OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) Jerzy511

POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 24-May-2017 22:03:25
In Response To: POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL (hobie)

Hi, folks -

(I'm not sure this is the Midweek Update for this week; you may want to check back later in case there's another post.)

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE
Date: Wed, May 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) Bullshit-button
HI ALL,

WE SPENT A VERY INTENSE WEEKEND GETTING THINGS DONE. THE REGULATORS HAVE DONE A MAGNIFICENT JOB, AND ALL THE PIECES WERE PUT IN PLACE YESTERDAY LEGALLY. THE BANK CAN NOW RELEASE THE FUNDS. SOME CONCESSIONS WERE MADE TO MAKE THINGS WORK.

HOWEVER
POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) Bth_AndHereWeGo

THE RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY IN EUROPE, ASCENSION DAY, PREVENTS ANY ACTIVITY IN THE RELEASE, AND FRIDAY THE BANKERS TAKE THEIR DAY OFF STARTING AT LUNCH SO NO ACTIVITY ON THE RELEASE IS REALLY POSSIBLE. MIND YOU, IT IS A MAJOR RELEASE, AND THEY PROBABLY WANT TO BE DOUBLY SURE EVERYTHING GOES CORRECTLY BECAUSE IF THERE IS A GLITCH, THERE IS NO BUSINESS DAY TOMORROW TO FIX A GLITCH. THIS IS COMMON SENSE. THEY WILL BEGIN NEXT MONDAY WITH FUNDS OUT TO DESTINATIONS. WITH THIS CURRENT LANDSCAPE AND IMPENDING SCHEDULE OF RELEASE, WE CAN EXPECT A START TIME OF JUNE FOR US TO BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD.

YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED THAT I HAVE NOT ASKED FOR HELP FOR SOME CRITICAL NEEDS BECAUSE WE HAD A SMALL INFUSION TO DISTRIBUTE FOR THEM. THE ANTICIPATED RELEASE IS LATE THOUGH, AND WE ARE STUCK RIGHT NOW AND HAVE TO KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE UNTIL NEXT WEEK. IT IS A BIG OUCH AND NEED YOUR HELP FOR THEM.

MICHAEL KEHL HAS HIS GIRL IN A HOSPITAL IN A FOREIGN LAND THAT NEEDS 1900. HE IS A PENSIONER IN THE USA. HE IS BESIDE HIMSELF TRYING TO FIND MONEY. HE IS NOT A FORMAL TEAM MEMBER, JUST A GOOD JOE THAT HAS A TERRIBLE PROBLEM TO DEAL WITH BY FRIDAY. I PROMISED I WOULD ALSO ASK FOR HIM AND HIS LITTLE GIRL HE CARES FOR. HE IS A GOOD MAN.

IN OTHER NEWS, WHAT YOU ARE BEGINNING TO HEAR IN RESPECT OF OTHER RELEASES OF FUNDS IS TRUE. IT HAS BEGUN.

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE
Zap

POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!) Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

bat boy

WilliaminUSA

Still no proof of anything. I guess the ghoul threw his camera away after he was called out for being a ghoul. Now that he mentions his newest imaginary friend's first and last name we're supposed to believe it. zappy/jerzy is a study in con artistry. 
There are many people now in need in our local communities. Even if any of this moronic ghoul's stuff were true, wouldn't it be better for each of us to help within our own community?

robert18

In the last landa's conference - May 24, 2017, there there was only perhaps 30 sec that was fairly sensible and feasible when Doug was explaining how the releases of funds roll out are done, the section with "flippers, private groups expanding credit lines and trading platforms as being unique situation unrelated to the global aspect of it". BRAVO DOUGY!!!. 
Rest of this conference was a master snow jobbing bullshit brainwashing by babkowski zap portraying himself as a great philanthropist savior of needy and poor.... this is just funny, cynical and ridiculous!!!!. Will Barney was a true champ of snow jobbing bullshit brainwashing, type of a preacher talking to dam folks from the medieval, dark ages...  so funny, it felt as if poor guy lost his common sense completely and went crazy with his bluffs all the way.... hey willy, slow down before you "melt in your pens"... babkowski as usual, what else could be new about this con professional trained scammer.... 
Interesting explanation of not having the Q&A session today bcs they can not say anything as part of this blackout rubbish as if they ever had said something really important or valid in the past bullshit rigged Q&A's ....BLA, BLA ,BLA.....TOTAL CRAP, RUBBISH AND SICKENING NONSENSE just like I can not tell you what I know only what I don't know, etc.....Psychiatrist required urgently !!!.

In any case, folks who are weak, vulnerable and desperate pls be very, very careful as these are highly powerful professional scammers with great knowledge of psychology, other techniques and know how to hit those sensitive, weak points, feeding of some vulnerable victims, desperately naive people. These 3 stooges are great "actors-talkers", etc.... 
BE CAREFUL AND DO NOT GET FOOLED by their tricks !!! Last thing you want to do is to be broken down by them and go to the Pay Pall NO !!!!! DO NOT DO THAT!!! bcs this is their only purpose in their low life activities. They have deceive to many already so its time to put an end to this ridiculous scam, brain washing, scam, con !!!!.

robert18

all in all there is no doubts these guys are highly specialized, well trained manipulators feeding also on people's emotions. There is no need to post all those funerals, death anniversaries and other private problems or tragedies as we all have to deal with our own. All this is done exactly for the purpose I mention above and many times before in my previous posts.
Hope people are getting the message and no longer buying into this con artistry of zap/babkowski and his associates. 
It's time you guys from "landa (aka) humanus "smell fresh coffee", get serious about your life's and stop manipulating, ripping of people under the cover of good humanitarian - Samaritans as this is going out of fashion. This extremely immoral, unethical, dirty, obnoxious and sickening knowing you have been doing this nasty staff for so many years using the same methods and Technics of "maniana", empty promises, imaginary transaction of exotic currency exchanges and other utter bullshit that does not exist!!!. All this is wrapped in a "beautiful" package for the sake of pity, humanitarian aid, saving the planet and its species. Simply unbelievable how ruthless and low these 3 stooges went in life but there will be a time when all of them will be accounted for sooner or later, one way or another. Today they surely lough at KARMA's face but KARMA is very real and it will get you landa scumbags at least expected moment of your and your relatives life's. You should be ashamed of yourselves!!!.

robert18

have we already forgotten what babkowski did to this poor indigenous woman in Calgary a few weeks ago. Yet this scumbag has guts to talk about all this utter crap and nonsense of how humanitarian, generous and noble he is????.... What an obnoxious mother f...r, can you believe such warms - parasites are among us and feeding on some of us ??......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum