Latest topics
» Breaking: Maxine Waters rushed to hospital on 5150 psychiatric hold
Today at 10:06 am by microaggressor

» THE REAL HOLOCAUST
Today at 9:52 am by topspin2

» Give Thanks to the Creator(Native American Music~432hz)
Yesterday at 11:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for NOV 22/23: E-mail from Zap
Yesterday at 9:05 pm by Avebury

» The GoldFish Report No. 160 - Santos Bonacci: Syncretism, Antarctica, Astrotheology
Yesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford: Khazarian Cabal Purge Accelerates ~ Nov. 22, 2017
Yesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Origin, Purpose, And Destiny Of The Earth Game by Jeff Street
Yesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QANON Intel Updates
Yesterday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Is the Real Secret of the Georgia Guidestones?
Yesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bright fireball streaks through the night sky over Japan
Yesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Paris, Île-de-France plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke exposes EU conspiracy - and is immediately proved right by secret government document
Yesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster ~ Living For the Material Moment
Yesterday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elements of creation combine in the Higher Alchemy
Yesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS!
Yesterday at 8:47 am by WilliaminUSA

»  Likely hillary supporter destroys family's Thanksgiving dinner during fit of rage brought on by Trump derangement syndrome.
Yesterday at 2:28 am by microaggressor

» Happy Thanksgiving-
Yesterday at 2:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘By the people, for the people’: Kim Dotcom to launch alternative internet
Yesterday at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom Phenomenon over NE Denver & SE Detroit
Yesterday at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Types of Psilocybin Mushrooms You Probably Didn’t Know About
Yesterday at 1:07 am by microaggressor

» Skull Discovered in China Could Re-write Our Understanding of the Theory of Human Evolution
Yesterday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Was Noah’s Ark a Metaphor For Preserving God Code Human DNA; Under Assault Now??
Yesterday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» DR Steven Greer (Nov 23, 2017) - False Flag Events and Their Danger
Yesterday at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another '20 Years and Back' Whistleblower Talks About Covert Space Marines Recruitment
Yesterday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive sinkhole opens near Coromandel in Minas Gerais, Brazil
Yesterday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jimmy Church w/ Richard Dolan : UFOs and Disclosure
Yesterday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier ~ White avians, Armistice & Accord, JFK robotoid goes bye-bye
Yesterday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar - "Become The Master Of You"
Yesterday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » POWER TOOLS » What Kind of Work Goes Into a Synchronicity?

What Kind of Work Goes Into a Synchronicity?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What Kind of Work Goes Into a Synchronicity? on Mon May 15, 2017 8:11 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

What Kind of Work Goes Into a Synchronicity?

Posted on May 15, 2017 by truthearth

Synchronicity is an amazing thing and just about everyone has experienced it at some point in their life. But for those who are more aware of the existence of a behind-the-scenes aspect of our reality, the following question may arise: What kind of background work goes into arranging and executing a synchronicity?
Some of you have read articles I’ve written where I have documented incredible synchronicities that are both numerical and situational. Everything is exactly set up in the right time and the right place. Can you imagine all the work that goes into you seeing a simple 11:11 on the clock?
First you have to be guided throughout the day during your normal routine. Maybe you go to the store to get breakfast or you make it at home. You may be guided to skip a step in your normal routine in order for this to happen. You cross the street at a specific time at a specific traffic light interval. Perhaps you talk to someone on the street or you get a phone call from someone and you talk to them for a ‘seemingly’ random amount of time. This would be one of several steps guiding you to the exact moment you look at a clock and see 11:11.
In the following article I had several mind-blowing synchronicities all day long. The light rail trains I got on were designated as sacred geometric numbers, 108 and 144. Out of all the numbers and out of all the trains that could have been there when I arrived on that day, which, by the way, I spontaneously decided to go just the day before. Those beings on the ‘other side’ would have had to get the exact train with those numbers I mentioned that I would be aware of to be there and ready when I was finished with my day.
That must mean that the beings beyond this reality worked it out with those here the exact trains I would be getting on that day. The right people would go about their day, doing their jobs and unknowingly being guided to create this grand synchronicity which I am sharing with you again. They would wait until I was finished visiting the Japanese Garden, walking around town and returning to the bus station to find the train numbered 144 rolling up to take me back home.
I recall a 5th dimensional character, ‘Griffin’, that was written into the script of Men in Black III and much of his conversation involved him seeing probable futures and all the different daily events, some mundane and others not so mundane, that would lead up to an event that he foresaw:

So whenever you see, hear or experience a synchronicity in your life, you may ask and wonder what went into organizing it and the amount of resources that went into you discovering it at the exact right moment. It’s incredible!
This is all I wanted to share for now. Thank you and much love!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum