Latest topics
» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Today at 7:32 pm by RamblerNash

» Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse"
Today at 7:26 pm by RamblerNash

» Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #7 "The Pony Express Today"
Today at 7:22 pm by RamblerNash

» Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. "
Today at 7:08 pm by RamblerNash

» UFO Case Files Proven true with UK Researcher
Today at 2:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strong quake 'jolts' UK - "Sounded like thunder" - "Felt through entire building"
Today at 2:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Lights From A UFO Seen Over Pueblo Colorado On February The 13th? plus MORE
Today at 1:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA X FILES***Super Documentary****NASA's Secrets
Today at 1:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Skies Of Fort Worth Texas, Oregon & Mulberry Arkansas
Today at 1:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Exposed: ACH/TDA/FRB Fraud Warning
Today at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE DENIAL OF DEATH
Today at 1:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  A Note For General Kelly From Anna Von Reitz plus more
Today at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Florida Shooting - Updates
Today at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Zombie Nation or Zen Zone We Decide
Today at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Flashing Lights Seen In The Sky In Orlando Florida. UFO Fight?
Today at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Trump, Rockefeller, Orion Connection
Today at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Handbag of SHIVA Spotted - What's INSIDE?
Today at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Geological events swallow cars and leave homes straddling deep pits! - Lake drains
Today at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Legal Cannabis Business Hit $10 Billion In 2017
Today at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lunar Anomalies on Chang'e 3 Lander Photos.
Today at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Artifacts that are so out of place they will shock you
Today at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Giant 1500 Foot Pyramid found in the Antarctica with Google Earth
Today at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clarity Helps….
Today at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QANON Q WARNING_UK_ _LONDON_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_24 @potus
Today at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar - "Raise Your Vibratory Frequency"
Today at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare phenomenon of an icy solar column
Today at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Mankind Rise Up
Today at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ PLANET X - ALARMING SKIES - SPAIN, UK AND GREECE plus MORE
Today at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking news! Our Sun for a moment disappeared from space! February 16, 2018 (НЛО возле Солнца)
Today at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Just Happened Over Florida? 2/16/18
Today at 8:59 am by WilliaminUSA

» Remember the "Clan of the Cave Bear" series? - Here is my published ending.
Today at 1:49 am by Gunny_USA

»  BREAKING - 7.3 EARTHQUAKE IN SAN JUAN, MEXICO - Swarms of quakes setting new records! |
Yesterday at 8:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No 196- Country Roads w/ Winston Shrout: True History of Khazars
Yesterday at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness"

A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 3-Jun-2017 00:43:32

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP REALLY NEEDS YOUR HELP !!

Susan Says

Hi Everybody,

I have found out that Zap has a couple of intense problems that he has not talk about . Because the funds that were to come in this week were re-scheduled and he will only get them by middle to end of next week, he is packing to get out of his apartment because he can not pay his rent. All the donations that have come in have gone out to help everybody except himself, and he is in a big jam right now. To boot, he just had a big whammy as his mother called him on Skype. She is in Poland and told him to be ready as she was not feeling good and he should prepare for her passing. Zap had always planned to go to Poland for a final goodbye. Between these and other things, he is certainly ready for some major TLC.

This is "The Office of Poofness" call to everybody to help this selfless man and give him something back for all the sacrifice and hours he is and has put in on our behalf. He needs your help and he will not ask you or anybody for your assistance as he continues to helps us.

Our future looks bright with all Zap's dedication and a hand up right now will definitely be noted. My heartfelt thanks.

Much Love and Kisses,

THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS

SUSAN

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. I appreciate any help you can provide in keeping ZAP stable right now. .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

Susan and Staff

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

WilliaminUSA

I just sent this to the ghoul and susan:

susan and zap/jerzy,

You disgust many of us. I guess the ghoul has run out of bullshit excuses and imaginary friends and now has to go into "blackout" mode until the ghoul thinks up more excuses.

OK a-holes I again ask: give us proof of any of your bullshit. We all know (as do the authorities and media) that the ghoul owns a  camera. Many good hearted people read RMN and would give to help, but only a fool would give to this ghoul.

I have found out that Zap has a couple of intense problems that he has not talk about . Because the funds that were to come in this week were re-scheduled and he will only get them by middle to end of next week, he is packing to get out of his apartment because he can not pay his rent. All the donations that have come in have gone out to help everybody except himself, and he is in a big jam right now. To boot, he just had a big whammy as his mother called him on Skype. She is in Poland and told him to be ready as she was not feeling good and he should prepare for her passing. Zap had always planned to go to Poland for a final goodbye. Between these and other things, he is certainly ready for some major TLC.
This is "The Office of Poofness" call to everybody to help this selfless man and give him something back for all the sacrifice and hours he is and has put in on our behalf. He needs your help and he will not ask you or anybody for your assistance as he continues to helps us.

Who in their right mind would give anything to this con man who can't afford his rent and begs many times a  week for money? zap is a "selfless man"? Why would a selfless man tell me to go F myself and send me those obscene photo's of a  corpse. Than claim that he's helping the family of the deceased? Oh, zappy/jerzy the family of the deceased is sickened by your ghoulish activities. You are hopefully on your last legs you scum bags. Karma is a very difficult lady to deal with and you have a ton of bad Karma.

robert18

WOW!!!! this is really something.!!!....If you folks read some of my earlier post on O - O- M you will understand my anger and fury of people who were naive and stupid to submit any Project, business plans to those trained professional scammers from landa china global - that is jerzy babkowski/zap, will barney and doug johns. 

You can congratulate yourself for giving away your precious Intellectual Properties for free and what they do is what have said and warned many times: once they get the chance they will cash in on those projects, brain wash you and disappear under the umbrella of some serious reasons and this time is a "total blackout" bullshit. 

You will never receive any funding EVER!!!!... instead your own projects according to their needs and, application and selection will be implemented and none of you will never realize or notice. So my congrats for STUPIDITY!!!. 
Now babbkowski/zap mother is "skyping" his beloved son informing that she will be dying next weekend or maybe next wees or so..... but that is not such a big problem-issue as his quiet eviction from his apartment is a major reason you should immediately rush to your Pay Pal and send this ruthless mother f...r more stupid naive morons.... who ever have done that or will can be categorized as above with out insulting any one..... Good heart has nothing to do with stupid head as cleaver people should have known well to whom donate and how to verify any legit charitable organization or foundation instead of sending money to such criminals, sociopaths with no ethical-moral imitations and thief's like babkowski/zap and his landa associates..

Again my congrats to all those naive moron victims mentioned in my posts and wish you nothing but luck and prosperity. I will give you one more peace of advise: report jerzy babkowski AKA ZAP to the UNESCO, UN and Nobel Price Comity in Norway as a candidate for Nobel price as greater selfless Samaritan the Mother Teresa of Calcutta and Dali Lama. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum