OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Who Do You Blame? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Who Do You Blame? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Who Do You Blame? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Who Do You Blame? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Who Do You Blame? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Who Do You Blame? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Who Do You Blame? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Who Do You Blame? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Who Do You Blame? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Who Do You Blame? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Who Do You Blame? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Who Do You Blame? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Who Do You Blame? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Who Do You Blame? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Who Do You Blame? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Who Do You Blame? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Who Do You Blame? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Who Do You Blame? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Who Do You Blame? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Who Do You Blame? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Who Do You Blame? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Who Do You Blame? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Do You Blame?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who Do You Blame? Empty Who Do You Blame? Fri May 26, 2017 7:23 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Who Do You Blame?

May 25, 2017 Ines Radman

On August 18th this year, it will have been 13 years since I returned back to Croatia. For those that have just started following this blog, I’m a child of immigrants. My parents immigrated to Canada when I was a baby. Although I visited here and there over the years, I wasn’t prepared for moving here.

I was living a comfortable life in a Low Income apartment in the most expensive part of Vancouver called Yaletown. My diagnosis: Fibromyalgia, Congenital Scoliosis, and all of the symptoms that come with the syndrome. I was diagnosed with liver cancer in 1999 and my final wish was that WHEN I beat the cancer that I would return back to Croatia. Medical doctors told me I had maybe 18 months to live. I turned to my doctor and said: “How dare you decide how long I am going to live”. I turned to Chinese Medicine and was in remission in 5 months, it took another few years to regenerate the liver but here I am, still going strong and better than ever.

During this decision to move back to Croatia, (google: The Island of Solta; this is where I was born and live now),  the Canadian Government had lost my citizenship and would only issue me a passport for 30 days and I had to lie to them that my mother in Croatia was very ill. There was an urgency to this move yet to this day I can’t explain what it was. I closed down the apartment, took a few thousand dollars in cash and 2 suitcases without even knowing what was awaiting me. I just knew everything would be ok. It was.

This background was necessary in order for you to understand what I am about to write. Despite the fact that I grew up in a Croatian culture and knew the language, nothing prepared me for this move. It was like I was in Nigeria or West Kongo, a third world country. If you look at the countries that are majority catholic, you will find most of these countries are poor nations.

But I found myself very quickly, despite my cousins telling me life was difficult, that I would never find a JOB, that I was too old, blah blah. Within 3 weeks I had rented an apartment, put out my massage table and was very busy with clients.

The information is so abundant about our history and creation yet there is really nothing in writing in ONE place or book, just bits and pieces of trillions of signs and words found on paper, stone, leather, caves, caverns, archeological artifacts etc. Keep in mind, language was only formed maybe 5000 years ago, about the time we were genetically modified again. Up to that time period, we were telepathic and didn’t need language or writing, thus symbols were used to record events. This information that we are still seeking is scattered all over the globe just like humanity is. It’s purposely done to confuse us but without language, the society that communicated telepathically didn’t need to write down anything and I doubt they ever thought about the possibility that one day they may not be able to communicate that way.

As I have written many times before, it’s no longer important to know all the details about our past (if you believe in linear time), it’s no longer important to understand why and how we got here, it doesn’t change our future. We are in unprecedented times, times that other worlds and universes have gone through already. These times should be used to find solutions for Peace. Knowing all the details such as names of gods or ancient cities isn’t going to change what we have to do.

Once we free ourselves from this Matrix and interlope into the New Earth, we can then come up to speed with what really happened.

We are imprisoned here. I guess it doesn’t really matter who imprisoned us as much as why. We are a danger to other civilizations whose populations have already gone through what we are experiencing now and they don’t want our disease of violence spreading.

We’re immature and unsuited to join any galactic federations and worlds until we achieve peace and learn to live peacefully among each other. No other world/reality/universe will allow us in and or allow us out.
Consider yourself as a foster parent, Social Services presents you with a potential child, a teenager who had just completed mental rehabilitation and now needs a family to help him. He had killed his parents and siblings but because he was mentally unstable, he got away without confinement and given an opportunity to live a normal life. Supposedly he is now fine and carries no risks of violence. Would you take this child in? I doubt it. This child will always have the potential to kill again because nobody really knows what triggers violence so we just blame the brain or drugs. You will never know if you will wake up alive at any given day.

Humanity is like this teenager, only humanity hasn’t stopped killing and it’s not showing any signs of it either. Humanity has to undergo a period of rehabilitation as well and then more time after that to ensure it won’t revert to killing anymore.

Many people of the multiverses value and love us because we carry their genetics, because they are our ancestors but they will not and can’t approach us until we stop killing each other. Until we realize who we are, until we free ourselves from our Masters and Gods there will be no other solution, no compromises because spreading violence is not an option and blaming our Masters isn’t going to get us any points.

These prophetic events taken from the bible actually never happened. They will never happen because it’s already happened in another reality. There is no future or past, there are simply multidimensional realities. If you read the bible you will not find any dates so we really don’t know when those stories took place or if they took place at all.
The opening of the Red Sea as Moses passed through with his people is supposed to be a polar shift event. According to Marshall Masters. How does he know this?

The religious leaders and their followers want you to believe that god created earth just several thousand years ago yet it’s undeniable beyond any doubt that this planet is at least 4 billion years old. If the planet is over 4 billion years old, how do we not know the text in Genesis in creation was not 4 billion years ago?

“Let US make man in our own image”. – Genesis . This means that one entity spoke to another and that MAN already existed. This written fact alone should leave any Christian scratching their heads because at the beginning of the Chapter, there is no date to indicate when this may have happened because time wasn’t constructed when aliens/annunaki came to Earth and took control of humanity. Based on Genesis alone, we can presume that everything else in the bible is bullshit, half truth, mythology, invented stories; anything but facts. Based on Genesis alone, it’s obvious that anyone actually believing the gods mentioned in the bible are gods that we should worship are in denial.
I get that, if you have given away all your power to god your entire life and then someone tells you it’s a big lie; you’re going to go into shock and denial if you accept the lie as truth, you now have to backtrack and figure out who you are.

Don’t get me wrong. I know Creator/Source exists. I just don’t believe in religions and the bible, it’s crap, at least most parts of it are.

I live in a Catholic society. In fact, I have yet to meet a fellow Croatian that doesn’t consider themselves as Catholics first and then Croatians. All of these people that believe in this god live a horrible life.

You will now understand my frustration because I lived in Canada most of my life and studied Buddhism, so returning to Croatia was a shock to me, I wasn’t prepared for the state of mind of these people. They suffer constantly because they believe fate and destiny determine whether they will get a job, get sick, lose a child or die from Cancer. Do you believe me when I say that when a child of their’s dies they claim God wanted their child for an angel? Are you kidding me? They actually don’t see the cruelty of this god that he would take their child away because he needs more angels. As if their God can’t create new angels, but he has to take your child away? As if their God needs angels to wash his dishes and answer his phone.

I don’t know any Catholic that is happy and content with their lives. They live in a poverty consciousness state spiritually, mentally and physically. If the sun is out, they complain it’s too hot. If it rains they complain about it being wet. They believe that suffering is part of the human condition; that Christ suffered for them so they too must suffer. If Christ suffered for them, then why do they need to suffer back? Nothing goes as planned for them and they’re constantly complaining about something in life and blaming god or giving him credit when something good happens.
I just can’t imagine living like that, or feeling like that. Feeling helpless and waiting for god to decide what my life is going to be like. They don’t ask why a good person gets Cancer. They don’t ask why a young child dies from Cancer. They don’t question their god why nothing goes right for them. They don’t understand their god; yet they worship him. I really tried to put their state of mind aside and form friendships. Although I did manage to find some like minded people; I have in essence isolated myself. They are not the problem. I am their problem. They see me as some weirdo or maybe they are asking themselves how come everything goes well in my life and yet I don’t go to Church.
I openly tell them I don’t believe in their god. I refuse to walk into their churches, but I respect their beliefs and respect the holidays. I have been here for 13 years, people still call on Christmas and Easter to wish me happy holidays knowing I don’t believe in their God. They don’t respect my spiritual beliefs, in fact they don’t even ask me what they are.

I have tried to find a name for these people. Zombies might be appropriate because they don’t think for themselves. They will accept whatever an authority such as a priest or pope and TV tells them. I wonder, have they ever questioned why god doesn’t answer their prayers? I tell them it’s because he can’t manage 7 billion people all at once, he’s old and has to walk with a cane, he simply may not be able to get to them.
I think the worse thing I hear is when a patient gets off the massage table and I say: “You’re going to be just fine”. They respond with: “If god allows it”. I go nuts. I really do. I sit them down and feel I’m obligated to help them out of that mindset because it doesn’t help them with healing, they keep coming back and it gets expensive for them. I tell them that God has nothing to do with their choice of getting better. They need to stop using god as an excuse and take responsibility for their life and health.

They don’t understand this concept. In one way they live a life of not having to make any decisions, they just wait on god to get a job or get well or die quickly. On the other hand, they walk around like Zombies not having a clue why they are here, what their purpose is in life. This has to be most severe form of suffering or loss of identity but to them it’s normal, they don’t know any better.

I have yet to meet a happy, prosperous and healthy Croatian. They have given all their power to these alien gods, and I now know why I was compelled to return and help them, I just haven’t figured out how yet and this is when I started the blog 4 years ago, but I wasn’t comfortable with the Croatian language so I started to write in English.

Maybe now you can have a better understanding of what it’s like living in a foreign country. This country is foreign to me; although I love it very much and returning to your roots does have benefits, it’s like I’m living in a different reality and maybe that’s my problem. I AM living in another reality; in the new one while they have stayed in the old paradigm. Maybe I need to come to terms with that and accept it. Maybe trying to change their state of mind isn’t what I need to do. Maybe just being me is enough for them to see how happy a person can be when they live from the heart, when they know their Creator loves them, when all mistakes we make are our own and we can fix them easily. When they realize that they are eternal, immortal, filled with light, powerful and loved by Creator. Today, I’m feeling sad because of their condition. Life is so much more than worrying about what god might do today. Life is GOD; it resides in us, we are part of it, we leave from god space and return to it each time we complete a lesson or experience. I can’t imagine losing someone I love and then blaming God for taking them away from me. How horrible is that ?

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum