OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Empty POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Fri May 19, 2017 7:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Jerzy511

POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 18-May-2017 23:11:54
In Response To: POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: FRACK
Date: Thu, May 18, 2017 10:13 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK BS-Meter
HI ALL,

I AM ANGRY, DISSED, FRUSTRATED, AND MAJORLY SLIGHTED BY THE SICK AND DEMENTED BOTTOM DWELLING MUD SUCKERS WITH THE BRAINS OF A ROTIFER SO I HAVE A FEW THINGS TO SHARE WITH YOU TODAY AS A RESULT OF A VERY LARGE BANK STALLING OUR TRANSFERS, AND I AM SUPREMELY CHOKED AT THESE FRACKING PIECES OF WORK THAT THINK THEY CAN RUN ALL OVER PEOPLE WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD. THEIR BIGGEST SIN SEEMS TO BE BEING CAUGHT, AND WHEN THEY ARE THEY LAUGH IT OFF BY PAYING SOME STUPID AMOUNT OF A FINE, AND WALK.

THE TRUST GUYS WERE MYSTIFIED WHY THE WIRE TRANSFERS DID NOT GO OUT, AND DID NOT ACCEPT THE BANK’S EXPLANATIONS AND CALLED IN THE REGULATORS. OH BOY. THE WHISTLE WAS BLOWN. THOSE GUYS FOUND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF STOLEN MONEY FROM ACCOUNTS. I LEARNED THAT THEY HAVE BEEN ITCHING FOR A CHANCE TO HAVE A GO AT THIS BANK FOR A VERY LONG TIME, AND THEY WERE VERY HAPPY TO TAKE A LOOK.

NO WALKING THIS TIME!

THE REGULATORS DESCENDED ON THE BANK. THIS BANK IS IN EUROPE IN A SMALL COUNTRY, AND HAS BEEN THE SUBJECT OF MANY FINES OVER THEIR FRAUD AND THEFTS AND FIXING LIBOR RATES OVER THE YEARS, AND OTHER FRACKING BULLCRAP BUT FOR THE SAKE OF NOT PAINTING A BIG BULLS EYE ON MY BACK, I WILL NOT SAY THE NAME OF THE BANK. THEY HAVE MURDERED PEOPLE OVER LITERALLY THE GOLD IN THEIR TEETH, STOLE INHERITANCE ACCOUNTS, TRADE ACCOUNTS, AND ALL MANNER OF ASSETS. ANY LARGE AMOUNT DEPOSITED MYSTERIOUSLY GOT LOST SOMEWHERE IN THE DEEP DARK CREVICES OF THE BANK’S VAULTS.

POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Raw

IF I HAD THESE GUYS IN FRONT OF ME I DO NOT THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO CONTAIN MY ANGER AND WOULD BE TAKEN AWAY IN HANDCUFFS AT THE END OF THE DAY, THAT’S HOW FRACKING PISSED I AM.

HERE WE ARE EXPECTING FUNDS TO ARRIVE TODAY OR TOMORROW AT THE LATEST TO SAVE SITUATIONS AND GET PEOPLE INTO THE HOSPITAL, AND I GOT THE NEWS THIS MORNING THAT THE FUNDS CAN NOT BE SENT BECAUSE THEY WERE FROZEN PENDING THE CONCLUSION OF THE INVESTIGATION. BUT THEY WILL BE RELEASED SHORTLY THANK GOD AS THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BANK’S CRAP.

NOW, THESE FUNDS ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES AFFECTED. THERE ARE LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF ACCOUNTS THAT WERE STOLEN (THE MONEY FROM THEM) AND THIS ACCOUNT FROM WHERE WE WERE TO GET OUR PIECE WAS NO DIFFERENT. THEY DID NOT SHUT DOWN THE BANK BUT I THINK THEY SHOULD UNTIL THE BANK PAYS BACK ALL THE MONEY THEY STOLE TO EVERYBODY, AND MAKE THE FRACKING BANKSTERS CLEAN FLOORS WITH A TOOTHBRUSH FOR A FEW YEARS. WITH ACID. NO GLOVES.

SINCE OUR FUNDS ARE NICE AND CLEAN AND PROPERLY REGISTERED FOR MOVEMENT AND ALL THAT, THE QUESTION BY THE REGULATOR WAS “WHY DID YOU NOT SEND THE MONEY”. THE BANKSTER STUTTERED THAT THEY WERE “ASSEMBLING” THE MONEY AND WOULD SEND IT OUT SOON. THAT WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND THE REGULATOR WENT INTO THE ACCOUNT AND LO AND BEHOLD, IT WAS SORELY LACKING IN MONEY AT THAT TIME. SO THE NEXT QUESTION OF “WHERE’S THE MONEY” WAS MET WITH RED FACES. THAT’S WHEN THE INVESTIGATIVE TEAM CAME IN LIKE GANGBUSTERS AND FOUND ALL THE OTHER CRAP THE BANK HAS BEEN PULLING OVER THE YEARS.

POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Yeah_right-53108

THE NEXT THING WE KNOW IS THAT THE TRUST MONEY MAGICALLY APPEARED IN THE TRUST ACCOUNT. BUT IT WAS TOO LATE AND THE REGULATORS WERE DIVING INTO THE BANK BOOKS FULL BORE.

WE WERE TOLD THAT THE REGULATORS WILL GET THE ACCOUNT UNFROZEN (THE ONLY ONE I THINK) AND SEND MONEY NEXT WEEK TO US BUT THEY HAVE TO DO SOME THINGS FIRST AND CAN NOT RELEASE IT THIS CLOSE TO THE WEEKEND. IN THE MEANTIME, THEY ARE PEELING BACK THE ONION, AND IT IS UNBELIEVABLY ROTTEN ALL THE WAY THROUGH LAYER BY LAYER. ALREADY WE HEARD ONE BANKSTER WAS TAKEN AWAY AND I BET THERE WILL BE A BUSLOAD AT THE END OF THE DAY.

POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Internet-Fraud-Alert1

NOW WE ARE DESPERATELY DOWN IN THE DUMPS. WE WERE COUNTING ON THIS MONEY TO SAVE SOULS AND GET TO WORK AND WE CAN’T UNTIL NEXT WEEK.

THE PEOPLE THAT WE HAVE TO LOOK AFTER ARE DESPERATE AND THE ONE ON DIALYSIS HAS HALF OF HIS BODY LOOKING LIKE ONE BIG BRUISE. UNDER HIS ARMS, PART OF HIS TORSO, LEGS… FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS IN DIABETICS, YOU UNDERSTAND THE DANGER. THE OTHER ONES IN MEDICAL NEED AND SHELTER/FOOD I CAN DESCRIBE AGAIN BUT WHAT’S THE POINT. THEIR NEED IS GREAT AND THAT’S ALL I LOOK AT.

I NEED THIS HUGE HELPING HAND FOR THESE PEOPLE THAT HAVE SUFFERED THROUGH THICK AND THIN. AND IF ANYBODY OUT THERE HAS A THOUGHT OR TWO HOW TO TAKE OUT A BANKSTER OR TEN, I FEEL LIKE ENTERTAINING YOUR IDEAS….

ALTHOUGH I MAY BE STEAMING HOT AT THE ATROCITIES THAT HAVE BEEN PERPETRATED ON US AND SO MANY OTHERS OVER THE YEARS, I CAN NOT LOSE SIGHT OF THE NOW AND WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT IT. THE MONEY WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF, I KNOW THAT MUCH. THE RESOURCES TO KEEP THESE SOULS ALIVE AND KICKING TO BE READY FOR THEIR PART OF THE WORK, IS WHAT IS ON MY PLATE RIGHT NOW, AND I NEED YOUR HELP. AND ME TOO A LITTLE. SOME DECENT FOOD WOULD BE GOOD?

I WILL HAVE MORE INFORMATION ON THE TRANSFERS FROM THE REGULATOR OVER THE WEEKEND, BUT I DO NOT THINK THAT WILL CHANGE FROM THE SCHEDULE HE GAVE AS IT WAS PRETTY BLACK AND WHITE. I HAVE NO POWER TO PUNISH THESE BANKSTERS BUT I AM VERY CERTAIN THEY WILL GET WHAT’S COMING TO THEM NOW AND DRAW SOLACE FROM THAT.

THANKS FOR HELPING AND BEING WHO YOU ARE. GOD BLESS AND MUCH LOVE.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

PS: I WAS ON A CONFERENCE CALL, AND HEARD THAT THE YAMASHITA GOLD HAS BEEN MOVING AND IS BEING COMPLETED – THIS IS A GOOD AND SIGNIFICANT SIGN OF THE REALIZATION OF EVERYTHING THAT IS DESTINED FOR OUR HUMANITY – IF ANYBODY HAS MORE INFO PLEASE WRITE BACK AS I WILL ASK, BUT IF IT IS ON THE NET I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE ARTICLE.

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Fri May 19, 2017 8:45 am

WilliaminUSA

I think at this point anyone who buys into this moron ghoul's nonsense deserves to be fleeced. I feel sad for the poor people who bought in early on out of hope, fear and desperation but after many years if anyone falls for this it's too bad. Like they say (or like dubya tried to say:) fool me once, etc. 
zappy/jerzy since his debut in major media for his ghoulish activities has been posting multiple times a week so the funds must be drying up. 
I used to get very angry at this ghoul and called him several times on the phone but he is pathetic. There is no reason to be angry with a loser like jerzy/zap. He is laughable. Karma is a tough Lady for scum like this and IMO he seems to be reaping his rewards judging by his moronic posts.
Comical that he is working with people that can clan up Fukashima, irrigate deserts or whatever yet the moron can't afford shoes or gas to come home from mommie's.

3POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Fri May 19, 2017 9:12 am

WilliaminUSA

OPEN LETTER TO THE GHOUL
Hello little ghoul,

What was once 2X a week begging has grown to almost daily begging and lies. Again I ask show some proof. Photo's ID's, etc. You have supplied all of this in the past that revealed your ghoulish tendencies but when it comes to a simple picture of a fallen tree, the name of one of your imaginary friends...Nada! Had any of this been real I and many others would have reached out to help.. 

You end your nonsense with zap, susan and staff but when called out you have no staff.
You say you are not jerzy than you have to admit that you are.
Your conference calls are filled with idiots "saving" the world, yet nothing EVER gets done.
You threaten me with legal action unless I cease and desist and your total impotence shows in this and every other instance.
You and your moron associates are involved in working with money transfers "with too many zero's to count" yet you can't afford shoes, computer repairs, cell phones or money for gas to come home from mommies.
I think you are sinking little ghoul in your own shit. 

I wish you Peace because Karma will not be lenient with a lieing vermin ghoul like you and your associates.

4POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Fri May 19, 2017 11:59 am

Avebury

What a bizarre example of mental illness he has. Delusional and when his next announced date of the "RV" comes (and goes!) he blames it on anyone else. Bankers, regulators, Obama or imaginary flying pigs. At least he's too embarrassed to keep pushing the tRump crap...

5POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Fri May 19, 2017 4:59 pm

siaki

Does anyone know when the VERY FIRST post was done by this guy up here (I mean jerzy)?

6POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Fri May 19, 2017 5:06 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yes and it is in the archives here. when I get home this evening and have a few minutes I will search it out and post the link here for you. it was right after they announced that James (Poof) had died which was over 3 years ago. James never pounded people for donations ever.

7POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Fri May 19, 2017 6:49 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Here you go siaki... this is the first Zap addition to the Poofness nonsense:

http://www.oom2.com/t11873-poofness-for-jun-2-time-for-plain-talk-newsletter-june-2-2013

WOW almost 4 years of his bullshit. lol

8POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Fri May 19, 2017 10:30 pm

robert18

at this point there is nothing else or new to say...... I can copy and paste William's opinion bcs it is perfectly formulated "I feel sad for the poor people who bought in early on out of hope, fear and desperation but after many years if anyone falls for this it's too bad."

9POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Fri May 19, 2017 10:38 pm

robert18

nothing else to say or add. Those who sent this con-swindler any money should go after this blood sucker and brake his balls now or rather long time ago and I'm sure this will be part of the bad Karma.
This blood sucker swindler Babkowski is very persistent well trained, experience CON ARTIST fox so be careful, and be weary of his tricks. Most of all use your brain -  common sense, organize a class action Law Suit and put an end to "landa China global - humanus" (jerzy babkowski - zap, will barney and doug johnes criminal activities.

10POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 18: FRACK Fri May 19, 2017 11:02 pm

robert18

I can see "BIG BULLS EYE ON your BACK" soon jerzy babkowski if you don't stop and continue playing your psychopathic con game on poor vulnerable people steeling their money as part of your fear, blind promises games stories. A true miracle in all this rubbish is that all those people with deadly illnesses like Mary, etc... continue breathing for so many years...... I can promise to all of them that once I win the lottery jackpot or find , I will find "THE YAMASHITA GOLD" I will fund all your projects including vibrating laptops that cures brain and other forms of cancer.... Though, I will never ever ask for donations until this happens!!!. I work very hard for my $$$ and can support my family like a man with dignity and high moral, ethical standards, a REAL MAN not like a peace of shit babkowski who has none of the above.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum