Latest topics
» What Will Santa Claus Say? - Louis Prima Christmas Classic - Puddles :)
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 40: MYSTERY SCHOOL X ATLANTIS REVELATIONS!
Yesterday at 8:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Solve 'Seismic Mystery' that Shook Central Alberta Communities
Yesterday at 8:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Humans Can Detect Events 1-10 Seconds Before They Occur, Scientists Say
Yesterday at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball that exploded over the US Thule Air Base in Greenland shook Earth, triggering seismic sensors
Yesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wild Fox gets frightened by the sudden appearance of a bright Orb. take a look!
Yesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Royal Family Implicated Again In A New Court Case About Pedophilia & Sex Slavery
Yesterday at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Examined By Doctors As MSM And Democrats Push Fake News Story On Meeting With Paul Manafort
Yesterday at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China Mission in Lunar Orbit and May Race SpaceX for Next Lunar Manned Mission
Yesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carpet Bomb Just Dropped, Did You See How It Works - X22 Report
Yesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange phenomena occurring prior to earthquakes!
Yesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Why news media do not speak of what we see? plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Heads Up! Comet 46P/Wirtanen Streaks By Earth This Weekend
Yesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs and Anomalies in the picture NASA Parker Solar Probe's WISPR plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult - BEHIND MAJESTIC INTERVIEW SERIES WITH DAVID WILCOCK Part 1,2,3,4,5 of 6
Yesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» THC, Not Just CBD, Can Treat Pediatric Epilepsy
Yesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Puzzle of Near-Death Experiences
Yesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Science Confirms Paradise Camp Fire Manmade; Genocide and Mass Destruction Carefully Planned
Yesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12/13/18 Hearing on Crimes of the Clinton Foundation: THE FINDINGS
Yesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Simpsons Predicted California Wildfires In 2016
Yesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Incredible Hulk’ Star Hospitalized After Routine Vaccination
Yesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Happened to History & Where Are We Going?
Yesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News ~ UFO Photographed over Harker Heights, Texas plus MORE

UFO News ~ UFO Photographed over Harker Heights, Texas plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Unidentified Flying Object Photographed over Harker Heights, Texas

Published: 1:38 PM 5/12/2017

I never saw it move...

Harker Heights, Texas - 05-06-17

I was leaving work and about to get in my truck when I saw the object in the sky to the southwest of my position.

The object was bright and too big to be a star or planet. It was not the moon. Object seemed textured, almost like a mirror ball, and appeared about the diameter of a dime held at arms length in the sky.

The object just hovered in the sky and did not move. I heard no sound other than that of traffic, but I don't think the object was close to me.

I had the impression it was very large but a good ways off. I watched approximately 10 minutes and then it was just gone. I never saw it move. It just wasn't there anymore.

This is very close to Fort Hood, so it very well could be something military but I'm used to seeing transports and helicopters of all shapes and sizes. This was none of those aircraft.

It may be nothing but thought I'd send the picture your way just in case.

(Editor's Note: This location is only about 8 miles west of my house. I've visited the base a number of time and seen a lot of their aircraft, but nothing that looks like what is shown in this report.)

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

https://youtu.be/qI_kFIqhrw0

Published on May 12, 2017
The following incredible images were taken by a photographer last year on July 24, 2016 when he and his parents were on vacation in Sedona, Arizona staying at the Sunset Chateau.
Mufon under case 83628.
Source: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.pt​

Read here:http://helenastales.weebly.com/blogue...

Follow us on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/ufo.maniaII/

May 11, 2017

Incredible Translucent dome-like Flying Saucer hovering in the sky over Sedona Arizona

The following incredible images were taken by a photographer last year on July 24, 2016 when he and his parents were on vacation in Sedona, Arizona staying at the Sunset Chateau.

The photographer states: There was a panoramic view of the sky from the balcony in our room where we would often go out and enjoy the beautiful scenery around us.

One day when I went to do so, I noticed something strange. There was an extremely large dome-shaped translucent figure hovering in the sky right before my eyes.

I immediately recognized the shape of it as something like a flying saucer.

I sat there and stared at this enormous figure in the sky for a couple minutes before I went inside to find my parents and bring them outside to show them.

Once my parents confirmed that it was indeed out of the ordinary, I began to take pictures. After approx. 7 minutes, the figure disappeared leaving a poof of clouds.

However, I was still staring at the sky memorized by what I just saw when the figure appeared again; only a small distance to the right of where it was before. About the same amount of time passed when the figure disappeared in the same manner again and never reappeared. Since this event is still in my mind I have decided to report it to Mufon under case 83628.

Editor’s Note: I have converted the images into negative to check if the original photos were edited or not but so far I cannot find any irregularities in the pictures. In my opinion, both negative images also clearly show the shape of a dome-like flying saucer.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri May 12, 2017 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin