OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON Empty FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON Tue May 23, 2017 12:02 pm

topspin2

First let me say that I am neither a believer in most of the information out today, not am I a believer in any mass ascension of any kind. I do however believe in a superior source of energy (GOD if you will) that is available to us all. A sort of peacekeeper, and entity that helps me believe that this madness is created and implemented by a group if man men, with some oversight by a dark entity. I find much truth in the Book of Enoch, and some of the older less known texts. I have actually witnessed many supernatural events, some enlightening, some disturbing, hense the good vs evil dichotomy that exists.

Let make this as simple as I can. The EU has been thrust into some sort of madness...We all know the middle east and northern Africa have ravaged and their inhabitants forced into the EU....More diversity, more chaos...Islamic's dont assimilate they want to change cultures, for they are right and all else are wrong...Just kind of an "is" thing.The EU will at some point go into total chaos, maybe Marshall law....."They" will let it go to pieces, then bring in the forces to commit murder and mayhem...The process is underway.

Now the US is a different animal in that too many guns, to many lawsuits, to many good guys,  too much of too much....We all want to believe that good will win, that at some point some energy from somehow will swoop in and save us all. Not to rain on anyone's parade, but no, this is highly unlikely...You see they have some incredible weapons...weapons of mass destruction that have yet to be exposed.......such as high frequency weapons that can create storms, tsunami's with very little fanfare on their part....They are transplanting ones thoughts and energy's into anothers body.....moving around thoughts and desires desires with just a flip of a switch. And who knew they could create a tsunami with just...........you got it,  a flip of a switch..Those energies bouncing around can do amazing things.Those guys are good.....really good....So what is in store for the US......Follow Trumps presidential orders......removing 10 million people off of medicaid....Now that might piss off a few folks....The goal........Marshall law....carried out by NATO troops and "other" resources......Every day they are a day closer...and it will happen.......

PS...The United Airline incident was just another false flag......These guys are setting us all up...........

2FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON Empty Re: FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON Tue May 23, 2017 11:45 pm

MartyM

MartyM

That's the problem Top, pretty much everything is a setup by someone, some 'Special Interest' and there's not much realestate left that isn't in the matrix...
bat boy      FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON 3162187677

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum