» Las Vegas: Magnetic shifts prompt a renumbering for runways at McCarran
Today at 2:30 am by PurpleSkyz

»  View AN OPEN SECRET
Today at 2:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Suns over Las Palmas Spain plus MORE
Today at 2:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOMETHING Landed On The Brazil Coast!
Today at 1:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists warn of 'ecological collapse of the food chain' as study finds flying insect numbers have plunged
Today at 1:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Star Trek creator’s son discusses UFOs and aliens
Today at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ghost Car Suddenly Appears From Nowhere in Puzzling Video
Today at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nanochips and Smart Dust: The Dangerous New Face of the Human Microchipping Agenda
Today at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe Part 2: Self-Activating Intelligence of Dragonfly and James Webb Telescopes
Today at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  JAXA discovers 50 km cavern beneath the Moon’s surface - Artificially or natural created?
Today at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS
Yesterday at 11:12 pm by robert18

» Fractures and smoke of the volcano Mount Agung in Indonesia 20 Oct.2017
Yesterday at 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Opening Conversation about IAOOM with Muwonge Hassan
Yesterday at 4:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» #HATJ & RKB- CRIMINAL MINUTES 10.20.17
Yesterday at 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Part 1&2 Secret Space Program Update: New Whistleblower From The “20 and Back” Program via Michael Salla
Yesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ Deep Source & Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel 10/20/17
Yesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera
Yesterday at 1:20 pm by WilliaminUSA

» The GoldFish Report No. 145 - Country Roads w/ Winston Shrout: Administrative Due Process
Yesterday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tap Water In Sacramento Turned Purple And Officials Do Not Know Why
Yesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ More Evidence Presented in Defense of Planet 9 plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO in Skies over Cumbria? plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TREK [Part 2] by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Tale Of Two Worlds
Yesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Liar in Chief
Yesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES » CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT » RUMORED......use dicernment.....

RUMORED......use dicernment.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RUMORED......use dicernment..... on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:49 pm

shakes4life2

Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Possible USS Enterprise Sabotage Planned ----- RUMOR!
Rumor - Discernment Advised
PASSED TO ME FROM A PATRIOT.... JUST PASSING IT ON... LET US HOPE IT IS NOT SO....
IF OBEWAN WANT TO START A WAR THIS WILL DO IT...
Lets pray this doesn't happen
by JimStone Freelance

People send me news tips all the time, but I have not posted one, UNTIL NOW
This came in my e-mail

Andy Jan 23, 2012 1:55 AM USS Liberty 2 Incoming – This is treason, that carrier is due to
be decommissioned next year because it’s so old. They’re sending it in there to have the
Israelis sink it and blame it on Iran!!

Australian
Jan 23, 2012 1:45 AM

These 1700 souls will be murdered on the morning of the 26th of January 2012 ! That is when
Obama is to be sitting in a Georgia Court House trying to prove he is a natural born US citizen.
He has been subpoenaed to appear with all his records , birth certificate and papers from the
University he attended . I urge the Coast Guard to order the USS Enterprise to halt to be
inspected underneath and within for explosives , IF YOU DO NOT , YOU ARE COMPLICIT !
Another 9/11 CANNOT be allowed to happen!

Australian
Jan 22, 2012 10:29 PM

Hal Turner, an FBI Intel Pro expert saw this EXACT plan on the table in September 2006 and
leaked it to the public. The USS Enterprise is supposed to be scrapped in 2014 but has 8
Nuclear reactors on board. They said it was going to be a nightmare to decommission so they
decided to send it to the Persian Gulf and blow it up and blame Iran. This is verbatim of what

2 Re: RUMORED......use dicernment..... on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:17 pm

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Shakes, do you have the rest of the email? This post has me shaking and praying. I feel numb and stunned that we would have access to something like this before it happens. That's the only thing that makes me doubt it. No WAY they would let it out in any way, shape or form if this were real.

My husband calmed me down. Says it's not likely. I hope he's right. I'm praying for a miracle here, that God will spare the lives of our soldiers if this turns out to be true. God Help Us!

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

3 Re: RUMORED......use dicernment..... on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Ponee

Admin
Holy SMokes! I pray this isn't true...

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 

4 Re: RUMORED......use dicernment..... on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:12 am

shakes4life2

gmahunni wrote:Shakes, do you have the rest of the email? This post has me shaking and praying. I feel numb and stunned that we would have access to something like this before it happens. That's the only thing that makes me doubt it. No WAY they would let it out in any way, shape or form if this were real.

My husband calmed me down. Says it's not likely. I hope he's right. I'm praying for a miracle here, that God will spare the lives of our soldiers if this turns out to be true. God Help Us!

I don't have the email.....I got it from John McHaffie's Nesara blog.....I hope it is NOT true either but the Dark cabal is desperate and in a corner now......hopefully the Galatics are protecting us as they say!

5 Re: RUMORED......use dicernment..... on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Guess not

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum