OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Jerzy511

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 26-May-2017 19:09:02

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2
Date: Fri, May 26, 2017 7:03 pm

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Bullshit+meter02

Zap Says

HI ALL

WE MANAGED TO GET $487 FROM DONATIONS, AND GETTING RID OF SOME UNWANTED ITEMS AND SELLING THEM OFF WE GOT A BIT MORE SO THIS MADE THE DIFFERENCE FOR MICHAEL AS BELOW:

rest peaceful i gave 510 to hospital and left 106 for me to get to Tuesday i am so grateful you have no idea . I so look forward to Tuesday just to feel human again. I have no idea what i would have done with out you. I ask God too bless you for everything.

Hi just thought i would let you know the hospital agreed to wait till Tuesday for the rest but wont fix her leg till then (swear) but they will also keep her on pain meds until then. This is a blessing. Because of you these good things have happened. Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

God Bless you

Michael

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Bullshit-button

THANKS FOR THE HELPING HAND FOR HIM. BY TUESDAY IS WHEN THE OTHER FUNDS SHOULD HIT AND WE CAN START THE WORK AND TOP UP THE ONES THAT NEED THE CRITICAL HELP. IT AIN’T EASY TRYING TO FILL THE HOLES IN THE DIKE WHEN OTHER HOLES SPRING UP HERE AND THERE TO HELP YOU GET FRAZZLED.

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Do_not_donatePOOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Do_not_donatePOOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Do_not_donate

IF YOU CAN HELP A BIT MORE FOR THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS THAT REALLY NEED JUST A TINY BIT TO GET THROUGH THIS WEEKEND, THAT WOULD BE A HUGE THING FOR ALL OF US. WHAT CAME IN WENT TO HELP THIS LITTLE GIRL. MUCH LOVE N HUGS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

robert18

Hi folks, its time to DEMAND prove of all items this dude is listing PROVE IT zap/babkowski !!!!! I can say I donated $10 trillion to the poor - no problem............. It's time to stop this in-despicable, obnoxious nonsense of this individual as he is clearly laughing straight at our face and seems to be unstoppable with this dirty con-scam..... What World and times you think we are living jerzy babkowski/zap?... You gonna have to start proving all the money you have stolen from vulnerable and naive people. Unless you do what we demand you to do you will be labeled as a con-scammer, liar, lowlife criminal, sociopath and thief who is relentlessly ripping off other fellow humans !!!. Where the hell is IRS, CRA (Canadian Revenue Agency), FBI, INTERPOL and other Law Enforcement Agencies for Christ Sake that such dirty, dangerous criminals are striving for such a long time?????.....

WilliaminUSA

WHAT CAME IN WENT TO HELP THIS LITTLE GIRL. 

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Is this a new imaginary friend? As much as this ghoul manages to annoy and anger people imagine this vermin's day to day life as nothing more than a parasite and sociopath and a ghoul.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Robert... we have asked for proof many times. Once he provided a fake hospital invoice that Nash promptly proved as a fake. He has not bothered to post fakes since.
William asked for months that he be provided with Mary's personal contact info and he was going to help her with her O2 needs etc. He was given the run around, Jerzy then posted his name, email and phone number as a thank you.
and YES!!! where are all the law enforcement agencies on this??? It is not like they don't have his info!!
He put his own self in the RCMP cross hairs with the Tailfeathers photos he took and then emailed to William and who knows how many others. I wonder where Tara's family is with their lawsuit?

He states he received less than $500.00 which is great! That means that more people are NOT donated then they used to. Also bloggers that used to hang on his every word also no longer post his crap as they do not want to be responsible in helping this scammer any longer.

WHERE IS ABE FROMAN??? COME BACK ABE! WE MISS YOU!!! :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum