OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Empty This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Sat May 27, 2017 9:11 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010

GCR/RV Intel SITREP - 6:00 PM EDT - Saturday - May 27, 2017

5/27/2017 07:56:00 PM 
Received via email at 6:21 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Sitrep-sq

Exchange center staff being told openly RV goes tonight. "Kiss your family's goodbye until it's over."

Final screen rates on ZIM have been locked in (not flashing) and are equivalent to CNY as predicted--which makes the CNY the temporary reserve currency of the entire African Union.

Similar expectations are for the structure of the IQD, which means the entire Middle East has also gone into fiscal partnership with the Chinese.

RV currency platform trade tiers have been pre-set and agreed to by all countries, and go as high as $125,000 for the ZIM (permanent reserve currency of the African Union).

Meaning, any amount negotiated with exchange location staff will be later sold at a higher price on the sovereign market or Win/Win/Win.

Translated: Because the Chinese Elders have created the new digital, quantum global financial system... they will actually make money on every redemption, every currency--over years--regardless of the negotiated terms, including any sovereign rate for the ZIM.

The Iraqi Ramadan extensions were all pump fakes to reveal ISIS, Daesh, Mossad final mass destruction operations.

The "bad guys" are completely lost and demoralized we are told.

God is with us.

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/27/17

Be sure to join One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr., Sephora/Marcy Nekervis (crazy cat lady) and all the other batshit crazy folks to hear their latest insane ramblings from deep inside the Hollow Earth!  lol

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Own417

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Sephor19

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Zorra%2BCall%2B%2528400wx232h%2529Today%2528ALL%2529

Zorra Intel & Disclosure Call 12pm (Noon) EDT Today

This message is that Zorra of Hollow Earth will be having a call on Saturday, May 27th, 2017 @ 12pm (noon) EDT.

Zorra will give us a message on the status of our Blessing, and our World. He will be available for a questions and answers as well.

Here is their Message and the call details:

======================================

Zorra, Saraiya, Zaraya and Quazar,
One Who Knows and Sephora

Welcome Beloved Masters,

We have been through tumultuous times personally and collectively. We have kept our heads above water. How much longer can you last? Yes, we have heard over and over again, to keep the faith, keep our vibrations high and so on and so on.

So the question to ask yourself is, "why continue" on this path? How many have almost given up? But another question to ask yourself is "why can't I give up even if I feel like I want to? What is it that keeps you moving and continuing to do what you do? What is the motivation? Is it perhaps to reclaim your godship or godessship! To finally be who you truly are, Gods and goddesses! And they never give up, no such thing!

Our call will be filled with not only information, but with fun, laughter and joy! Zorra will talk about how to be in the "wonderful and peaceful state of beingness" that those of Higher realms and dimensions occupy. This is their "forever nows". Isn't that what we yearn for?

Zorra will address current concerns and will also talk about the misunderstanding as to "why people think they have to be saved". In addition, we will have time for some hollowearth information too.

Our call includes One Who Knows and now, Sephora too. What a duo they can be. Wonder what's up their sleeves? Could be more Intel info or maybe something out of this world news! We shall see.

Time to lighten up! That's our goal and to allow for what is happening but remaining calm and observant and to intervene when possible with the energy of loving kindness.

Come and join us for there is always a surprise or two that we never expected to hear! Of course, we shall make time for some Q&A's and healings also.

What a wondrous, glorious and loving day!

Information for our upcoming show:

Date: Saturday, May 27, 2017

Time:
9 am Pacific
10am MT
11am CT
12 pm Eastern (Noon)

Computer :
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/zorraofhollowearth/2017/05/27/where-do-you-stand

(Replays)
http://blogtalkradio.com/zorraofhollowearth

(Today's Call Link)

Call in: [url=tel:%28516%29 418-5563]516-418-5563[/url]

and press #1 for questions

===================================

Please feel free to share this information with others who are interested in Zorra's messages, Intel, Disclosure, & Healing.

Copy and Paste these call details so you won't miss the call.

The call is limited to 1000 participants, and so there will be re-play links for those who missed the call and/or want to listen to it again.

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Giphy

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"The Domino Plan!" - One Who Knows - 5.27.17

5/27/2017 10:52:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, OWK, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 3:33 PM EDT on May 27, 2017

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Dominoes-falling-animated-gif%2B%25282%2529

The Domino Plan!

Clearly this plan is so complex that it MUST roll out in a STAGED SEQUENCE of events, which is the "Domino Plan." Of course it is not called that, but that does describe it well. EVERYTHING that happens, requires something before it to happen, and then leads to something after it happening. That is how Dominos fall, right in sequence. If you have ever see a few Dominos set up to fall, it is easy to see that if one Domino is missing, the whole sequence could fail. All must be in place, BEFORE the first one falls!

The Set Up

The setting up is clearly the hardest part and the part that takes all the time. The falling is so easy after all the hard work was done setting them up. Of course the "setting up" part is different depending on what is being set up.

#1) Setting up the GCR

In setting up the GCR, there had to be a new Financial system, there had to be gold that was saved and horded for thousands of years, there had to be laws in place, special software, quantum satellites, taking over of the military by the NPTB, and thousands of hours of special training before the first exchanger steps through the door. That is a lot of set up over a long time, but once that is all done, all of the Currency holders will be "Processed" one after the other in very quick order, just like dominos falling, until they are all done. That is going right now. In this next video, imagine that these 500,000 dominos are actually 5 million currency holders moving thought the exchange process!

500,000 Dominoes - The Year in Domino - 3 Guinness World Records
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAqGcLaE5II

#2) Setting up the Cabal Faces

In setting up the Cabal Faces, the NPTB had to take down their upper management and remove them from the planet. Neutralize all nuclear weapons, change out the Governments, take away all their financing, their money supply, take away their control over the money supply, take away their influence over any governments of the World, build cases against them, and finally bring in the Restored Republic which will now Prosecute the all under the new Laws of the land. That is a lot of set up.

Someone who doesn't understand the "Set Up" process and the time it takes, would look at the evil minions that are still on TV, and in the public eye and say "Why are they still free and walking around after all they have done?" No worries my friend, they are a Domino and they have already been "SET UP" to fall at the right time and in the right sequence! In this next video, imagine that the Republic has been announced and it is time for the Faces to fall! Each of these "People Dominos" represent a Cabal Face in the news, politics, Hollywood, Sports, the music industry, or in big Corporations .... Watch them fall one by one!

Largest human mattress dominoes - Guinness World Records
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE5RdFFgW0w

Timing?

So when someone asks about the timing in any part of the plan, just know that everything is already set up and "Scheduled" to happen at the exact right time. For every "Domino" there is one before it that has to Happen/Fall, and one after it that will Happen/Fall next.

#1) The Cabal Faces

Regarding the Fall of the Cabal Faces, the "cases" against them have already been made. I am sure that the arrest warrants are already signed and standing ready for execution. Some sort of Disclosure will have to happen at the same time of just before they are taken down, so that people are not freaked out about it when it starts. Of course there will be "Replacements" standing by to take over their jobs and responsibilities and those are already :"Set Up" and in position when this goes down, so to speak.

#2) Exchangers

Regarding the Exchanges, they are already going as I type this. Frankly I am in the Last segments and I am expecting to be notified at any time. Then in true domino order, after I and the other intel providers go, the next domino will be it Going Live and the new rates being posted on the official government websites. This will be followed by the remaining exchangers getting appointments and exchanging.

#3) Main Events

Regarding the "Big" Dominos, the GCR, the Republic, NESARA/GESARA and Disclosure, etc, they are already set up as well. While I don’t know the exact order, I do think that the GCR will happen first, and like falling dominos, some of these main events may go at the same time, but that has not been revealed yet. But know, that all is planned and ready to happen in quick succession!

The Bottom Line

The Bottom line is that all is well and rolling out as I write this! Nothing to do but sit back and watch the fireworks as they happen in real time. You will either get a personal notification about the 800#s, or you will get it by email and/or off the website. Either way, you are going to exchange!!!

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 17010

"Bumpy" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - May 27, 2017

5/27/2017 10:54:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email at 10:46 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Image1%2B%25283%2529

UST raided by Republic forces tonight preparing for RV release (after midnight?).

As a result, Trump suddenly threatening to pull out of gold treaty (aka Paris Agreement).

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN18O00J

Trump offered last chance to publicly resign at G7 and did not.

So now the fireworks are set to begin this week on his impeachment--without or without his resignation.

Netanyahu the same. International financial sanctions are coming to Israel whether the Knesset throws him out first
or not.

Real rubber hitting the road stuff going on. Bone on bone deal making. One winner, one loser, no middle ground.

Congress the same. It's now time for Ryan to abandoned the Trump ship we are told or the US will face harsh worldwide trade sanctions.

Negotiations still ongoing in Panama and Beijing for massive historic asset and IQD settlements. The raw numbers of which would shock you all in cardiac arrest.

There really was no need for poverty, famine, drought or homelessness pre-RV. It was pure greed that was the common and chosen disease of all human suffering.

No more, no less, no excuses.

There are a few sovereigns who on principal just want this to hurt the other side as much as their financial haircut is hurting them. Right up to the very last second.

Security mobilization is fully active. Heading US quietly planned in DEFCON 1 status anticipating counter attack while RV is on going.

Hang in there, folks... it may be a bumpy landing. And then again, it may not. We shall see.

Either way, these final hours are all just absolutely bananas.

God is with us.

ANENRO

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Burro11

This week ?  Okay. I guess this week is for real. 
Or, is it?

I wonder what their next excuse will be.

Light Being

125,000 for Zim, com'on people, how gullible do you think people are? I can answer that, but others would think I was raciest and I am far from that.

Be Love,

LB

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I suffered through as much of this call as I could, but after two hours of abject nonsense, I had reached my limit.   Here's a few of the highlights:

Enlarge this image
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Zorro10

Zorro:  Meditation will raise your vibration and somehow that is supposed to make the 800#s easier or quicker to get.

Trees communicate with each other via their root systems.

The Chinese elders are from a different star system.  Alpha Centauri.

Grandfather is only ten years old, but has ancient knowledge.

The GCR has been released.  People are exchanging in the US, but it's private and that's why we don't know about it.

Don't listen to people posting and saying it won't happen.  They'll be arrested when they go to exchange.

Jesus and Mary Magdalene weren't married, but they did have three children.

Jesus didn't die on the cross.  He lowered his metabolism as to appear dead.  There was no resurrection, Jesus just woke up three days later.

Jesus didn't ascend into heaven.  Jesus ascended into a space ship.

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Richar40

One Who Knows/ Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy Mcgee:  Along with Yosef and Bruce, Swervy will be receiving the 800#s and package.  They will set up their appointments and after that call their friends, who will set up their appointments and then call their respective friends, etc.  After all the friends of friends are called, then the 800#s will be on websites. 

Swervy rambled on about what to do after you receive your trillions.  The usual guru chatter about security, keeping a low profile, delegating work on all your humanitarian projects so you can spend your days drinking to excess on the beach as he said he was planning to do.

Enlarge this image
This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Sephor20
Sephora/Marcy Nekervis aka Crazy Cat Lady:  This one is so nuts, they got rid of her quick.  As soon as the CCL started talking (about her beloved Richard), she said she was being tapped on the shoulder by some demon entity (forget the name) that wanted to speak.  After her channeled demon got done gabbing, the gal running the call decided it was time to go to callers and their questions.  That's when I decided I just couldn't listen to any more of this.....  popped a couple aspirin and went on with my day.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<

LOL Thanks Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t63869-zorra-intel-disclosure-call-today-at-12-pm-edt-one-who-knows-richard-lee-mckim-jr-5-27-17#311414

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Ohh-yeah-kool-aid

Restored Republic via a GCR as of May 28 2017

Compiled 12:07 am EDT 28 May 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. May 27 2017 10:54 pm EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Bumpy" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - May 27, 2017

1. UST raided by Republic forces tonight preparing for RV release (after midnight?).

2. As a result, Trump suddenly threatening to pull out of gold treaty (aka Paris Agreement).https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN18O00J

3. Trump offered last chance to publicly resign at G7 and did not.

4. So now the fireworks are set to begin this week on his impeachment--without or without his resignation.

5. Netanyahu the same. International financial sanctions are coming to Israel whether the Knesset throws him out first or not.

6. Congress the same. It's now time for Ryan to abandoned the Trump ship we are told or the US will face harsh worldwide trade sanctions.

7. Negotiations still ongoing in Panama and Beijing for massive historic asset and IQD settlements. The raw numbers of which would shock you all in cardiac arrest.

8. There really was no need for poverty, famine, drought or homelessness pre-RV. It was pure greed that was the common and chosen disease of all human suffering.

9. There are a few sovereigns who on principal just want this to hurt the other side as much as their financial haircut is hurting them. Right up to the very last second.

10. Security mobilization is fully active. Heading US quietly planned in DEFCON 1 status anticipating counter attack while RV is on going.

11. Hang in there, folks - it may be a bumpy landing. And then again, it may not. We shall see. Either way, these final hours are all just absolutely bananas.

B. May 27 2017 10:52 pm EDT "The Plan" One Who Knows: "The Domino Plan!" - One Who Knows - 5.27.17

1. Clearly this plan is so complex that it MUST roll out in a STAGED SEQUENCE of events. EVERYTHING that happens, requires something before it to happen, and then leads to something after it happening.

2. In setting up the GCR, there had to be a new Financial system, there had to be gold that was saved and horded for thousands of years, there had to be laws in place, special software, quantum satellites, taking over of the military by the NPTB, and thousands of hours of special training before the first exchanger steps through the door.

3. The NPTB had to take down the Cabal's upper management and remove them from the planet. Neutralize all nuclear weapons, change out the Governments, take away all their financing, their money supply, take away their control over the money supply, take away their influence over any governments of the World, build cases against them, and finally bring in the Restored Republic which will now prosecute the all under the new Laws of the land.

4. The "cases" against the Cabal have already been made. I am sure that the arrest warrants are already signed and standing ready for execution. Some sort of Disclosure will have to happen at the same time of just before they are taken down, so that people are not freaked out about it when it starts. Of course there will be "Replacements" standing by to take over their jobs and responsibilities and those are already :"Set Up" and in position when this goes down, so to speak.

5. The exchanges are already going as I type this. Frankly I am in the Last segments and I am expecting to be notified at any time.

6. After I and the other intel providers go, the next will be (the GCR) going Live and the new rates being posted on the official government websites.

7. This will be followed by the remaining exchangers getting appointments and exchanging.

8. The GCR, the Republic, NESARA/GESARA and Disclosure, etc, are already set up as well. While I don’t know the exact order, I do think that the GCR will happen first.

9. Some of these main events may go at the same time, but that has not been revealed yet. All is planned and ready to happen in quick succession!

10. All is well and rolling out as I write this! Nothing to do but sit back and watch the fireworks as they happen in real time. You will either get a personal notification about the 800#s, or you will get it by email and/or off the website. Either way, you are going to exchange!!!

C. May 27 2017 10:19 pm EDT Intel Bluwolf: "Be Vigilant" - Bluwolf Intel Update 5-27-17 The only point of focus for all DINARIANS now is to be vigilant for the 800 number. It should be available VERY SOON NOW. Na'maste Bluwolf

D. May 27 2017 10:32 pm EDT Remember the White Hats who sacrificed for us: Memorial Day: Remembering those Who Sacrificed their Lives for us

E. May 27 2017 6:21 pm EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: GCR/RV Intel SITREP - 6:00 PM EDT - Saturday - May 27, 2017

1. Exchange center staff were openly being told that the RV goes tonight May 27 2017. "Kiss your family's goodbye until it's over."

2. Final screen rates on ZIM have been locked in (not flashing) and are equivalent to CNY as predicted - which makes the (CNY rate of the Zim) the temporary reserve currency of the entire African Union.

3. Similar expectations are for the structure of the IQD, which means the entire Middle East has also gone into fiscal partnership with the Chinese.

4. RV currency platform trade tiers have been pre-set and agreed to by all countries, and go as high as $125,000 for the ZIM (permanent reserve currency of the African Union).

5. Any amount negotiated with exchange location staff will be later sold at a higher price on the sovereign market, or it is a Win/Win/Win situation for all.

6. Because the Chinese Elders have created the new digital, quantum global financial system they will actually make money on every redemption, every currency - over the years - regardless of the negotiated terms, including any sovereign rate for the ZIM.

7. The Iraqi Ramadan extensions were all pump fakes to reveal ISIS, Daesh, Mossad final mass destruction operations.

8. The "bad guys" are completely lost and demoralized we are told.

F. May 27 2017 11:07 am EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: GCR/RV Intel SITREP - 10:00 AM EDT - Saturday - May 27, 2017

1. They're closing the investigation noose around Trump's closest people as he returns home tonight May 27 on Ramadan in Iraq.

2. Ramadan was conveniently moved back three days and now will begin around noon EDT today May 27.

3. This sets up the entire world for a Sat. night May 27 to Sun. morning May 28 release when all banks and markets are closed worldwide.

4. America is completely distracted with the first summer holiday, Memorial Day weekend.

5. Global media is hyper focused on Trump's impending impeachment due to his recent chaos world tour.

6. Banks and redemption centers were told be ready anytime today Sat. May 27.

G. May 26 2017 TNT RayRen98 Tweet:

1. Iraqi TV: Mosul was down to two districts. Full scale assault on Old City and remaining districts, neighborhoods and villages. The “public-based” full liberation of Mosul was expected later this evening May 26.

2. The leaders were saying that Mosul would be liberated before Ramadan, and that would start national reconciliation and economic reform.

3. Iraqi TV: Reforms were being discussed yesterday May 25 and today May 26.

4. The Iraqi lower denomination notes were supposed to be distributed this week.

5. US: The banking community was on an all-time high with expectancy. Their train of thought is this will “probably” lead to some type of private exchanges over the weekend and then possibly a full public exposure after May 30. (?)

H. May 26 2017 Bluwolf tidbit: Expect Dinar @ $30.00

I. May 26 2017 WSOMN AdminBill "RV has slowed down": BREAKING~ AdminBill Says RV has SLOWED DOWN! 5/26/17 There appears to be another possible slow down (not confirmed) that will move the event initiation to the middle of next week.

J. May 27 2017 11:04 am EDT "Abandon a group? Yes" One Who Knows: "Question: Abandon Groups? YES!" - One Who Knows - 5.27.17

Light Being

Again, how gullible to they think people are? 30 for IQD now that is wishful thinking! I am being told there will be no 800#s and no public CE and that "if" there is a CE it will be private only and they will only get 5% each year, that is "If it happens".

Be Love,
LB

Light Being

Zorra must get some hellish headaches from over thinking things as the evidence is the asprin bottle behind her!

Avebury

This is the most public expose of mental illness I have seen.
Complete delusional greed justified as "humanitarianism."

Avebury

Sananda
“Open” – GCR/RV/Geopolitical Overview – Sunday – May 28, 2017

Sananda May 28, 2017
Disclosure - Banking and Currency (not channeled)
“Open” – GCR/RV/Geopolitical Overview – Sunday – May 28, 2017

Since it’s Sunday and the RV didn’t pop last night, and the start time and daybis still an open question, I think it’s wise to go back to the beginning of why we all got into this whirlwind RV journey–spiritually.
Below is my reason for still being hopeful and also here and attentive:

Philippians 4:6-8

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

—-

These verses started me out in 2006 and still ring true to my heart as to why IAM more confident and not sleeping through weekend nights following this historic event.. as it will be the last for profit deal I will ever do.
Yet today…
I know there’s disappointment.
I know there’s sadness.
I know there’s fear.
I know there’s suffering.
And I know there’s an RV breaking through after two decades here to rescue and restore the meek of the earth — eternally.

So which do you choose to focus on today?

Not having your miracle blessing in hand or experiencing this miracle as unfolds like a flower gracefully opening to blossom?

No one yells at a rose to open. Yet it always does and is speechlessly genius when it reveals its beauty.

Some of the events that have happened over this weekend were incredibly intense as they came in, and a few even beyond mind boggling. Especially in Panama, Beijing and Tel Aviv.

There are some greedy, disgusting, soulless people in the world folks. But that’s not news to this crowd….

There were several attempted attacks in a variety of countries that were reduced to rubble, quickly. Which was expected btw.

So yes, the scorpions did attempt to sting, multiple times, in multiple places, and most to all were repelled. There were a few that maybe could be deemed as successful but they won’t make the news.

Trump’s return to the US was significant on multiple levels.

Son-in-law Jared Kushner is now toxic politically. Nearly everyone else in Trump’s top WH staff, with the expecting of Priebus, is already political toast.

The White Knights in the intelligence community have isolated Trump.

The same tactics were used against Nixon over a much longer cycle of damning drip, drip, drip media leaks.

Trump has nowhere to turn for allies this morning–hence his war room construction.

Meaning, his brand name is now in jeopardy and the thinking is that is the one thing he will not risk losing–which will in turn warrant his Presidential resignation–which ultimately is the Republic’s primary objective still.

A peaceful transition from power in US, also in Israel and Ukraine for Russia and China, who are the puppet masters in all three instances.

The old guard is still holding on to an illusion of geopolitical relevance which simply is not there. And when they are shut down in negotiations, they resort to physical violence as it’s their only logical option.

But threatening a world you no longer control is illogical if not utterly suicidal, and that’s what we’re waiting out–now by the hour–the new reality to set in with the old defiant power structure.

And all this week, especially last night, the remaining cabal minions lost all their potential leverage from using force.

Think about that miracle.

The emperor is now completely naked. Wounded. Bleeding out. Fangless. Exhausted. And dead on the vine.

Leaving no dangerous fight opportunity post RV… which is the safest path forward for humanity.

Just because you don’t know or see all the juicy details, doesn’t mean the RV is not happening.. rapidity… with certainty… and abundantly.

So today choose to focus on what’s righteous and true. Stay the course. Hold your vision. Trust the process. And we’ll all get there together.

Promise.

We the meek of the earth have turned strong and we will all go, while none of the once strong now meek cabal will join us.

God is with us.

FacebookTwitterGoogle+EmailShare
← Previous post

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Genius" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - May 28, 2017

5/29/2017 12:48:00 AM 
Received via email at 8:55 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Image2

The rate of information is coming in fast and furious these past few days--hence the multiple SITREPS.

The banking just changed on Friday. No other way to report it. Maybe you can say it switched last second.

The NPTB changed who was running the banking and what technology they were using, and nobody knows yet where this is all coming or where it's going ... but it came all of a sudden and it's invisible.

No wonder the UST is on military lockdown. Can you say Republic? Go fighting Joe!

It's as if the NPTB planned on abandoning all original strategies all along and brought in their own systems, their own people, at their own exchange locations less any trace of Wells Fargo consultation.... right before we all walked through the front freaking door.

Genius.

Meaning, we are literally operating on an original, unencumbered system of finance with brand new digital credits. And the concept of converting old system accounts and funds was just a lost leader to confuse die hard cabal moles.

I wonder if the politics are being switched out in the same way as the banking, as Trump, Netanyahu and Poroshenko are replaced--at once--whoosh--new game, new leaders, new reality... GO!

Sure feels that way. Genius.

Screen rates are embarrassingly high. NDA's are optional. Structured programs are available should anyone desire one.

This is going to be easy, easy, easy. And fast, fast, fast.

We're all going to be in and out in under 30 minutes (on average) in a drive thru style RV.

Stop it. Pinch me. Genius.

Memorial Day... ah Memorial Day... 5/29/2017 (8)... military personnel in uniforms, planes and vehicles everywhere which raises zero suspicions.

So if say General Dunford was going to deploy the national guard for like a week, doing so on Memorial Day wouldn't look out of place in the least. Almost would look parade float-esque as assault tanks drove down Main Street and massive Huey's flew over interstate highways.

Things that make you go "genius."

And the media.. oh the media... between Trump and Memorial Day festivities, there is no other news to report on a Memorial Day weekend is there?

And even if there was something of note to cover, who the hell cares. Pass me another plastic flag, cheeseburger, weak beer and don't block my view of the TV, right?

Dare I say it again... genius. Just did.

It's also a bank holiday, lowest internet and auto traffic night/day of the year, start of summer, mildest annual climate and best of all there are no Dinarland conference calls planned.

Hey what if... Friday they raided the UST... Saturday they installed a new digital delivery system... Sunday they performed all final testing... and Monday morning they released the full blown Age of Aquarius.

Say in Phase 1 they would have everyone considered the internet group, processed, in and out of redemption centers before banks and markets could even reopen Tuesday morning.

Plus, whomever was paying close attention would also get a once in a lifetime shot at sovereign rates; and whomever wasn't just redeems per with screen rates in phase 2.

After that, currency holders could trickle in as they awakened over the weeks and months that followed to finish up in what we would classify as phase 3.

All three phases can use the same Trump mega flash bang impeachment distraction to hide massive client flows of currency exchanging throughout the entire month of Ramadan.

Yeah, it's a stretch. Or is it Hawaiian pizza on a bagel genius?

Harare! Harare! Harare!

God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of May 29 2017

Compiled 2:20 am EDT 29 May 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. May 29 2017 12:48 am EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Genius" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - May 28, 2017

1. The banking system just changed on Friday May 26. The NPTB changed who was running the banking and what technology they were using. It's as if the NPTB planned on abandoning all original strategies all along and brought in their own systems, their own people, at their own exchange locations less any trace of Wells Fargo consultation - right before we all walked through the front freaking door.

2. Meaning, we are literally operating on an original, unencumbered system of finance with brand new digital credits. And the concept of converting old system accounts and funds was just a lost leader to confuse die hard cabal moles.

3. No wonder the UST is on military lockdown.

4. I wonder if the politics are being switched out in the same way as the banking, as Trump, Netanyahu and Poroshenko are replaced--at once--whoosh--new game, new leaders, new reality... GO!

5. Screen rates are embarrassingly high. NDA's are optional. Structured programs are available should anyone desire one.

6. We're all going to be in and out in under 30 minutes (on average) in a drive thru style RV.

7. Memorial Day May 29: military personnel in uniforms, planes and vehicles everywhere which raises zero suspicions.

8. And the media - between Trump and Memorial Day festivities, there is no other news to report on a Memorial Day weekend is there?

9. It's also a bank holiday, lowest internet and auto traffic night/day of the year, start of summer, mildest annual climate and best of all there are no Dinarland conference calls planned.

10. Hey what if Friday May 26 they raided the UST.

11. Saturday May 27 they installed a new digital delivery system.

12. Sunday May 28 they performed all final testing.

13. Monday morning May 29 they released the full blown Age of Aquarius.

14. Say in Phase 1 they would have everyone considered the internet group, processed, in and out of redemption centers before banks and markets could even reopen Tuesday morning May 30.

15. Plus, whomever was paying close attention would also get a once in a lifetime shot at sovereign rates; and whomever wasn't just redeems per with screen rates in phase 2.

16. After that, currency holders could trickle in as they awakened over the weeks and months that followed to finish up in what we would classify as phase 3.

17. All three phases can use the same Trump mega flash bang impeachment distraction to hide massive client flows of currency exchanging throughout the entire month of Ramadan.

B. May 29 2017 12:54 am EDT GCR Overview: "GCR Overview" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts TomeGun: A GCR overview is explained within the first 15 minutes of this video clip:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7QMMqyEl_I

C. May 28 2017 RayRen98 Tweet: RayRen98 (Tweet) The Central Bank of Iraq governor was on TV saying the Protection Deposit Law will be implemented soon and that it will take 72 hours to reach the center of Old Mosul. The final battle for Old City should be on Wed. May 31.

D. May 28 2017 1:05 pm EDT GCR Overview: "Open" - GCR/RV/Geopolitical Overview - Sunday - May 28, 2017

1. It's Sunday May 28, the RV didn't pop last night and the start time and day is still an open question.

2. Some of the events that have happened over this weekend were incredibly intense as they came in, and a few even beyond mind boggling. Especially in Panama, Beijing and Tel Aviv. There were several attempted attacks in a variety of countries that were reduced to rubble, quickly. Which was expected btw.

3. Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner is now toxic politically. Nearly everyone else in Trump's top WH staff, with the exception of Priebus, is already political toast.

4. Trump has nowhere to turn for allies this morning. His brand name is now in jeopardy and the thinking is that is the one thing he will not risk losing--which will in turn warrant his Presidential resignation.

5. This is the Republic's primary objective still. A peaceful transition from power in US, and also in Israel and the Ukraine for Russia and China, who are the puppet masters in all three instances.

6. The old guard is still holding on to an illusion of geopolitical relevance which simply is not there. When shut down in negotiations, they resort to physical violence. Threatening a world you no longer control is illogical if not utterly suicidal, and that's what we're waiting on - the new reality to set in with the old defiant power structure.

7. Just because you don't know or see all the juicy details, doesn't mean the RV is not happening - rapidly with certainty.

E. May 28 2017 2:54 pm EDT GCR Op-Ed: "Healed" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Sunday - May 28, 2017

1. This transition of eras demands a transition of power, which means a replacement of people and governments who once ran your world affairs.

2. Geopolitical pressures are being applied so that those once in power will leave and never return. They're obviously not happy about it and doing their best to fight inevitable change.

3. This equates to some military force, harsh and decisive for those who refuse to leave.
Know that much has happened already.

4. There's also as you know a financial transition aspect that has been occurring for years and is now just waiting to be introduced to the mass of population. Know this too has long occurred already and been tested/proven to be impossible to breech.

5. What's occurring now is the replacement of past political and diplomatic figures who only have their established public personas to use as leverage in negotiating their exits.

6. Sadly, these figures have pushed the NPTB passed their comfort level of being patient and merciful, and must now be dealt with--severely--as in arrest, Global media exposure and physical elimination where the need arises.

7. The NPTB have ripped the political bandaid off so the RV can start, but it happend so slowly it was difficult to recognize as they were hyper considerate of how the mass population would react.

8. Never did they desire to create additional fear or chaos for those unawakened souls as massive earth changes were occurring beneath their feet.

9. Always the NPTB intended to carefully, methodically and benevolently make constant but slight and subtle changes against the old power structure as to protect humanity's conscious minds--sensitive to what has been (or thought to have been), what is (or thought to be what is) and what will be (or thought to be).

10. Whatever occurred in your RV past experience was all for the greater good, despite the current relentless chaos and suffering thrown at us hourly.

11. Maybe tonight May 28.

F. Money Trails Reveals the Real Jared Kusher by High Planes Drifter

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of May 30 2017

Compiled 12:35 am EDT 30 May 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. May 29 2017 9:50 pm EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Aligned" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Monday - May 29, 2017

1. From all Intel corners and sovereign client accounts, the NPTB have everything settled with those few remaining massive historic asset deals as final terms were found agreeable earlier today May 29.

2. This means all T1, T2, T3 historic assets have been settled and are now considered on the new financial system books so that T4-T5 can legally begin per treaty.

3. Everything else ever printed or issued, sold or assigned by a government no longer has any monetary value and should be considered worthless.

4. These deals were a separate negotiation versus the Trump hunting that is ongoing by Mossad and a second Cabal military-for-hire faction with US contractor roots.

5. Redemption center staff is still on standby and far away from family without any direct contact.

6. Russia has 9/11 truth prepared and ready to be hard launched on their network (RT) if there's any problem during the roll out once released.

7. Saudi Arabia and Israel want no part of that day. Bush's and Cheney's want no part of that day. Nearly every incumbent member of Congress wants no part of that day.

8. Trump is sweating the Comey memos and Kushner / Flynn / Russia report this week. Netanyahu is sweating the German submarine bribe evidence just calmly awaiting to convict him. Even Hillary and Bill are being held in check with old Clinton Foundation evidence of pay-for-play treason.

9. It's just time. God is with us.

B. May 29 2017 8pm EDT Geopolitical Analysis: "Theoretical" - Geopolitical Analysis - Monday - May 29, 2017

The below are the writer's (Yosef's) assumtions:

1. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were chosen to run well before the 2016 Us Presidential election by China, Russia, Republic, France and U.K. because all permanent members of the UN Security Council needed a little over four months after the final collective election (France) to qualify all five countries within GESARA compliance requirements.

2. Both Clinton and Trump were selected as each could bait and corner Bibi Netanyahu politically, who had deep hooks into both candidates and left a paper trail of corruption with each candidate over several years which would allow the Republic to eventually impeach either on their schedule.

3. Once France's election and inauguration completed on May 14, 2017 the final RV roll out process immediately began the next day and would finalize exactly two weeks later by May 29, 2017.

4. This included the implementation of new rates and exchange locations, resetting of global algorithms for international market trading and the leaking of key evidence to controlled media outlets to force both Trump's and Netanyahu's resignations.

5. In response, BiBi ordered Mossad to start WW3 creating conflict between the US, Iran and Russia by launching terrorist attacks in Paris, London, Moscow and even assassinating Trump in the White House on May 28, 2017.

6. Remaining Asian Mossad operatives were also ordered to provoke China to invade North Korea due to increased missile launches towards Tokyo, Japan in an effort to reverse the effects of a Pearl Harbor style attack which drew the United States into WW2 against Germany, Japan and Italy.

7. Either event would violate GESARA mandates, and potentially ignite WW3 and of course, stop the RV.

8. Nothing the Cabal does at this point would be successful due to a host of reasons discussed in previous posts. They just don't have the influence or muscle to pull off another faux world war.

9. Nor would the RV be delayed any further. Its release was on a timed-release program per the Chinese Elders.

10. All release decisions have been made to begin GESARA's implementation and spring forward humanity across a threshold of tolerance for such rogue political figures who refuse to exit power gracefully.

11. The mission target date was Memorial Day 2017 May 29.

12. The Chinese Elders' desire was to accomplish the private internet group RV by the end of May 2017 and all possible private redemptions in full by June 2017.

13. Doing so would allow for the US Republic to be declared as restored by mid-year on July 4th; after a Ryan/Sasse ticket (per earlier UNSC approval) was voted into power by both Houses of Congress, and viewed internationally as an acceptable Republican executive leadership replacement to Trump.

14. Ryan would be asked to take power by the House of Representatives for the next 7.5 years (and potentially Sade for the next 8 years, totaling a possible 15.5 years of progressive Republicans leadership).

15. These two "brand new candidates" were also chosen by the UN Security Council and Chinese Elders, and placed into position back in the summer of 2015.

16. All financial and legislative successes would be credited to the Ryan Administration, without Ryan having to abandon the conservative GOP base which both he and Sasse would need to win future elections in the coming years--specifically 2018 mid-terms.

17. President Ryan would then pass a series of new legislations, one of which woulf be returning the Republic to the gold standard and replacing our national currency printed by the Republic Treasury and not the Federal Reserve Bank.

18. This would ignite an innocent public RV as citizens will all head into retail bank branches and wealth management offices to swap out their currency.

19. As markets opened on Tues. May 30, 2017 in Asia at (9pm EST Mon. in NYC), the international business week (IBW) would function per normal, but with an entirely new digital financial system including gold backed currencies at updated rates, used by all 209 sovereign nations across all five tiers of global financial customers and without anyone even noticing the transition after a summer holiday weekend in the US.

C. May 29 2017 Dinar Chronicles Update Why no release yet?: Website Update - Why the RV has Not been Released yet

1. Dear Readers, I have seen many mention why the RV has not happened yet despite the suffering going on in the world. I wish to address the reason why the New Powers That Be won't simply release the RV.

2. The NPTB cannot release the RV without the Cabal completely neutered. Otherwise, the Cabal will jump on the RV train at a moments notice, breaking their amnesties and regaining power once again (if not, they will try to cause as much chaos as possible).

3. We all know who the OPTB/Cabal/Elite are -- they are type of people you have to threaten at gunpoint before they surrender. Even then they'll return to their agenda the moment they are set free or see a window. The Cabal/Elite are Luciferians. They are ruthless and simply do not care for anyone, not even their own.

4. The NPTB know there is suffering in the world and the more we wait the more suffer and/or die. If the NPTB push the button for this reason alone, all will be lost and we'll be back to square one. The NPTB must ensure that every single Cabal member is put in the hole with no way out by means of diplomacy.

5. Why not just take them all out by force? Well, the NPTB have been doing this behind the scenes just not for public figures.

6. These public figures are a part of the Cabal and they must be dealt with discretely. Otherwise, using force may cause chaos among the public and the Cabal will take advantage of this. Chaos is their goal. The NPTB must not resort to chaos as it would open opportunities for the Cabal.

D. May 29 2017 1:13 pm EDT Geopolitical Op-Ed: "DMZ" - Geopolitical Op-Ed - Monday - May 29, 2017

1. The Cabal, specifically the existing governments of Israel and Saudi Arabia, are trying to draw the USA into war against the Russians in the Middle East, by assassinating our sitting president and blaming it on Syria, Russia or both.

2. The Cabal is actively trying to end the Trump Presidency before the RV because only then can they legally attack the roll out process and not be exposed to a worldwide military counter assault. If they touch civilians they are forever toast in the eyes of the international community which will eliminate their amnesty agreements.

3. They ran the same play in 2001 when they dropped three buildings in Manhattan (plus the Tomahawk missile shot into the side of the Pentagon)... none of which were struck by airplanes... and blames it on Osama Bin Laden. But they can't do that now per signed international (galactic) treaty because of 9/11 and according to their dwindling remaining stored resources.

4. Ending Trump publicly is the last and best hope for keeping the great lie going because once the money releases to the people, never will the Cabal be able to overcome such a high frequency of joy that will quickly spread throughout the world once begun.

5. All off-site exchange centers are considered demilitarized zones void of armed conflict by international treaty, specifically the 2015 Paris Agreement on Climate Change (global gold standard) which is an aspect of GESARA.

6. Folks, we are standing in the DMZ holding our currency, awaiting the authorization to walk across to the other side. That's it. It's a moment by moment situation.

7. If you desire to assist during his intense time, you can pray for a peaceful transition for all involved--including and especially Trump. Prayer does work. God is with us.

E. May 29 2017 11:01 am EDT: "Inches" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Monday - May 29, 2017

1. Consider the below reports unconfirmed, yet from credible sources who have been accurate in the past:

2. There have been two attempts on President Trump's life since leaving Europe. Both while on AF1.

3. One was an electronic magnetic pulse (EMP) released from the bowels of Heathrow Airport in order to down the President's aircraft at take off. Didn't work. https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/27/world/europe/british-airways-flights-heathrow-and-gatwick-airports-.amp.html

4. The second was a back up Secrete Service walkie/talkie case loaded with plastic explosives with a detonation cell phone. That obviously didn't worked for reasons still unknown. It's been discussed in the past that Trump's personal bodyguard is also his Mossad handler, who would have had access to the Secret Service area of the plane.

What's interesting is he too would have been destroyed with a midair AF1 explosion. That shows us how committed these Cabal cats are to stopping the RV.

5. There was also a weird red strobe light blinking from of the President's private quarters late Sunday night. https://www.rt.com/viral/390024-white-house-red-lights/ We believe they were security alert warnings set off to wake the President in case of intrusion, and give visual aid to Secret Service agents escorting him out of the room, not some rave party lights as carelessly reported.

6. We understand Trump's elimination is bountied by the actual governments of Israel, Saudi Arabia and Ukraine--done to stop the RV which we are told will happen while he's still in office--as the RV we believe is Trump's end date of service playing the Chinese/Russian patsy burner president.

7. The Cabal can't coordinate a single, big catastrophic event anymore, so they're going with a lot of little sexy media friendly explosions, scattered globally on soft targets, to make the whole "ISIS organized terror boogieman threat" still appear relevant--when it truth its no where near what it once was and can't mount a serious threat to any country or government anymore.

8. HSBC has full control of the redemption centers, staff and process since last fall, when Wells Fargo failed miserably and morally in this leading bank roll out role dating back to early 2015.

9. Military bases are still in play for ZIM redemptions, and might include increased civilian traffic flow after the events of this week.

10. There are 25,000 exchange in-take points now for foreign currency in the world--that number includes brick and mortar banks and wealth management offices.

11. The blinking screen rates of last week was to induce the Cabal into revealing another attack. It worked. There have been several this past week and many this weekend alone.

12. Most will not make the mass media as they are under struck orders to keep any false flag terror related violence down to a dull roar or risk losing their broadcast licenses.

13. Understand one simple thing, safety is the most important aspect of the RV--not rates, dates and zeros. The entire world wants us to have this money and spend it like crazy--but there are still a few rogue agents of evil following through on their sworn allegiance orders to disrupt and halt said event.

14. Iraq's Old City of Mosul is now considered 99.8% liberated, with only a few neighborhoods left to militarily free.

15. We too are being held hostage in a few situations and our Republic military must clean up these messes before we can be freed ourselves.

16. Hey, at least we're right up on the threshold of freedom. So release performance is both immanent and absolute. That is a miracle in of itself.

17. However you want to look at this unprecedented event is completely up to you, but I choose to look at our 99.8% blessing versus our 0.02% burden any day of the week.

F. May 29 2017 ZAP Report: "Another Day In Paradise" - Weekly ZAP - The Office of POOFness - 5.28.17

1. I'm reminded regularly that all the Prosperity Programs are done and pacing in the wings to start deliveries.

2. I'm also reminded continually to keep your eye on the exchanges. When you truly have heard that people are exchanging, know that the delivery trucks are turning the corner to deliver your invitations to a Brave New World... Namaste, Susan

3. Zap says: we are still in a blackout.

4. We are plodding along getting prepared. The sheer volume of project submissions and resumes is daunting.

5. Those of you who have connections and relationships to local or regional governments will be of great help in getting our services deployed and communities renovated.

6. One of the most intense rollouts will be identification and renovation of suitable buildings for the homeless.

7. You will have resources to help accomplish your business model. Professionals will be at your fingertips.

8. That includes the Fed. There have been many changes to provide this strong support.

9. Once we get the funds we will have 2 weeks to get office infrastructure started and should have office presence in about 30 days.

G. May 29 2017 10:59 am EDT History, Current Events of RV (video): History and Current Events of the GCR/RV

1. History of GCR 1:00 - 52:00 min. Mark Current events 52:00 - 64:00 min. Mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7QMMqyEl_I

2. On the current events list #3 is military base closures NOTE DATES:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/why-military-base-closures-could-actually-happen-this-time/article/2615066

3. The Daily Caller › 2015/03/12 › pentago...AMP - Mar 12, 2015 - This time around, the Pentagon is arguing that a new Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) round would ...
Pentagon Wants More Base Closures In 2017, Senators Fuss | The Daily Caller

4. Military Times › military › 2016/04/19 Apr 19, 2016 - “The alternative to BRAC is either attempting to close ... in the Defense Department's 2017 budget request unveiled ...
The Pentagon threatened Congress: We'll close bases without you - Military Times

5. Sep 21, 2016 - In its FY 2017 budget proposal, the administration, for the fifth year ... commission and an all-or-nothing list of facilities.
[PDF]Authorizing Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) - Defense360
defense360.csis.org › uploads › Assessin...

6. Defense News › articles Nov 7, 2016 - Another round of BRAC is legally prohibited and, failing a surprise revision of the2017 National Defense Authorization
Pentagon Could Look to Close Bases Without BRAC Authorization

H. May 29 2017 10:12 am EDT Geopolitical Overview: "Memorial Day" - Geopolitical Overview - Monday - May 29, 2017

1.Since our nation's inception in 1776, 2,852,901 US American soldiers have died in combat and 40,917 are still missing after fighting for our freedoms and liberties.

2. The individuals who served in the American military never set out to serve Cabal interests. Most just needed a pay check due to poverty or youth. Their love for their country goes beyond anything you or I can even imagine, and their commitment to protecting and serving righteously is unparalleled.

3. It's wise this Memorial Day to honor their selfless service pre-RV by pledging your continuous service to humanity post-RV. They died so you can live.

4. Yeshua was the first warrior to die for love, sin and survival. At the end of the day, we all serve the same benevolent and merciful Creator. God is with us.

I. "Squeeze on Rothschild Controlled FR, GER" - Fulford Excerpt - 5.30.17

J. Weekly geo-political news and analysis

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Aligned" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Monday - May 29, 2017

5/29/2017 11:34:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email at 9:50 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Image1%2B%25281%2529

From all Intel corners and sovereign client accounts, the NPTB have everything settled with those few remaining massive historic asset deals as final terms were found agreeable earlier today.

This means all T1, T2, T3 historic assets have been settled and are now considered on the new financial system books so that T4-T5 can legally begin per treaty.

That should cover all tiered segments of the financial system old and new per se, so hang in there My Venezuelan and Columbian brothers and Sisters.

Christ has already won. Be still in Esu.

Everything else ever printed or issued, sold or assigned by a government no longer has any monetary value and should be considered worthless.

Holy guacamole!

These deals were a separate negotiation versus the Trump hunting that is currently ongoing by Mossad and a second cabal military-for-hire faction with US contractor roots.

No names.

Dangerous place operating in this sovereign finance world, eh?

Redemption center staff is still on standby and far away from family without any direct contact.

They're all just waiting like us.

Everyone worldwide is waiting.
Every country is waiting.
Every bank is waiting.
Every government is waiting.
Every military is waiting.
Every hungry child & mother just waiting,

When is shit gonna finally hit da fan?

Can you imagine holding the power to set the world free, permanently?
Can you imagine what goes into that decision?
Obama and Ryan can't.
Xi and Putin can't.
Macron and May can't.
But Quan Yin can, as she is the only One who unlocks heaven on earth.

Only she knows when the rhythms of the earth are ready to hold that kind of pure frequency to endlessly manage such an amazing grace.

Russia has 9/11 truth prepared and ready to be hard launched on their network (RT) if there's any problem during the roll out once released.

Saudi Arabia and Israel want no part of that day. Bush's and Cheney's want no part of that day. Nearly every incumbent member of Congress wants no part of that day.

Trump is sweating the Comey memos and Kushner / Flynn / Russia report this week. Netanyahu is sweating the German submarine bribe evidence just calmly awaiting to convict him. Even Hillary and Bill are being held in check with old Clinton Foundation evidence of pay-for-play treason.

Everything good has been put into motion to overcome everyone bad. All have been chalked as God or not God and accounted for. No detail has been overlooked.

As a species we appear ready.

Yet only Quan Yin decides when, where and how. And even the Elders must wait on Original Grandmother.

Hey, we all have a boss.

Is tonight finally our night? Do we actually get to honor the fallen by rising up and healing the world? Are we the chosen few who answered Yahweh's bell when He rang for His angles?

Everything in form and spirit feels aligned, so yes, I believe we are aligned with the divine Will of God.

Let us pray together that the Mother Mary i.e. Quan Yin shares this vibration.

It's just time.

God is with us.

Avebury

So he is "sovereign" but only Quan Yin can change anything?
Huh?

ANENRO

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Dog_wi10

I wonder what tomorrow's comments will be by all the INTEL people. Every day, the same ol' BS with a different comma and period.

Are all of these writers practicing for their next movie script? They are getting really good at writing "fantasy" and "comedy" columns. I guess I should start writing my fictitious events too, so MGM can hire me. I can sure use the money.

Avebury

“Clockwork” – GCR/RV Intel SITREP – Tuesday – May 30, 2017

Sananda May 30, 2017
“Clockwork” – GCR/RV Intel SITREP – Tuesday – May 30, 2017

As of 10am EDT, 800# packages were being delivered.

To whom we’re not sure, but couriers have them and they are mobile.

So there’s that…

It’s Wednesday in Asia at noon EDT Tuesday. That’s a big deal for some reason–not sure yet as to why.

No word from the Beijing or Panama tables as to QY’s final authorization being issued–but things sure seem to be progressing nicely today.

HSBC sure believes we’re going today. There all in the RV war room back in NYC. All hands on deck.

Diplomatic contacts believe there’s been a military truce struck in the Middle East, which also means there must have been a political agreement made between Europe and US concerning future free trade, taxation, NATO and ease of transport.

Still trying to find out what exactly and with whom exactly. Lots of decisions and decision makers still waiting to reveal themselves as final.

Being told we’ll all “crack up” when we see how simple and easy the exchange process is.

Very routine as a matter of fact. Like clockwork, in and out. Thank you very much. Now get out.

Twelve years for thirty cold minutes and infinite digital zeros.. whatever.

Still worth it.

Global media will be blacked out from doing any real reporting during the RV month we are told.

NPTB want no drama whatsoever. Low key and undetectable.

God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Va-Va-Voom" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - May 30, 2017

5/30/2017 08:24:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email at 7:11 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

The last remaining Middle East Gaia energy portal, found in the Old City of Mosul, is again controlled by benevolent forces.

This was the QY requested hold up and it involved the Nation of Iraq, not the IQD per se.

Aleppo, Syria had a similar Gaia portal held hostage that had to be recaptured, and was also a very tough ISIS nut to crack.

There's a time automated release roll out process that began on Friday evening 8pm EDT of last week.

We are told to expect completion sometime tonight by a trusted source direct to Fighting Joe.

800#s should then activate with package deliveries commencing and va-va-voom... away the world goes like a rocket ship.

Ever since the French Presidential elections on Sunday, May 14, we've been on 24/7 guard for an any second release knowing the second half of May was the targeted release period.

It's May 31, 2017 already in China and why Wednesday is such a big performance day we are told.

We're praying this is not another slow roll good guys pump faking the bad guys moment, as this past holiday weekend was brutal.

We do know the Republic, Russians and Chinese are holding back all nail in the coffin evidence on both Trump and Netanyahu.

As their administrations are scheduled to expire together in concert with 800#s going live.

Flash Bang 101.

Crazy world we live in folks. Portals, invisible RVs and infinite digital wealth -- but this is the business we have chosen.

Sobeit.

Maybe a positive way to spin the heaviness of our burdens is knowing there will be equivalent blessings delivered as the Lord has always promised to the most righteous of His flock.

God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"First Wave" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Wednesday - May 31, 2017

5/31/2017 03:08:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email at 3:00 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Image1%2B%25282%2529

HSBC is overseeing all global exchanges for the Chinese Elders and repurchasing all revaluing currencies from Tier 1 world banks in more than 70 different countries.

Exchange packages with 800# instructions are ready tonight with disbursal operatives now awaiting orders to deliver we understand sometime between early Wednesday morning through Thursday evening market close.

This is the optimal global release window because all banks are open. We also understand the release process is now automated. Meaning, the NPTB made the decision to press forward no matter the collateral damage.

There are dozens of tool free numbers each is its own code to be given out to private exchange targets so the NPTB can track every appointment through one of six dozen call centers globally.

The hidden international coordination and massive technical infrastructure set up behind the scenes is just remarkable.

Non-member banks and currency kiosks will also participate in the RV by connecting clients via special 800#s that credit their business entity with lead generation, thus qualifying them for a small portion of any future exchanges.

This was done so all banking tiers in all parts of the world could participate in the blessing even if they weren't doing exchanges.

Of the 12,500 off-site global exchange centers, nearly 7% are on military facilities, which we are told will convert ZIM currency exclusively into the currency of that country.

As stated earlier, ZIM international rates will open at or slightly better than current CNY exchange rates.

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?From=USD&To=CNY

Look for a mass private global release with a handful of key individuals getting a courtesy head start (30 minutes) to alert the other 5 million "first wave" currency redeemers, which is an estimated 10% of an expected 50 million global redeemers.

Know that Wednesday, May 31, 2017 @ 06:00am EDT actually begins the following day Thursday, June 1, 2017 @ 00:00am ACWT in the Chatham Islands, northwest off the coast of New Zealand.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/travel/where-the-world-begins-and-ends-each-day-1527818.html%3Famp

Expect a very fast exchange with little to no extra chit chat by staff, who have been trained to move the line and set everyone up comfortably--yet leave most to all advanced transactions for secondary wealth management appointments.

The initial redemption appointment is just to verify the client, verify currency, exchange said currency and place clients new wealth into digital sovereign trust accounts--so they can return home quickly and safely.

If the client knows and/or wants to negotiate a higher sovereign rate, they will engage in that option, if not, they will not even bring up the subject of there being higher rates available.

Redemption staff is trained not to bring up rates at all in fact, rather just ask a series of questions that identifies individual client needs and expectations depending on expertise or study, then quickly accomplish those goals once understood by both parties.

Their goal is to achieve your goal and do so in as brief a time period as professionally responsible.

So have a firm goal before walking into your appointment, know your shit and achieve your dream. Sobeit.

God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of May 31 2017

Compiled 12:30 am EDT 31 May 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. May 30 2017 Bruce's The Big Call: Thebigcall.net

1. As of yesterday May 29 and today May 30 some sources went dark and were unable to use phones.

2. Iraq was ready to set off fireworks and disseminate the lower denominations. They have had rate changes. Takeback of Mosul has happened some time ago and some info has come out. ATMs were up and running. Iraqi Banks were ready and connected. Some parades took place a few days ago. There were two bombings in Bagdad yesterday while we awaited an announcement of economic reform.

3. Currencies have been traded to new levels.

4. Rate of the Zim (non NDA) is over 7.

5. There were 7,430 + redemption centers, which were reporting in again as of last night.

6. Wells Fargo has been hiring a lot of wealth advisors.

7. 107 Tier 2 banks with multiple thousand of branches will be exchanging.

8. Everyone at exchange centers were supposed to report this morning May 30.

9. They expected the 800#s this afternoon, but they have not been put out yet.

10. Some were preparing for exchanges to begin June 1.

11. Tiers 1,2,3 were complete.

12. The bulk of the Internet group of about 5 million or more will be involved in humanitarian projects and have the ability to negotiate their rates.

B. May 30 2017 7:11 pm EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Va-Va-Voom" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - May 30, 2017

1. The last remaining Middle East Gaia energy portal, found in the Old City of Mosul, is again controlled by benevolent forces. This was a requested hold up and it involved the Nation of Iraq, not the IQD per se.

2. Aleppo, Syria had a similar Gaia portal held hostage that had to be recaptured, and was also a very tough ISIS nut to crack.

3. There's a time automated release roll out process that began on Friday evening 8pm EDT of last week.

4. We are told to expect completion sometime tonight May 30 2017 by a trusted source direct to Fighting Joe.

5. 800#s should then activate with package deliveries commencing and va-va-voom... away the world goes like a rocket ship.

6. Ever since the French Presidential elections on Sun, May 14, we've been on 24/7 guard for an any second release knowing the second half of May was the targeted release period.

7. It's May 31, 2017 already in China and why Wed. is such a big performance day we are told.

8. We're praying this is not another slow roll good guys pump faking the bad guys moment, as this past holiday weekend was brutal.

9. We do know the Republic, Russians and Chinese are holding back all nail in the coffin evidence on both Trump and Netanyahu. Their administrations are scheduled to expire together in concert with 800#s going live.

C. May 30 2017 12:00 pm EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Clockwork" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - May 30, 2017

1. As of 10am EDT today Tues. May 30, 800# packages were being delivered. To whom we're not sure, but couriers have them and they are mobile.

2. It's Wed. May 31 in Asia at noon EDT Tues. That's a big deal for some reason--not sure yet as to why.

3. No word from the Beijing or Panama tables as to QY's final authorization being issued--but things sure seem to be progressing nicely today.

4. HSBC believes we're going today May 30. They are all in the RV war room back in NYC. All hands on deck.

5. Diplomatic contacts believe there's been a military truce struck in the Middle East, which also means there must have been a political agreement made between Europe and US concerning future free trade, taxation, NATO and ease of transport. Still trying to find out what exactly and with whom exactly. Lots of decisions and decision makers still waiting to reveal themselves as final.

6. Being told we'll all "crack up" when we see how easy is the exchange process. Very routine and like clockwork: in and out - thank you very much, now leave.

7. Global media will be blacked out from doing any real reporting during the RV month of June 2017, we are told. NPTB want no drama whatsoever. Low key and undetectable.

D. May 30 TNT RayRen98 Tweet: RayRen98 (Tweet)

1. PM Abadi is in Mosul for an in-person view of the liberated locations.

2. The final battle for Old City (Mosul) will be on Wed. May 31.

3. Iraqi TV (stateside) talks of preparations for celebrations projecting final completion for June 10, 2017.

4. The IMF is expected to meet with the CBI on Wed. May 31.

5. Leaflets are reportedly being being dropped in ISIS inhabited areas encouraging the citizens to evacuate.

6. Full liberation is expected in one week.

7. Bankers in Dubai are also hooked on seven days.

E. May 29 2017 Mosul in 72 hours KTFA: "72 Hours" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News A spokesman for Iraqi Joint Operations said Monday the battle to recapture Mosul would be resolved within 72 hours(or by Thurs. June 1), according to a video obtained by The Baghdad Post on Monday May 29.

F. May 30 2017 2:03 am EDT US Republic Judge Anna: Judge Anna: Rumors of the USA Republic, What it Means By Judge Anna Von Reitz

1. Regarding the “Republic” and its “return to a gold standard” and other rumors. This is all internal domestic reshuffling of the United States and its corporations. Strictly speaking has nothing to do with us or with our states of the Union.

2. Think of it this way— you hire a lawn care company to take care of your grass and hedges and tree trimming, etc., They incorporate (1868) —- no big deal so far as you are concerned. They spud off some subsidiaries (municipal governments, 1878)—- and again, no big deal in your view. Who cares how the lawn care company decides to organize itself, so long as the work gets done at a price you can afford? Right?

3. The problem has been that we let them run wild and do whatever they wanted for so long, they began to think that they were the beneficial owners of the whole shebang. Some cretins (Clintons, Bushes) made deals and deceived other countries about their status and their ownership interests. They made agreements to sell off assets that actually belong to us, etc. All in our names while pretending to represent us.

4. So now under Trump’s guidance, they are reshuffling again and dusting off their laurels and the old names and their red, white and blue bunting and they are making some really needful changes in the way their corporations have been operating and that is all to the good. Long overdue. A big relief.

5. Unfortunately, some other countries who have also been bamboozled and swindled by earlier administrations going all the way back to the Civil War are angry, cheated, and upset. And I don’t blame them. Amends have to be made, and who is going to make them? Not us. We have been the victims and been bamboozled ourselves. Not the other countries. They shouldn’t have to take losses because of criminals misrepresenting themselves as our agents and representatives. And that is where it stands.

6. We have worked out a means of gradually erasing all world debt. It may take ten years, but we can do it without hurting anyone. At the same time, we can introduce a new mixed global economy based on actual asset-backed currencies and asset-backed credit securities. And people all over the world can enjoy a higher standard of living while we are doing it.

7. So there is a Win-Win Option on the table for everyone concerned. Nobody goes home hungry. Nobody is cheated, including us. Nobody has to die to raise money.

8. We aren't letting Secondary Creditors come in here and claim our assets as abandoned property and no, we aren't assuming the odious debts that these animals have racked up and tried to foist off on us, either. We do have sympathy with other victims and we have ways and means to end the fraud and balance the books in a way that benefits everyone. So let's make nice and do what has to be done in justice for all.

Source: The Event Chronicle, Rumors of the USA Republic What It Means, Actually Prepare for Change, Maine Republic Alert, The Event Chronicle, Prepare for Change.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Boogieman" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Wednesday - May 31, 2017

5/31/2017 01:27:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, [url=http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/search/label/Op Ed]Op Ed[/url]  
Received via email at 12:23 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Image1%2B%25283%2529

How much is enough?

I wrestle with this question a lot.
I pray about it constantly.
I keep surrendering for answers.
Still IAM not sure.

More importantly, however, AM I even asking the right question? And AM I in this RV thing as a true humanitarian or just an entrepreneurial opportunist?

I feel everyone will come to this same question sooner or later--making "how much is enough?" a meaningless search.

There was a movie back in 2004 called THE VILLAGE directed by M. Night Shamalan.

The basic storyline was that a group of highly intelligent, wealthy families decided to return to their American heritage roots in Pennsylvania after experiencing the tragic deaths of their children.

So they choose to live impoverished, like early American settlers who farm the land, making everything by hand, even going as far to dress and worship in historic hand built homes and clothes just like Olde Pennsylvania's once did.

So they buy a huge parcel of land and enclosed all the families inside, so none has outside contact, let alone modern convinces, so they can keep out sin and disease in order to protect the innocence of remaining and future family members.

To quell the normal human desire to explore and expand emotionally, physically, spiritually, they create a mythical "boogieman" that keeps everyone penned up with fear and within the village limits at all times.

So instead of giving the residents the option of staying, willfully, the founders decide to scare their family members into constant submission without their approval.

And if anyone decides to leave or run, the village elders scare them more as to protect the very foundation of how their grand society (cabal) works.

Sound familiar?

Is not humanity now in a similar penn?
What about Radical Islamist Terrorists, President Trump, Prime Minister Netanyahu and North Korean Dictator Kim Jung-Un?
Are all not such mythical boogiemen forced down our throats to fear or else?

Seriously, or else what? Death?

Ascending beyond the fear of death allows one to fully experience and witness life truly as it is for the very first time.

That's what the ZIM represents IMHO. A peak behind the curtain of possibility and truth that there's more than enough of everything for everyone.

Mangos! Mangos! Mangos!

The RV offers all who believe in freedom or just seek the truth an opportunity to leave their own village of fear, forever, and move away from what has always been in order to walk into the abyss of what can be... and in many to most instances, what has always been but never shared or explained.

No artificial limitations or illusions, no more boogiemen to hold us in our mental villages of fear, bonded to perpetual chains of death over eternal life.

Is this the exchange you desired when buying or receiving gifted currency?

Hope so ... because the GCR/RV is energetically unprecedented, not only during your generation, but in all of human existence on the surface of the earth.

It is an adventure into the great unknown of heaven on earth, and the ZIM it's most powerful derivative of change.

Your upcoming financial transaction really becomes a ticket for those willing to engage in the ultimate transition, soul expansion from a temporary to eternal consciousness.

Exiting the limitation of darkness in favor of the unending pathway of white light--consciously--and sharing the journey with anyone who desires such a life experience will be their life.

Mine too.

Yet leaving behind anyone who chooses to remain stuck in the dark village with the fake boogiemen who they must fear and cower too... well that's just not me.

So goodbye.

Know that there is an immanent eradication of ISIS, Daesh, nuclear weapons, weapons of mass destruction, nation-state war, rogue dictators, drug and human trafficking, fiat currency, asset-less high frequency trading, poverty hunger, homelessness, famine, man-made catastrophic weather events, cancer causing seed-food-air-water-earth polluting science, vaccination toxicity, propaganda media, inferior medical technology, deadly and addictive prescription opioid drugs, unhippocratic life saving diagnosis and treatments, restriction of free energy, denial of extra terrestrial life, repression of human history and release of original Hu-man genetics, etc., etc., etc... everything is going to change because everything in one way or another is in radical need of a reset or harmonic recalibration.

And soon you'll have all the money:)

That's happening. Deal with it. Sobeit.

Also know you're receiving such a surreal amount because of the awesome responsibility that comes with fixing everything that ails humanity.

That's the price we all pay for unending wealth--a lifetime of unending mercy and service. How much we have is irrelevant. Why we have it is the only question everyone must answer for themselves.

As we are deemed "chosen" not because of our desire to perpetuate past lies that have kept us penned up in the destructive and dehumanizing human village of scarcity. No, we were "chosen" because we are dynamic agents of change who have been gifted infinite resources to right the wrongs of our ancestors, and both repeal and replace all inhuman mandates, laws, products, media, medicine, agriculture, technologies and educational that are inaccurate to survive and yes ultimately ascend.

Blessings = Burdens because mankind's Burdens will appear to you everywhere once the Blessing is transferred.

The choice between God or not God is the purpose here and reason for all exchanges of consciousness. It's an either / or proposition, not to be negotiated.

Trust me, nothing is ever going to be the same once you redeem that ZIM. Nothing.

Many don't like to hear that. Many will refute such truth; but like a rubber band that is stretched too far or expanded beyond its cozy comfort zone--the mind, body and soul cannot return, will
never return, to its original form once it has been exposed to the extreme truth of spirit.

The reveal of money as an illusion created to be another mechanism of control is the first of many lessons in a perpetual classroom that teaches all human exchangers about ascension.

There's a lot happening with the RV beyond the obvious, folks. A lot, a lot. And you deserve to know it all to make the best decision for your own soul. Period.

This is why it is best to contemplate the scope of this unprecedented event in order to fully grasp and meaningfully understand what it is you are really getting yourself and family involved in before calling to make that historic exchange appointment.

Because maybe what you think you're exchanging is something entirely different than you may be imagining right now.

And if that's the case, there's no shame in taking less and opting out of human angel hood with the remainder of your life.

Look, saving the world isn't for everyone, but to all us who feel compelled to resurrect and rebuild the world, know that Olde Yosef will be around to assist this inherently humanitarian community whatever greater good needs may arise... past, present and future.

Together. Surrendered in Christ. Healing the soul of the world.

God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Re: Concerned US Citizen Doe" - One Who Knows - 6.1.17

6/01/2017 05:52:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, OWK, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 1:54 AM EDT on June 1, 2017

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Kitten-on-computer-keyboard

RE: Concerned US Citizen Doe

I have gotten this post that is VERY IMPORTANT in that it is PURE FEAR MONGERING of the worst kind. It is being dealt with. Here is the post and my answer.

Post/Question:

"Question to OWK" by Concerned US Citizen Doe - 5.31.17

Entry Submitted by Concerned US Citizen Doe at 11:44 PM EDT on May 31, 2017

TO OWK,

The article link Deep State's Plot to Take Over America Successful is the article that I previously wrote to you about and has now reappeared on Dinar Chronicles. You told me not to be concerned over these articles which might be by the Cabal, however the sources of the articles (at least to me) previously appeared valid. Can you check this out again? WE DO NOT AND CANNOT LOSE THIS BATTLE, AND I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH TO WIN THIS FOR AMERICA AND MY AMERICAN ANCESTORS. My forefathers and relatives in America fought during the Civil War, World War I, and World War II, and the Korean War for America. I had relatives in the Vietnam War. Many of them developed PTSD after these wars and one was a victim of Agent Orange. Also, my son died at 25 as a result of acute leukemia after a failed stem cell transplant, of which his doctor's told me was by environmental cause, only known cause to be exposure to high radiation, although there may be other unknown environmental causes. He lived within about 40 miles of one of the first nuclear "test" sites in American, long since decommissioned.

I also want to say thank God for General Dunford, who has the world on his shoulders, but I think it is time to "take down" the Cabal. Get the announcement out to the public. All General Dunford needs to do is ask and the true American Patriots, IMO, will be there to back him up! It is time, we have had enough of this Cabal bullshit. Prolonging this any longer, IMO, will not help. Please do it!!! Tell General Dunford that I thank him from the bottom of my heart! Thank you too, OWK, Yousef, and Grandfather!

Concerned US Citizen Doe

Answer:

Thank You for bringing this non sense to my attention. That post you referenced slipped by Patrick and was nothing but pure BULL SHIT of the most Heinous Cabal kind. It has been removed and The Republic forces are making a move on the ones who wrote it in the first place under "Operation Sand Paper" See information on this:

"Republic ALERT: Operation Sand Paper, NOW ACTIVATED!" - One Who Knows - 5.15.17

"Re-Cap of the Republic's Operation Sand Paper" - One Who Knows & Scarlet Fox - 5.16.17

Under this Republic Operation, Fear Mongering of this nature is taken very seriously. They are in the process of tracking down the people who wrote this piece of garbage, and Patrick has taken it down by now.

For those who are reading this post, and don't get to read that CABAL nonsense, it basically said that the Cabal have won and the Republic has fallen. WHAT A FREAKING JOKE. The Republic is the one who has the military, the money supply, and the functioning government. It is so stupid for these desperate Cabal to even say something so ridiculous. I hope to be reporting to you in the near future that those minions and Trolls were located and taken down.

Even though the Post was taken down on Operation Disclosure, I still feel that we over here on Intel Dinar Chronicles should get the credit for the Troll take down.

I am so glad to find out about this so we could act so quickly on this matter. Remember, Operation Disclosure is Intel Dinar Chronicles "Sister Website" and where we will all be going after the GCR has finished. It will be as important for us to keep that place clean of Cabal trash as it was for us to keep our House here clean, after all that will be our new Home very soon!

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017

Compiled 12:18 am EDT 1 June 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. May 31 2017 Tilton, Susan, Tank, Yosef Call: Philip Tiltons OUTLAW CC with Susan, Tank and Yosef: Very Informative Important Information !!!
Clearer Link: https://fccdl.in/0JiyHVDFn - Duration: 1 hour, 35 minutes.

1. We are there and in the midst of the GCR rollout.

2. Tier 1 finished last night May 30 and Tiers 2,3 are poised to go next.

3. Sources from DC and Reno say everything is set to go live.

4. The 800#s literally could be released at any moment.

5. Right now the White House was on lockdown.

6. Right now certain people were probably in the White House War Room observing in order to allow the redemption process to begin for the international community.

7. We are going to have Intel providers who receive information, and then it will spread like wildfire.

8. The Intel providers could share the information by phone. If they posted it they would be shut down and it could hurt the exchange.

9. Another thing that could happen is an explosion where all the rates would suddenly show up on bank screens and the Internet and then the 800#s would be released to websites and emails.

10. They have a set plan, a scheduled set time and it appears that time should reach us very soon.

B. May 31 2017 Gold backed currency launches in Dubai: Gold-backed Currency Launches in Dubai Last weekend, as part of the Ramadan celebrations in Dubai, a new gold-backed currency was launched.

C. May 31 2017 ZAP: ZAP

1. It figures that they would start sending funds out at the end of the month instead of a week ago. Bankers like their bonuses and if they can stall and keep the money in accounts until they close the book for the month, their bonus is proportionately bigger.

2. This is exactly what happened to us.

3. However, they sent a test wire yesterday, May 30. It was perfectly fine.

4. Now they will send a few small wires to the lawyers, others and the big one to the Paymaster right after the weekend (so they can keep the money just a tad longer). This is typical behavior and we have witnessed it often.

5. They did send one wire to test the system on their June 1 (last night, our May 31). It was good.

6. So it has begun for us.

7. Next week we will get our funds for sure and we can get to work.

D. May 31 2017 12:23 pm EDT GCR Op-Ed: "Boogieman" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Wednesday - May 31, 2017

1. Am I in this RV as a true humanitarian, or just an entrepreneurial opportunist, plus how much is enough?"

2. The GCR/RV was energetically unprecedented in all of human existence. It was an adventure into the great unknown, with ZIM it's most powerful derivative of change.

3. Know that there could be an immanent eradication of ISIS, Daesh, nuclear weapons, weapons of mass destruction, nation-state war, rogue dictators, drug and human trafficking, fiat currency, asset-less high frequency trading, poverty hunger, homelessness, famine, man-made catastrophic weather events, cancer causing seed-food-air-water-earth polluting science, vaccination toxicity, propaganda media, inferior medical technology, deadly and addictive prescription opioid drugs, unhippocratic life saving diagnosis and treatments, restriction of free energy, denial of extra terrestrial life, repression of human history and release of original Hu-man genetics, etc, etc, etc.

4. Nothing was ever going to be the same once you redeemed that ZIM. Nothing. Everything was going to change.

5. We were "chosen" to be dynamic agents of change who were gifted infinite resources to right the wrongs of our ancestors.

6. You're receiving a surreal amount because of the responsibility that comes with fixing everything that ails humanity. That's the price we all pay for unending wealth - a lifetime of unending mercy and service. How much we have was irrelevant. Why we have it was the only question we must answer for themselves.

7. Blessings = Burdens that would appear everywhere once this Blessing was given.

8. Know that there's no shame in taking less and opting out of being a human angel for the remainder of your life. Saving the world isn't for everyone.

Sobeit. God is with us.

E. May 31 2017 3:00 am EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "First Wave" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Wednesday - May 31, 2017

1. HSBC was overseeing all global exchanges for the Chinese Elders and repurchasing all revaluing currencies from Tier 1 world banks in more than 70 different countries.

2. Exchange packages with 800# instructions were ready the night of May 30 with disbursal operatives awaiting orders to deliver sometime between early Wed. morning May 31 through the Thurs. evening June 1 market close.

3. Wed. May 31, 2017 @ 06:00am EDT actually began the following day Thurs, June 1, 2017 @ 00:00am ACWT in the Chatham Islands, northwest off the coast of New Zealand. https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/travel/where-the-world-begins-and-ends-each-day-1527818.html%3Famp

4. Look for a mass private global release with a handful of key individuals getting a courtesy head start (30 minutes) to alert the other 5 million "first wave" currency redeemers - an estimated 10% of an expected 50 million global redeemers.

5. There was an automated global release window because the NPTB made the decision to press forward no matter the collateral damage. The hidden international coordination and massive technical infrastructure set up behind the scenes was remarkable.

6. There were dozens of toll free numbers - each with it's own code - to be given out to private exchange targets so the NPTB could track every appointment through six dozen call centers globally.

7. All banks were open. Non-member banks and currency kiosks would also participate in the RV by connecting clients via special 800#s that credited their business entity with lead generation, thus qualifying them for a small portion of any future exchanges. This was done so all banking tiers in all parts of the world could participate even if they weren't doing exchanges.

8. Of the 12,500 off-site global exchange centers, nearly 7% were on military facilities which would convert ZIM currency.

9. ZIM international rates would open at or slightly better than current CNY exchange rates. http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?From=USD&To=CNY

10. Expect a very fast exchange with little to no extra chit chat by staff, who have been trained to move the line and set everyone up comfortably - yet leave advanced transactions for secondary wealth management appointments.

11. The initial redemption appointment was only to verify the client, verify currency, exchange said currency and place clients new wealth into digital sovereign trust accounts--so they could return home quickly and safely.

12. If the client knew and/or wanted to negotiate a higher sovereign rate, they would engage in that option. If not, no one would bring up the subject of higher rates available.

13. Redemption staff was trained not to bring up rates, rather to ask a series of questions that identified individual client needs and expectations depending on expertise or study, then to quickly accomplish those goals once understood by both parties.

14. Their goal was to achieve your goals and do so in as brief a time period as professionally responsible.

15. Have a firm goal before walking into your appointment, know what you want and achieve your dream. Sobeit. God is with us.

Avebury

Sananda
“Clone War” – GCR/RV Intel SITREP – Thursday – June 1, 2017

Sananda June 1, 2017
“Clone War” – GCR/RV Intel SITREP – Thursday – June 1, 2017

All intel below posted with permission…

——–

Beijing/Panama – Wednesday

Radio silence from sovereign negotiating table(s) since Wednesday morning or Tuesday night in USA.

All final pricing offers for sovereign historic assets were set to expire yesterday @ midnight CST on May 31st.

Meaning the Age of Aquarius (Quan Yin – female) arc doors have closed on the Age of Pieces (Christ – male) and all past debts / accounts have been reconciled with hydration–closing the old financial system with regards to all outstanding sovereign claims.

Washington – Thursday

Trump’s resignation was submitted into the Congressional record over the weekend (FYI: that’s why the cabal had their comedian puppet Kathy Griffin take this photo op).

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/05/31/in-her-bubble-kathy-griffin-thought-nothing-was-out-of-bounds-in-mocking-trump/amp/

Preparations being made right now for new transition administration staff.

Pence has yet to resign, but is expected to after Trump’s resignation is announced.

President Ryan is an open secret in D.C. and in G20 diplomatic circles.

HSBC – Thursday

Everything roll out related is still in motion and automated.

The contact numbers will just appear.

There are packages going out for multiple reasons as well as past programs. However the release will be global and everywhere at once–per strategy.

We’ve been in our war room on lockdown since last Friday. The fish are starting to stink.

Military – Thursday

Mosul was conquered weeks ago, they’ve been dragging out the illusion of a battle to sync up with Iraq’s coming financial reforms.

The boys all have currency, positioned with family back home.

The heaviest fighting still in Syria. And Yemen. We have blacks (ops) in both theaters enforcing int’l justice for UN.

Miscellaneous – Thursday

All energy portals controlled globally now.

No dark matter in or out anymore from the dimensional plane.

Quan Yin required peace for new energies to release.

Securing universal synapses (portals) were the most important part of her operation.

Liberation of Urantia (earth) being witnessed by all sovereign life creations–many of whom are just now being informed of humanity’s/earth’s existence after galaxy’s quarantine removal.

Trump and his entire family are humanoid clones with their handlers now removed. This is true of most Arabic decent royals also.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/22/world/middleeast/trump-glowing-orb-saudi.amp.html

All were programmed for humanity’s destruction. None are truly human, and all are now energetically failing and/or being decommissioned.

Every recent arrest, resignation and death is actually the execution of a termination agreement between human sovereign elders and their former Draco captors (negotiated by lead Draco Kissinger) after a four decade long clone war.

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-xi-jinping-henry-kissinger-trump-transition-2016-12

Believe, don’t believe… either way… you’re absolutely right!

God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 2 2017

Compiled 12:01 am EDT 2 June 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

Source: Dinar Chronicles

A. June 1 2017 7:01 pm EDT GCR Op-Ed: "Scripted" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Thursday - June 1, 2017

1. Trump's Paris Agreement pull out today is not relevant because the USA can't even leave the Paris Agreement until Nov. 4, 2020. That's exactly one day after the next Presidential election in 2020.

2. Trump's chances of being politically relevant after June is suspect at best.

3. So why drop the Paris Agreement pull out bomb today? Why did Comey announce he's testifying in the Senate exactly a week later that will show Trump obstructed justice? Why were 10 subpoenas handed out today to move the Trump impeachment forward just an hour before Trump spoke in the Rose Garden?

4. Because it's all scripted folks. The NPTB are syncing up Trump's exit just as we are to enter the sovereign financial arena.

5. The GCR and RV have already happened. The resignation of Trump has already happened. ISIS and Daesh have already been defeated. Iraq and Syria are already liberated. Palestine and Israel have already come to peace terms.

6. So what's left? Currency exchanges for T4 & T5 level citizens of the world.

7. Notice how today is June 1, 2017. Notice how Trump's international Paris Agreement news conference happened to go down heading into the first full weekend of June. Notice how the market shot up the last two days over 21,000. Notice how the mass media is suddenly peppered with distracting news stories not focusing on financial matters. Notice how Paul Ryan has dropped out of sight, fading into the background, waiting his turn to lead. Notice how Trump is the lead story on every national newscast and blog site - yet nothing changes but his spiraling approval ratings.

8. It's all scripted.

9. America really screwed up over last century, letting cabal wolves into the political, judicial and military hen houses. We're the generation now being humiliated daily, on a global stage, so that it will never happen again.

10. This while Quan Yin and the Chinese & African Elders quietly free the world and release their endless economic mercy safely. Humbly. Anonymously. They scripted our transition, feeding it to us month by month, week by week, day by day, and now, hour by hour.

B. June 1 2017 The Big Call Bruce: Thebigcall.net

1. The GCR is coming to fruition shortly.

2. Exchange Center staff are ramping back up after having been on skeletal staffing over Memorial Day weekend.

3. On Sat. June 3 Iraq will begin romote banking from anywhere in the world.

4. In Tier 2 and 3 there were 28,000 who were paid and have access to their funds.

5. They were still processing Tier 3 as of right now.

6. Out West in Reno they are getting multiple wires and looking to be funded in 24 to 48 hours (by Sat. June 3).

7. Tier 4 should be exchanging by the time Tier 3 has access to their funds, though Tier 3 does not have to be complete in order for Tier 4 to go.

8. Bruce will receive the 800# but does not know when that will happen.

9. The currencies in the first basket were live in the Phillipines yesterday morning.

10. We know they have exchanged in other countries such as Africa.

11. There have also been back door exchanges in some of the US banks (likely at the lower starter rates).

C. June 1 2017 WSOMN AdminBill: We remain steadfast in our belief that we will finally see this end, perhaps in the next few days.

D. June 1 2017 12:11 am EDT Yosef: Real Truth Call w/ Dr. WC, Yosef (5-31-17) Notes by BB136

1. There is some truth to a May 31st deadline, which is why I’m on the call.

2. It's true that Trump's recent tweet "CovFeFe" means in Russian: "I resign."

E. June 1 2017 12:11 pm EDT "Covfefe" Iko Ward: Iko Ward Tweet Regarding "Covfefe" 6-1-17 "Covfefe" was the code word to release the RV worldwide but they weren't ready. Trump wanted all the credit and didn't ask if it was OK.

F. June 1 2017 12:01 pm EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Clone War" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Thursday - June 1, 2017

1. In the US there has been radio silence from sovereign negotiating table(s) since Tues. night May 30, or Wed. morning May 31.

2. All final pricing offers for sovereign historic assets were to expire May 31 @ midnight CDT.

3. This meant the old financial system was closed on all past debts and outstanding sovereign claims, plus accounts were reconciled with hydration.

4. In Washington Trump's resignation was submitted into the Congressional record over the weekend. (That's why the Cabal had their comedian puppet Kathy Griffin take this photo op): https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/05/31/in-her-bubble-kathy-griffin-thought-nothing-was-out-of-bounds-in-mocking-trump/amp/

5. As of right now preparations were being made for a new administrative transition staff.

6. Pence had yet to resign, but was expected to after Trump's resignation was announced.

7. President Ryan was an open secret in D.C. and in G20 diplomatic circles.

8. Everything GCR rollout-related was automated and in motion.

9. The contact numbers would just appear.

10. There were packages going out for multiple reasons as well as past programs.

11. As per agreed strategy the GCR/RV release would be global and everywhere at once.

12. Since last Friday May 26 the GCR War Room had been on lockdown and the fish were starting to stink.

13. Mosul was conquered weeks ago. They've been dragging out the illusion of a battle to sync up with Iraq's coming financial reforms.

14. The boys all have currency, positioned with family back home.

15. The heaviest fighting was still in Syria and Yemen with Blacks Ops in both theaters enforcing int'l justice for the UN.

G. June 1 2017 10:02 am EDT GCR Geopolitical Overview: "Decoy" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview - Thursday - June 1, 2017

1. Trump's resignation has already been signed and submitted to Congress. That's why impeachment proceedings haven't been moved forward, and why Comey's obstruction of justice testimony hasn't yet happened in front of the Senate Intelligence committee.

2. Russia is not really pro-Trump, that's just cover for inserting Paul Ryan to run America - who was selected years earlier by Russia, China and our Republic to manage the country post RV.

3. This pathway was set into motion back in the summer of 2015, after the USA, Inc. had financially bankrupted on all debt obligations in December of 2012, and exited sovereign bankruptcy court, which took 3 years of negotiations to create a work-through plan acceptable to all parties.

4. Trump is just a temporary, all be it chaotic, President who is intentionally infuriating the country to make us all beg for change that has already been predetermined for us.

5. General Joseph Dunford was selected by BRICS to manage all US armed forces in the position of the Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He's the reason why ISIS has been eradicated from both Syria and Iraq - not Putin.

6. Dunford also selected fellow Marines General Mattis (Pentagon) and General Kelly (Homeland Security) to assist him in the transition back to Republic military power. Both men are stellar leaders and noble Americans.

7. Notice how there's no new legislation being discussed in Congress, and no Trump Administration nominees being brought forward for Senate confirmation. Seems everything in Washington is on hold until Trump leaves office via resignation or impeachment.

8. Trump's threatened Paris Climate Agreement pullout is just another distraction charade meant to drive Americans toward Ryan, who will place the country back into this treaty once he's inserted into the Oval Office.

9. Ryan will soon assume power without running in a Presidential election as many of Trump's cabinet appointments will also resign and reverse most of Trump's most controversial and rash executive orders.

10. This will give the world an illusion of starting over by draining the swamp and placing the nation back on a solid political footing while creating emotional momentum heading into our historic RV blessing.

H. June 1 12:00 am EDT: "Squeeze on Rothschild Controlled FR, GER" - Fulford Report - 5.30.17

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Scripted" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Thursday - June 1, 2017

6/01/2017 09:22:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, [url=http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/search/label/Op Ed]Op Ed[/url]  
Received via email at 7:01 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Many have asked me to report on Trump's Paris Agreement pull out today. Which, while interesting, is not actually relevant because the USA can't even leave the Paris Agreement until November 4, 2020.

That's exactly one day after the next Presidential election in 2020. And Trump's chances of being politically relevant after June is suspect at best, let alone 3 years from now.

Trump is toast. Burnt orange toast. But that lump of ugly toast is making brutally embarrassing decisions/press conferences nonetheless.

And we are but RV collateral damage--the awakened few who know not to panic and yet can only sigh in silence with our advances knowledge.

So everything Trump did today structurally is meaningless. But from a PR standpoint it's more absolute chaos to fuel his raw ignorance fire.

But isn't this what Trump always does--upset everyone for no reason and ultimately accomplish nothing.

So why drop the Paris Agreement pull out bomb today?
And why did Comey announce he's testifying in the Senate exactly a week later that will show Trump obstructed justice?
And why we're 10 subpoenas handed out today to move the Trump impeachment forward just an hour before DJT spoke in the Rose Garden?

Because it's all scripted folks.
Drip by drip by drip.
Everything.
And everyone.

The NPTB are syncing up Trump's exit just as we are to enter the sovereign financial arena.

It's so obvious now. Embarrassingly so. Painful to those who know it's all one big charade.

Look the GCR has already happened.
The RV has already happened.
The resignation of Trump has already happened.
ISIS and Daesh have already been defeated.
Iraq and Syria are already liberated.
Palestine and Israel have already come to peace terms.

So what's left? Yup... currency exchanges for T4 & T5 level citizens of the world.
The liberation of humanity.
Ho-hum historic stuff.
Matters nobody but us even cares to know.

This FACT is still mind boggling to me.

Notice how today is June 1, 2017 (8).
Notice how the market shot up the last two days over 21,000.
Notice how the mass media is suddenly peppered with distracting news stories not focusing on financial matters.
Notice how Trump's international Paris Agreement news conference happened to go down heading into the first full weekend of June.
Notice how Paul Ryan has dropped out of sight, fading into the background, waiting his turn to lead.
Notice how Trump is the lead story on every national newscast and blog site... yet nothing changes but his spiraling approval ratings.

It's all scripted.
And I mean all of it.
Performed on cue to perfection.

The contrast of what's real and what's really happening is absolutely astounding.

Trump maybe the orange stain left on our Republic as we swap out governments, currencies and Supreme Court judges, but is there any question now that our largest sovereign competitors, and biggest debt holders, have full control over our nation's fate?

Trump just being President, even for a few months, demands that we stare directly into our past sins and beg for future mercy.

This is why Russia is laughing.
This is why China is laughing.
This is why the whole world is laughing.

America really screwed up over last century, letting cabal wolves into the political, judicial and military hen houses, and we're the generation now being humiliated daily, on a global stage, so that it will never happen again.

It would be funny if it weren't so historically shameful.

This while Quan Yin and the Chinese & African Elders quietly free the world and release their endless economic mercy safely. Humbly. Anonymously.

It's both the greatest and worst time to be an American. So heavenly miraculous yet earthly embarrassing. Polar opposites in June. Who knew?

The Elders did. All along. And they scripted our transition, feeding it to us month by month, week by week, day by day, and now hour by hour.

Our blessings truly now equal our burdens. But I suppose that's just the new normal for an awakened life as a human angel.

Sobeit.

God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Overdue" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Friday - June 2, 2017

6/02/2017 10:39:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, [url=http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/search/label/Op Ed]Op Ed[/url]  
Received via email at 7:47 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04 Image1%2B%25282%2529

Pregnancy is that wonderful time in a woman's life, when she's acutely aware of how beautiful, magical and, oh yeah, uncomfortable knowing what child birth will bring.

Most women who hit full term (and edge past the 40 week mark) will tell you that the joy and excitement of pregnancy quickly fades the more overdue their child's actually delivery date becomes.

For some reason (probably pain), those last few weeks of pregnancy seem to last much longer than all the other weeks combined.

With great regularity children are delivered healthy well beyond their original 40 week delivery date. Yet some mothers struggle to remain positive that "today is the day."

In fact, many convince themselves that their baby must come today or else, then get irrationally disappointed when it does not.

This is very understandable given the level of physical and emotional discomfort.

Sound familiar Dinarland?

Word to the wise: Don't trick yourself into believing the RV will come as predicted because no one knows the final release moment but those giving this historic gift.

Intelligence gathering is more about volume than accuracy sadly. Yours truly included.

Therefore, everything you have seen blogged and podcast is only an estimation of the RV's birthday, some are just more educated, researched and thus accurate than others.

Only God decides when we go. I'm good with that. Are you?

Therefore, the pain associated to waiting for the RV is all self induced--even though it feels 100% real.

Father Jake, a sweet old Catholic Priest once told me something I think applies here:

Change is loss.

Loss is pain.

Pain must be grieved.

So if you're grieving today because you know change is here--just not yet--its ok to be sad. To grieve. Just don't stay there long.

Because like that overdue mother waiting to see her baby for the first time--it's normal to be uncomfortable through birth process of planetary liberation--and the pain of such a galactic labor must be completely experienced by all in order to deliver a full, beautiful and miraculous restored human species.

So the pleasure of our blessing isn't just after we exchange, it's in the whole of the experience as we pass through all phases of God's natural birthing process.

Remember, He has lovingly waited on all of us while we have struggled though our own individual ascensions... without expectation or inaccurate intelligence. Just love.

There's just no good way to avoid the pain of the RV because it's a natural part of His overall ascension process as humanity is launched into an era of infinite abundance.

Thus, any anxiety or anger is a waste of energy because knowing the actual RV birthday is slim, yet you may feel as if you're the only person who will remain pregnant forever without experiencing the RV blessing.

Not so. Not even close. But it sure feels that way sometimes, doesn't it? That's simply not a real thing. Never was. So let it go and step away from the RV!

It's better to remain appreciative and expectant, thankful yet vigilant, keeping our hospital / currency ready by our side at all times for when the release moment finally does arrive... because it will... as it must... by the unconditional grace and mercy of a loving God.

Sobeit.

Honestly, the best way to go through these final hours pre-RV is to release all expectation of performance and just be irrationally grateful that there is even an RV!

Seriously, the raw suffering of this potential truth is far worse than any pain involved in even the most overdue pregnancy.

Our temporary discomfort is just part of the gig, folks. For as as a species we are eternally blessed. And all of you know that deep, deep down.

Believe, don't believe--live in harmony or disharmony--either way you're right.

God is with us.

bs4ever

bs4ever

Never having being pregnant I can't speak from experience in that direction ;-)

However the one glaring difference between bringing new life into the world and the RV is every proof of pregnancy, checked, confirmed, and obvious can be seen by all interested.

RV

No proof, no facts, plenty of shysters, liars, conmen, salesmen, no evidence

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum