes through my own “Inner Higher Parts”. This blog is one expression of what comes through my own “Inner Higher Parts”.
Sometimes it seems it is connecting with a wider human (Hue-man) consciousness, but in the end, it is from my own “Inner Higher Parts”.
And that works for me. I’m know it can also work for you.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum