OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  Empty POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER Sun May 21, 2017 8:42 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  Jerzy511

POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 21-May-2017 20:17:07

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject:
Date: Sun, May 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Fight The Power, Pts. 1 & 2 lyrics
Artist: Isley Brothers lyrics
Title: Fight The Power

/video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-ddc-ddc_bd&hsimp=yhs-ddc_bd&hspart=ddc&p=Utube+perforamnce+of+Fight+the+Power..Isley+Brothers#id=4&vid=569af319a2d7d7fc7780920c281662b9&action=click

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The bottleneck that has been found, the plug in the system that has kept it from happening is real, is huge and there are those sweating blood over how to even survive the investigation. They have been out of ethics for a very long time and can’t produce what is needed.

Just sit tight and allow the officials to figure out how to unthread the bound up systems that carry all the wires. There are many. Let the weight of the pressures that they feel do its work, and just sit tight; I know that’s what you have been doing but do it now for a short while.

Get the logical and sequential efforts in line and hang with what is. Let there be no bashing and no charging after those who can’t help any more than you can.
...P...

SUSAN SAYS

IN HONORING AND LOVING MEMORY OF POOF: MAY 23, 2013

The never ending story continues its twists and turns. It was been proven the political climate of this country is behind these stops and starts of all the different expected returns. This includes the Prosperity Programs' deliveries and the currency exchanges. I do understand that there are citizens of
countries which have begun to exchange and some of these receivers have begun to share with relatives in this country. My extremely connected information channels are again" Very Optimistic" that this coming week could be a memorable one. Obviously, we don't have much time to find out. I'm praying for the best and I'm sure you are too. Hope this helps, Susan

When you have a moment check out Cliff High's predictions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVAI07f-5M0

Zap Says

POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  Grade_a_bullshit_alert_trans
HI ALL

MAY 23 MARKS THE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF POOF’S PASSING. HE SAYS HI. AND JAMES, COME BACK DOWN AND PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN – YOU FORGOT AND SUSAN IS DISSED.

THE BLACKOUT CONTINUES ON MOST LEVELS, BUT ON THE MUNDANE ONE WITH THE BIG BAD BANK, THEY GOT THEIR JUST DESERTS AND THE ACCOUNT THAT WILL DISTRIBUTE IS ABOUT TO BE UNFROZEN. THE NICE REGULATORS HAD THEIR WAY WITH THESE PIECES OF BOTTOM SLIME.

POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  Ok-then

THIS JUST MEANS WE ARE ON SCHEDULE FOR THE FIRST BITS TO COME IN TO GET OUR INFRASTRUCTURE IN PLACE.

BY THE WAY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP THE OTHER DAY AS THAT ACTUALLY SAVED ONE LIFE, AND KEPT THE OTHERS IN FOOD AND SHELTER. IF YOU WISH TO HELP A BIT MORE, GREAT. WE DO NEED A FEW MORE DAYS BEFORE THE FUNDS BECOME USABLE IN OUR HANDS, BUT AFTER THAT WE TAKE OFF AND DO NOT LOOK BACK AND CAN HELP THEM OURSELVES.

THAT’S ABOUT IT I CAN TELL YOU AT THIS STAGE. LOTS OF INFO, RIGHT? SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT WE ARE THAT CLOSE AND I CAN NOT SAY MUCH.

POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  Internet-Fraud-Alert1

AGAIN THANKS EVERYBODY FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR HELPING HANDS. WE WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO WORK WITH IN HAND BY MIDDLE WEEK, AND GET TO THE WAITING WORK. ALL DETRACTORS CAN PACK UP AND GO HOME. THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS SALUTE YOUR DEDICATION TO DIRT AND DIRTY LAUNDRY. YOU WILL GET PIGGY AWARDS.

GOD BLESS, LOVE YOU LOTS AND BIG HUGS.

IN DELIGHTFUL GRATITUDE

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

MAY 21, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER  Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

robert18

Wooow, donation $$$$ is floating to zap - babkowski bank acc like crazy... how about you make a $$$ wish figure - unlimited and I will also donate but through the small bank in big country bcs big in small is BAAAD!!!....really BAAAAAAAAD. I'm sure you will also thank me next days... I will use the small bank in big country bcs is better then big in small... On the other hand if you have any "zim"(non existing) you can redeem it right away zappy so you will never need any donations ever again. Just to let you know they are redeeming - exchanging that is, but at big bank in small country or you can wait till tomorrow bcs the small bank in big country will redeem all currencies incl Russian rubles, Mozambique meticash and all exotic currencies of the World as part of GCR/RV. It has officially started yesterday. There are some even groups even individual currency holders who have received redemption money for 100 Trillion zim but unfortunately the exchange rate was not so good but they still received USD$ 10 Trillion spending cash in one tranche. I know this is not much but better then USD100 Billion that Pres Trump contract with Saudi Arabia for the arms and military in the next 10 years isn't it????. I think so, just to correct me dear zappy is USD10 Trillion more then USD100 billion or less?. The best news is that all above transactions were made with out any delays, black outs, freezes or blockages simply because were done at the big bank in small Country, I mean the small bank in big Country but what the hell, actually in medium size bank in Banana Republic. 

Every body is happy as can be that all is going so smooth. So the RV/GCR is here to stay. Dave Schmidt is moving his radio station to Monte Carlo now and Landa China Global is opening their private bank in Denmark. FINALLY. Now all the detractors can go to hell and will get nothing from zappy but all those morons who sent donations will be rewarded and go to heaven. One way tickets paid in full by zappy - babkowski - the humanity savior good man.....

Avebury

"It was been proven the political climate of this country is behind these stops and starts of all the different expected returns."
Uh, first Trump was going to be your savior. Now he and his ilk are in charge of every branch of this government but you want to blame the political climate for your delusions not coming true?
Please...

WilliaminUSA

Wow, 4 years of utter total bullshit from a ghoul. What a long strange trip it's been. PT Barnum would have been proud of the little pathetic ghoul but even PT's circus is finally coming to an end this year. Can zappy/jerzy be far behind. The rodent writes almost daily now, a sign of desperation. If the ghoul were raking in the money he's (IMO) be back to 2x a week but the little worm is desperate.

robert18

In today's landa's conference - May 24, 2017, there there was only perhaps 30 sec that was fairly sensible and feasible when Doug was explaining how the releases of funds roll out are done, the section with "flippers, private groups expanding credit lines and trading platforms as being unique situation unrelated to the global aspect of it". BRAVO DOUGY!!!. 
Rest of this conference was a master snow jobbing bullshit brainwashing by babkowski zap portraying himself as a great philanthropist savior of needy and poor.... this is just funny, cynical and ridiculous!!!!. Will Barney was a true champ of snow jobbing bullshit brainwashing, type of a preacher talking to dam folks from the medieval, dark ages...  so funny, it felt as if poor guy lost his common sense completely and went crazy with his bluffs all the way.... hey willy, slow down before you "melt in your pens"... babkowski as usual, what else could be new about this con professional trained scammer.... 
Interesting explanation of not having the Q&A session today bcs they can not say anything as part of this blackout rubbish as if they ever had said something really important or valid in the past bullshit rigged Q&A's ....BLA, BLA ,BLA.....TOTAL CRAP, RUBBISH AND SICKENING NONSENSE just like I can not tell you what I know only what I don't know, etc.....Psychiatrist required urgently !!!.

In any case, folks who are weak, vulnerable and desperate pls be very, very careful as these are highly powerful professional scammers with great knowledge of psychology, other techniques and know how to hit those sensitive, weak points, feeding of some vulnerable victims, desperately naive people. These 3 stooges are great "actors-talkers", etc.... 
BE CAREFUL AND DO NOT GET FOOLED by their tricks !!! Last thing you want to do is to be broken down by them and go to the Pay Pall NO !!!!! DO NOT DO THAT!!! bcs this is their only purpose in their low life activities. They have deceive to many already so its time to put an end to this ridiculous scam, brain washing, scam, con !!!!.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum