Latest topics
» UPDATES - Lara Prychodko, the woman who went down the trash chute Found In Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner’s Garbage Chute
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Entire Family, Who Ran Holistic Healing Company Fighting Big Pharma, Found Dead
Yesterday at 10:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Surveillance Video Stills from Jeffrey Epstein’s “Pedo Island” Leaked to the Web | David Zublick
Yesterday at 9:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING! HAWAII LAVA EXPLOSION HITS TOURIST BOAT / DOZENS INJURIED!
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EDDIE PAGE PREDICTIONS: YELLOWSTONE / NEW MADRID
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JULY 13: OUR START OF THE WEEKEND PANHANDLE FROM GHOULDKOWSKI
Yesterday at 4:16 pm by 4-truth

» Anonymous - Everyone Must See This Before it is Deleted...
Yesterday at 4:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R?
Yesterday at 3:33 pm by MartyM

» Flying cars closer to reality as test footage reveal vehicle which ANYONE can drive
Yesterday at 3:16 pm by MartyM

» Trumpy vs Queen
Yesterday at 2:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CLINTON DEAD POOL: Anthony Bourdain ‘Suicide’ Came After Explosive Interview
Yesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Catholic Church & The Abuse Of Ireland
Yesterday at 1:52 pm by MartyM

» NIBIRU News ~ THE SYSTEM HAS ARRIVED AND IS BEING CLOAKED plus MORE
Yesterday at 1:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf/R.K.Beane Sentencing Memorandum
Yesterday at 1:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Real Story of Angels & Demons
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by MartyM

» UFO News ~ Man Witnesses 3 Large Objects In The Sky Over Lyon France plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Controversy in SpaceX: Mission to the Moon aborted?
Yesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Artist Who Was Dead For Seven Minutes Now Paints What He Saw After “Crossing the Threshhold”
Yesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Update July 16, 2018
Yesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shroud of Turin mystery deepens after dramatic ‘bleeding simulation’ experiment
Yesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke - What is Success?
Yesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» The War on Consciousness – Graham Hancock
Yesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap?
Yesterday at 1:44 am by 4-truth

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) - "Good Vibrations" - Royal Rife?
Yesterday at 1:37 am by 4-truth

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 26-May-2017 19:09:02

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2
Date: Fri, May 26, 2017 7:03 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL

WE MANAGED TO GET $487 FROM DONATIONS, AND GETTING RID OF SOME UNWANTED ITEMS AND SELLING THEM OFF WE GOT A BIT MORE SO THIS MADE THE DIFFERENCE FOR MICHAEL AS BELOW:

rest peaceful i gave 510 to hospital and left 106 for me to get to Tuesday i am so grateful you have no idea . I so look forward to Tuesday just to feel human again. I have no idea what i would have done with out you. I ask God too bless you for everything.

Hi just thought i would let you know the hospital agreed to wait till Tuesday for the rest but wont fix her leg till then (swear) but they will also keep her on pain meds until then. This is a blessing. Because of you these good things have happened. Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

God Bless you

Michael

THANKS FOR THE HELPING HAND FOR HIM. BY TUESDAY IS WHEN THE OTHER FUNDS SHOULD HIT AND WE CAN START THE WORK AND TOP UP THE ONES THAT NEED THE CRITICAL HELP. IT AIN’T EASY TRYING TO FILL THE HOLES IN THE DIKE WHEN OTHER HOLES SPRING UP HERE AND THERE TO HELP YOU GET FRAZZLED.

IF YOU CAN HELP A BIT MORE FOR THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS THAT REALLY NEED JUST A TINY BIT TO GET THROUGH THIS WEEKEND, THAT WOULD BE A HUGE THING FOR ALL OF US. WHAT CAME IN WENT TO HELP THIS LITTLE GIRL. MUCH LOVE N HUGS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

robert18

Hi folks, its time to DEMAND prove of all items this dude is listing PROVE IT zap/babkowski !!!!! I can say I donated $10 trillion to the poor - no problem............. It's time to stop this in-despicable, obnoxious nonsense of this individual as he is clearly laughing straight at our face and seems to be unstoppable with this dirty con-scam..... What World and times you think we are living jerzy babkowski/zap?... You gonna have to start proving all the money you have stolen from vulnerable and naive people. Unless you do what we demand you to do you will be labeled as a con-scammer, liar, lowlife criminal, sociopath and thief who is relentlessly ripping off other fellow humans !!!. Where the hell is IRS, CRA (Canadian Revenue Agency), FBI, INTERPOL and other Law Enforcement Agencies for Christ Sake that such dirty, dangerous criminals are striving for such a long time?????.....

WilliaminUSA

WHAT CAME IN WENT TO HELP THIS LITTLE GIRL. 

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Is this a new imaginary friend? As much as this ghoul manages to annoy and anger people imagine this vermin's day to day life as nothing more than a parasite and sociopath and a ghoul.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Robert... we have asked for proof many times. Once he provided a fake hospital invoice that Nash promptly proved as a fake. He has not bothered to post fakes since.
William asked for months that he be provided with Mary's personal contact info and he was going to help her with her O2 needs etc. He was given the run around, Jerzy then posted his name, email and phone number as a thank you.
and YES!!! where are all the law enforcement agencies on this??? It is not like they don't have his info!!
He put his own self in the RCMP cross hairs with the Tailfeathers photos he took and then emailed to William and who knows how many others. I wonder where Tara's family is with their lawsuit?

He states he received less than $500.00 which is great! That means that more people are NOT donated then they used to. Also bloggers that used to hang on his every word also no longer post his crap as they do not want to be responsible in helping this scammer any longer.

WHERE IS ABE FROMAN??? COME BACK ABE! WE MISS YOU!!! :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum