Latest topics
» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Prineville, Oregon plus MORE
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Multiple Craft crossing in front of the Planet Jupiter
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Malisa

» JFK Sessions Part 3. Controlling the Body. The Richard Dolan Show.
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Circles Appear on Bahamita Carmen Island Mexico
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Unleashed a Huge Cloud of Plasma Into Space - Farside Coronal Mass Ejection 723 views •Dec 14, 2019
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» South Park Does Christmas & Greta Thunberg Explained
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Reddish triangular UFO Seen Outside Of Shuttle Discovery plus MORE
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Libra’, Facebook Wants to Control Your Money
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» David shilcock SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS: Declassified in 2020? (Pete Peterson's Final Interview)
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The plot to discredit and destroy Julian Assange
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pigeons spotted wearing tiny cowboy hats
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 2:15 am by Em

» Deepest point on continental Earth discovered
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant telescope to join the search for alien life
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Surrounds the Speed of Earth’s Magnetic North Pole’s Drift Towards Russia
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Near Death Experience and The Unified Field
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Olympic National Park: Strange and Unexplained Disappearances in Washington
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snoop4Truth - Educates Victims of Online & Seminar Scams
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Facts behind 'The Miracle of the Sun' indicate that it was a UFO that came out of the clouds
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Election Result - What it Really Means... NBE/David Icke
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 75: SECRET SPACE FORCE UFO DEFENSE NETWORK!
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Friday the 13th Meteor Shower - Our Solar System is Passing Through an Interstellar Storm
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 5:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review plus MORE

UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE Sddefault

https://youtu.be/AOvu7M-RavM

Published on May 14, 2017
UFOs in the near-sun space in the review for May 12 - May 14, 2017 Any of you can help this channel to acquire a large telescope and the opening of direct online access to space to anyone who wishes without interference from the government and scientists:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/YXxEx55TTkc

Submitter Description: Hanging out with some friends, when one of them noticed an odd object in the sky. we walked into the street to see what was going on, when we noticed strange lights in the sky. i took pictures and video of the instance. the objects seemed to just disappear, like either there was no more fuel, or they had reached such a distance that they vanished from perception.

MUFON CASE: 83702

View more UFO clips at www.UFOPlanet.TV

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/YiZkSQZRYT4

Submitter Description: This unexplained event happened over both my son and daughters rooftops. They live within a mile of each other and both saw the object and filmed it. The object traveled fast changing directions and hovered. It got brighter when it hovered. If you rule out laser or any other form light beam and any obvious aircraft that can move like this, what are you left with? And the object was above the clouds.

MUFON CASE: 83345

View more UFO clips at www.UFOPlanet.TV

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/PzAhEfJDXB4

Published on May 15, 2017
When something unexplainable is seen, Russia takes it seriously.
Music by http://incompetech.com/music/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Unknown Objects Photographed over Decoy Country Park, UK

UFO News ~ UFOs in the near-sun space in the review  plus MORE Decoy-country-park-400

Published: 9:05 PM 5/14/2017

must be an alien base somewhere in the vicinity...

Newton Abbot, Devon, England - 05-08-17

On the 8th of May 2017, at 1:31 PM I spotted a UFO that was going vertically up into the sky at great speed. I quickly took two photographs of the object. Then at 1:44 PM I witnessed the same object coming back down vertically heading in the direction from where it had originally come from.

I managed to take another two photographs that once again show the object in flight. The photographs were taken on the 8th of May 2017 at Newton Abbot Devon England.

Having witnessed many UFO on the same flight path going back and forth it leads me to believe that there must be an alien base somewhere in the vicinity.

The area from where these UFOs are emerging seems to be Decoy Country Park. Decoy Country Park has a very deep lake that was once a clay quarry.

Ball clay was found at Decoy in the late 19th century and the clay was both mined and quarried at the site from 1850 until 1965.

When the quarrying ceased the pit quickly filled with water and became the deep lake that we see today. I believe that these objects are going in and out of this lake undetected.

I know for a fact that these alien craft have the ability to cloak and become completely invisible to the naked eye, furthermore they have the ability to enter the water without making a splash or any sound.

I believe that there could be an alien base or a portal at the bottom of Decoy lake and I also believe this is were the alien crafts are emerging from.

Decoy lake would be a great place to hide and be undetected. Two years ago while investigating this area for any evidence of this I had an encounter with a Pleiadian being.

For me this is proof that aliens are in this area and that there is a base in the vicinity.

All the Best,

John Mooner Chief Photographer for World UFO Photos.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum